SORT BY Relevancy
If you enjoy Get It Together Girl Radio, help me get the word out about the show through my Go Fund Me campaign.
In true Get It Together Girl fashion, I'm starting where I am and using the resources I have to get what I want! All money raised will go towards advertising and marketing the show.
Depending on your donation, you can receive a copy of one of the workbooks, a t-shirt, all three workbooks, coaching or even a guest spot on the show.
Emotions are a very misunderstood part of who we are and yet they are our guidance mechanism system. They are like our GPS for our lives, which have been distorted by conditioning and painful past events. However, especially as women, we have an innate emotional wisdom if we know how to reconnect with it. It is about acknowledging our adaptive emotions and working through conditions patterns from the past.
This is what Vanessa Bushell my guest and author of, “Don’t tell me to get over it: A women’s guide to navigating emotional overwhelm” is all about.
Contact Vanessa or order a book here.
+61 424 507 101
Contact Toni Reilly
If you have never been depressed before, then I don't expect you to understand, but maybe tonight you will get an understanding and realize that Everybody can't JUST GET OVER IT!
DEPRESSION IS REAL! Never underestimate a person's words and feelings when they say "I'm depressed" or "I feel suicidal". It may seem like the person is looking for attention, is weak, or just needs to "get over it", but to THEM, IT'S REAL and they are HURTING. Stop for a moment and HEAR THEM, and PRAY FOR THEM.
Depression comes for several different reasons.
Some possible reasons are:
1. Loss of a loved one
2. Terminal or dealing with a debilitating disease
3. Loss of finances
4. Molestation, rape
5. Had an abortion and now regret it
6. Gender confusion
7. Divorce, separation
8. Rejection, abandonment
9. Jealousy, covetousness
10. Chemical imbalance in the brain
11. Medicine induced
12. and a host of other reasons I don't know about
Please note that Depression must be handled correctly, that's why we need discernment. Many people have gone into prayer lines for "healing" of depression and were told they had "demons" but it was not the case (although for some, it was the case), and they left the prayer line feeling no better. In fact, some left feeling worse.
Some are suffering from depression because of hurt from their childhood that they suppressed, while some are depressed due to current, real life situations and circumstances.
Let us ask Yahweh for WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND DISCERNMENT on how to be a help to those who suffer with DEPRESSION. It is real and people can't, in many cases, JUST GET OVER IT!
Today, Mon. 4/14/14, on Talk 2 Me Radio the topic is: "CAN'T HELP MYSELF-CREATIVITY IS OOZING OUT ME!"
T2M RADIO IS PRODUCER, RADIO HOST OF WICC/WEBE 108 IN CT, AUTHOR ML BROOKS EVENT PRODUCER OF THE BRIDGEPORT COMMUNITY FESTIVAL COMING JULY 26, 2014!!!!
AUDITIONS FOR DITR'S A STAR IS BORN 6: THE FIX! IS THIS SAT SOUTH NORWALK LIBRARY, 2ND FL AT 12:30-2:30PM ON 4/19/14. WIN CASH, TROPHY, RADIO/TV TIME, PROMOS, WRITE UP, AND HOLD DIAMOND FOR A YEAR. INCREASED AGES TO 8-21 3 AGE RANGES. CURRENT WINNERS IS JOSHUA GANTT & AALECIA GREEN. ALL AREAS OF PERFOMING ARTS, BRING PARENT IF UNDER 18, REGISTRATION $25 EACH, MAX 4 IN GROUP, AND BRING YOUR MUSIC. PLEASE COME EARLY.
NEW SITES: http://www.stamfordct.gov/youth-services/webforms/youth-serving-agency-directory#D & http://www.ditrfindingthespiritinme.org
SEND CONTRIBUTIONS VIA PAYPAL CLHUMPHREY@ROCKETMAIL.COM UNDER CHERI HUMPHREY, OR SEND BY MONEY ORDER TO PO BOX 13, NORWALK, CT 06852 OR SQUARE AVAILABLE IN PERSON. INTERVIEWS START @$35-$200 (MP3, ADVERTISEMENTS). PAY 1 WK IN ADVANCE B4 YOUR SHOW.
twitter @CHE'RI HUMPHREY T2M OR @TALK2CHERI,
OR /PRODUCERCHERI2 or /CHERIHUM ON FB.
KCE AUTHOR JUNE WEST WWW.AMAZON.COM/JUNEWEST
CHERIHUMPHREY@GMAIL.COM OR CALL 203-952-9807
RIL WOMEN SURVIVOR OF ABUSE BIBLE STUDY GROUP RESUMES 4/17 @6:30PM EVERY THURSDAY IN NORWALK NOW FOR NEXT 6 WEEKS
GO TO http://16weeks.ning.com/profile/runningintothelight for brief RIL description
I don't care if your are the most extroverted individual in the world. Or if you are a "people person." Everyone needs, actually requires, some down time from others. We need to make sure that we get enough "me time" in an effort to find mental wellness and improve the quality of your lives.
Be a superhero. Find your Fortress of Solitude, your Bat or "man" cave. In these locales our favorite superheros retooled, thought, planned and improved their ability to manage the stress of their lives.
Criminals escape to hide outs. There is a huge difference between hiding out and finding quality solitary time to mend the mind andsoul
Visit my website.http://www.bobzima.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (50 chatters)
- 62196 (32 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (13 chatters)
- STATION OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (11 chatters)
- OPWR (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (10 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Sounding Off with Tank and Tony (6 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SpookHunters Radio (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (2 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (2 chatters)
- SupaFi64 (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)