SORT BY Relevancy
7:00 to 8:00pm
Guest Speaker Sharon Bayus with Innovative Alternatives, Inc.
8:00 to 9:00pm
Guest Speaker Robert Lewis Robinson II with ItTakes a VillageY'all and It Takes a Village Y'all to Find our Missing
Please join host Carolyn Russell, Executive Director of A Safe Place and Project Leader for the Oakland Domestic Violence Peace Project and Co-Host George Jurand of the San Francisco Sherriff Department.
This show will focus on domestic violence in the faithbased community. Guests will speak on how the faith based community addresses and responds to domestic violence in their congregation. This show will be recorded and aired Thursday, June 26, 2014 at 8EST/7CST/6MST/5PST. Guest will include Dr. Yvonne Cole, Pastor Gerald Agee President of the Pastors of Oakland, Reverend Arnold G. Townsend, Ida McCray.
A Personal Testimony of Abuse and how the actions of the Father affected the Son.
After the testimony, guidance will be given on the important role of Fatherhood.
And, what can be done to encourage healthy, non-abusive behaviors from sons
who have lived with domestic violence.
Did you know that Italian schools are now teaching classes in how not to kill your girlfriend? That a study carried out by Peru’s National Mental Health Institute found that 21% of women in that country experience domestic violence daily? That domestic violence and rape have gone up in South Africa? Women's status and crimes against women is the focus ot Saturday's show with Rita Henley Jensen, world traveler and editor of Women's E-News. Join us for a rocking discussion of women's issues world wide. Join us at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/3women3ways and call in to 646-378-0430.
in Self Help
WE ARE GOING TO HONOR A WELL-DESERVING WOMAN DR. MAYA ANGELOU!!! She too was a soldier for non-violence and used her words to SHARE WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, INSPIRE, CHIDE, AND NURTURE.
SHE IS DO THE HONOR....JOIN US TONIGHT!
Domestic Violence is continuing to be on the rise more and more lately. There are people who are taking the life of supposed love ones and innocent children.
The news is constantly running the horror stories of the results of domestic violence. Children being subjected to horrible punishments and even death.
How do you feel about these atrocities? CALL IN LET'S SOUND OFF!
Domestic violence is and has been an ongoing issue in our society. It is estimated that 38% of women murdered in the World are killed by their mate, a so called love one. Physical violence is just one aspect of domestic abuse. And women are not the only people that are abused. Join us as we discuss this very serious and dangerous topic.
During Show facilitate by Dr. Oliver William, our guest will begin a conversation on Islam and Perspective about Domestic Violence and Social Justice, the appropriate response of Mosques to domestic violence, the role of Islamic leaders/Imams in ending domestic violence.
in Self Help
Actor Michael Jace, Oscar Pistorius, Ray Rice, Solange, Beyonce' and Jay Z to name a few are in the news of late related to domestic violence and death.
Here we are in todays society and it seems that there is not any 'OUTCRY' about the senseless violence that is being displayed and what sacrifices are being made to be in the limelight.
Why are the "red flags" being ignored? Let's talk about these cases and why it is not acceptable.
Welcome to Beauty Chat Radio Show
Domestic Violence can happen to anyone male or female. the victim sometimes feel like it's their fault and that they can somehow change the abuser. The abuser like the control. The victim and the abuser feed off of each other's vibe. Usually when the abuser meet the victim him/she are very charming. This evening we'll discuss signs, share experiences and resources for victims needing help.
Abusers male or female are encourage to call and share with the audiences, why you would hurt someone you love? VIctims are welcome to call in an share their story's .
In observance of Youth Violence Prevention Week, teen hosts Yanira, Kaitlyn, and Salwa discuss the causes of violence among young people and what communities can do to eliminate the problem. Our guest is Tiffany Brec, educator and outreach coordinator from Vera House.
Fore more information on National Youth Violence Prevention Week, which is observed April 7-11 in 2014, visit the National SAVE website.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (141 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Straitway (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- ADVIA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)