SORT BY Relevancy
Domestic Violence from athletes to Judges from all walks of life comes violece againist men and women.
Verbal - Sexual - Physical Abuse
Man Up Pledge: The pledge says "I pledge never to commit, condone or remain silent about violence against women. I pledge to learn about how I can help to end violence and discrimination against women and girls and to work towards creating a community where all people are valued and safe.
On one hand, domestic violence committed by intimate partners — current or former spouses, boyfriends or girlfriends — has declined by more than 60 percent since the mid-1990s, according to Justice Department figures.
Yet the dramatic decrease from 1995 through 2004 has largely stalled, with the numbers stabilizing at a level that appalls people in the prevention field. The latest federal figures for "serious" intimate partner violence — sexual assault or aggravated physical assault — showed 360,820 such incidents in 2013, or roughly 1,000 per day.
in Self Help
Butterfly Evolution Speaks Out About "Teen Domestic Violence”
Youth Violence is running rapid in society but typically “Teen Domestic Violence” is rarely discussed or rarely associated to “youth or ‘domestic violence” This is likely due to the misconception that domestic violence is an adult issue. This is so far from the truth and many teens have experienced or are experiencing violence.
February is Teen Domestic Violence Month. Join Butterfly Evolution Host Rodney Jordan and Tammy Gaitor in welcoming Gregory M Jones back to the show to discuss Teen Domestic Violence. Gregory is Founder of Walking In Her Shoes. www.walkinginhershoes.org
Join the show Monday February 16th at 8 pm CST. Breaking The Silence of violence and abuse.
Dying To Live - What's Holding You Back?
Listen/Comment at 818-691-7406 or on line at www.blogtalkradio.com/butterflyevolution
Meet The Butterfly Evolution Host:
Tammy Gaitor Miller: www.butterflyevolution.org
Rodney Jordan: www.youfavteacher
Today I will talk with Dr.Linda Olson about the devastating effects growing up in a family of domestic violence has on children.
"More than 1 in 7 adults in the United States, or 40 million people, lived with domestic violence as children. Worldwide, the number of people who currently are living with it is 275 million."
(Martin, Brian F. (2014-09-30). Invincible: The 10 Lies You Learn Growing Up with Domestic Violence, and the Truths to Set You Free (Penguin Publishing Group).
This show is Part 2 of the Domestic Violence and Healing conversation that aired on July 17, 2014. Hosts Alice Lynch and Sumayya Coleman, and Research Commentator Shasme Jackson will speak to Zoe Flowers and Qumyka Rasheeda Howell and continue conversation on the importance of supporting survivors in their recovering from domestic and sexual abuse. The discussion will dig deeper into the various healing methods that help with this process. Our guests will also share specific steps of self care and wellness that both advocates and survivors can do to heal from abuse and the reasons this is so necessary.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (48 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (16 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (15 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (12 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (8 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)