SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Domestic Abuse for an adult is complicated and hard to comprehend and digest. How is it that an adult can be abusive to a "toddler?" They are the most INNOCENT, creatures on this earth and has a clean slate that has not been tarnished and is exposed to domestic abuse......it is INCOMPREHENSIBLE, DEPLORABLE, and most ASSININE, thing one could do to a child.
There are several videos via the internet that shows how horrific this act is deliberately perpetrated on innocent children. What can you do about it?
Who should you tell if you see it? Where can you find help for the child/children?
When should you speak up? How can you prevent it from happening?
We have resources available for you.......join us!
in Self Help
Domestic Abuse and the Effects of REJECTION!
The word "rejection" without any descriptive suggest alienation, isolation and pain. How does rejection from a parent inflict trauma, and pain on a child?
The supposed natural order of a mother is to love her child/children but as we see more and more in this day and time this is not always the case of a natural love for the off-spring of a parent. What can you do when you feel that your mother the person that brought you into the world "rejects" you and also by your siblings.
We are going to speak with Dr. Carolyn Sutton, Author of ' REJECTED BY MEN' BUT CHOSEN BY GOD, as she share her story of rejection.
You will hear how all along GOD has purpose for her life through it ALL. Her story will encourage and inspire you to know that GOD is always there and will bring "purpose" from your pain.
This is a very inspiring book about the author's story of rejection and resiliency! Her book is available at www.amazon.com.
in Self Help
A triad of very early development factors produce an abusive personality.
1. Witnessing abuse in the family of origin.
2. Being ashamed by a parent.
3. Being insecurely attached to a parent through their erratic emotional availability.
The full development of the abusive personality may be formed over time but the direction is set early on.
These are just a few of the factors in developing an abuser male or female.
Join us as we discuss how these factors manifest themselves in later adult relationships.
SPONSORED BY MARK PITTMAN--Domestic abuse is a serious issue. Victims are traumatized by direct threats, and imprisoned by conditioned co-dependency. When someone you love, depend on, or who has supported you turns violent or becomes the very oppressor they once shielded you from, the damage is hard to repair. African-Americans on a whole suffer massive domestic abuse...by the nation that was supposedly built on freedom, civil liberties, choice and morals. A country that promised to afford and protect the rights of people to live freely and choose their deity, wardrobe, faith and preferences without fear of repercussions or harm. The victim pool is massive among these two factions. How do we overcome the chains and the self-lothin instilled in us by our perpetrators? How do we truly break free from the chains that bind us to the pain we loathe yet cannot seem to put in its rihtful place...which is back on the people who gave it to us. Join in tonight at 10:30 pm EST with your thoughts.
Real Talk All the Time will be interviewing a young lady by the name of Chitown. She is a motivational speaker, counselor and survivor of child abuse and domesitc violence. Join us as we analyze a cycle of violence. Also we will look at the FAILURE that is the foster care system. Many children are put into the foster care in hopes that they will be cared for only to find out they are suffering horrendous and almost unspeakable abuse. Is the Foster Care system a Haven for pedophiles and rapists? Who will hear the cry of these kids and do something to stop it. Foster Care a wolf in sheeps clothing. As usual we will also have our commentary on Sports, Entertainment, and Politics. Join us Tuesday, July 15th @7:30pm Eastern Time. REAL TALK ALL THE TIME. 100% Real unpolished and unrehearsed, real talk for real people. The call in is 347-637-3010. www.realtalkallthetime.com
in Self Help
The question comes up quite often regarding domestic abuse and those who survive it. "Did you choose to be abused?" It may seem to be a harsh question to ask a survivor and really asinine to ask this question.
However, if you do not understand how domestic abuse slips into your world and begin to tear at your very core. Yes, maybe the quesiton should be asked.
We will share how one may choose it and more important how not to choose it.
Conscious-decision is very important in which relationship you will choose. Are you choosing one that will set you up to be abused or choosing to be in a "healthy" relationship?
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta interview Jane Evans from the U.K. She has been a Parenting Specialist, Trainer, Speaker, Writer and Blogger (also Mum, Step-Mum, Step-Nana!) for over 20 years. She specializes in helping families who have been exposed to trauma through domestic abuse, mental illness, substance dependency or other difficulty.
Jane is the author of the acclaimed How are you feeling today Baby Bear? an early years story book to enable children to explore feelings relating to living in a stormy home, published by Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
Creating Champions for Life is a world wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities, equipping them with the necessary tools to strengthen idividual standards, ethics and values while, together, raising the next generation.
What we Can Do for the CHILDREN, the YOUTH and ADULTS included to lead the to SAFETY?
with HEATHER BENO and QUEEN AFI GASTON
DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ABUSE
HELP & PREVENTION 4 ALL
NEWS That Matters - United States Sentencing Commission and RETROACTIVITY July 18, 2014
PRISONER'S PERSPECTIVE - Clemency Project 2014
The Virtual Site Seeing Tour Bus goes to....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (138 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (136 chatters)
- John Baptist (107 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (28 chatters)
- AlimBey (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (17 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (5 chatters)
- Your Psychic Connection (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (5 chatters)
- E3 Radio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- SR Forker (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- Live with Scott and Katie (3 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Ascended Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sister2Sistah Blog Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (0 chatters)