SORT BY Relevancy
Hey everyone! How about some good, hard hitting election talk?? No? You say you'd rather pick your ears with a power sander?? Alrighty then. What if Kevin and Chris just blab about fantasy nonsense for 30 minutes? Good. Cuz that's what you're getting.
Justin and yours truly ramble on about who's in, who's out, and what type of deep v sweater goes best with a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Apparently I have about 1800 more characters left in this description so enjoy this:
Jean Girard: [has Ricky in an arm lock] I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run.
Ricky Bobby: I'm not gonna say it.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Good.
Ricky Bobby: Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?
Jean Girard: I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.
Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal. He's not gonna break it because I'm gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!
[he tries unsuccessfully to get free]
Jean Girard: Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.
Ricky Bobby: Someone might as well get me a beer while I'm down here.
Jean Girard: But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."
Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.
Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah.
Jean Girard: Yes they are. They are the really thin pancakes. It's just a French word for them.
Ricky Bobby: Oh, my god, I love those.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Put any syrups you want on them. I'm just saying, think about it.
Ricky Bobby: They come with cheese sometimes?
Jean Girard: Yes, of course, a fromage-crepe.
Ricky Bobby: Well, why didn't someone yell that right-right away?
Jean Girard: Do you know what's in the crepe suzette?
Ricky Bobby: Oh, I love the crepe suzette!
*Cue Big Black Boykins w/ a megaphone*
"Are you ready for some Fantasy Football?? How about some donuts?? Pie, maybe?? I quit."
Not sure what that was all about, but when I picture someone doing a Hank Williams-esque fantasy football lead-in song...it's usually with the guy from Rob & Big.
Week 1. And. Here. We. Go!
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (33 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (14 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (8 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (7 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Temple (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (2 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Kingdom United Ministries Network (2 chatters)
- Let It Grow (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Dianne T (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (2 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Bones X (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Inside Matters Talk (1 chatters)
- pastorsydney mckenzie (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- Talk With Hope Radio (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)