SORT BY Relevancy
Every week we discuss an ethical dilemma that our guest experienced and how they handled it. Join us for an enlighting conversation on ethics. Our guest this week is: David Tuccaro
David Tuccaro Jr. is a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia, chronicled in his memoir, Bad to the Bone: The True Story of David Tuccaro Jr. Born and raised in Ft. McMurray, Canada. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. After finding his purpose, he is living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donor. David spends his free time with his family and enjoying music
Our show looks at an ethical dilemma experienced by our guest and how they resolved it. This week's guest on Do the Right Thing Right (Blogtalkradio) 12pm CST Thursday is Peter Mehit. Mr Mehit, owner of his own business consulting company, faced a number of personal and ethical choices as part of his life in corporate America that led him to understand that the root ethical problem facing America is us.
Former New York teacher David Greene is an author, activist, and one of the few sane, rational voices in the debate over how best to educate American children.
Greene discusses why involved, effective teachers are the the only solution to bureaucratic fixes which often serve only to enrich special interests and hinder the purposes and goals of public education.
Greene says education reforms, such as #commoncore, have only discouraged students, driven away qualified, dedicated teachers, and further impoverished school districts. He advocates for a return to the creativity and classroom autonomy enjoyed by teachers in the past, a push away from relentless standardized high-stakes testing, and more interesting and engaging curriculum.
David Green is the author of "Doing the Right Thing: A Teacher Speaks," a book which sheds light on attempts to reform America's education system and proposes alternatives that can help every kid get a better education.
in Self Help
In the debut show of Treat Her Right Radio, Fred and the Peachmachine introduce themself and explain the purpose of the show. Our main subject to tackle is which diet works best. We discuss the pros and cons of the Body for Life diet, which you eat six meals a day vs the Fast Diet where for 2 days a week you take in 600 calories. A fun and informative show to kick things off!
We will cover the most pressing issues or topics to “doing the right thing - right”. Guests will provide ethical discussions and applications that we deem as important to the central theme and how people can successfully implement them. Afterwards, listeners can participate by asking questions. Each show will focus on a certain theme such as the workplace, personal stories, etc.
I will read some passages from the book "The War Of The Flea - A Study of Guerrilla Warfare Theory and Practice" which was written by Robert Taber. Then I will comment on some of what I read.
Check out part 1 & 2 in the archives if you missed them.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (9 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (8 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (2 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Vinny James Revolution (1 chatters)
- Author Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)