SORT BY Relevancy
Did you know that there are some foods that cats and dogs should not eat? Should cats be bathed? Or are their normal grooming habits enough? In this episode, we'll address some of the do's and don'ts involved with caring for healthy, happy cats and dogs. So join us for this pet Q and A (post Fourth of July) session on our upcoming edition of The Missy Show! We look forward to hearing from you.
We’re all about cats and dogs on this episode of Talk2theAnimalsRadio. Our cat expert, Darlene Arden, joins us talking about the importance of playing with your cats and recommends toys that will stimulate your cat. Dog trainer Marilyn Tokach discusses proper dog park etiquette which will keep your dog safe and happy. Our animal guest will share his wisdom tonight and you’ll be sure to hear a tip or two on how you can strengthen your relationship with all animals.
This show is brought to you in part by Talk2theAnimalsRadio sponsors Animal History Museum, Cedar Breeze Consultants, Simply Numbers - Not Just Another Bean Counter, Flowering Hills Flower Essences and Ame Jo Hughes, Intuitive Artist. Be sure to visit their sites!
Be sure to visit the NEW Talk2theAnimalsBlog which, by the way, is now available on Kindle. Subscribe now! Join our Talk2theAnimals community on Facebook.
Ear infections are one of the most commony seen health conditions in veterinary medicine. Tonight, Dr. Roger discusses the reasons dogs and cats suffer from ear infection in comparison to people, and what we can do to overcome them.
Dr. Roger will be taking live calls at 1-877-878-1435. E-mail comments to be addressed live on the air to email@example.com.
Join us for an informative discussion about holistic veterinary care with Dr. Richard Palmquist, DVM, Director of Integrative Health Services at Centinela Animal Hospital, Inc, Inglewood, California.
Dr. Richard Palmquist is President of the American Holistic Veterinary Medical Foundation (AHVMF). He is the aauthor of Releasing Your Pet's Hidden Health Potential (a comprehensive guide to utilizing the power of nutrition and holistic modalities such as acupuncture, muscle response testing, and stem cell therapy to help your pet live a long, healthy life).
Dr. Palmquist will discuss how to apply the principles of holistic care to helping three-legged amputee dogs and cats live longer, with a special focus on integrative care for coping with cancer.
We will also talk about his work with the AHVMF.org's research and education grants for veterinary integrative medicine, including research funding to study canine cancer, vaccine reform, feline behavior and other ailments.
Post your questions in the Tripawds Discussion Forums or join us in the Live Tripawds Chat during the show.
Learn what to feed your pets to keep them healthy and what not to feed them! You may be shocked! What's really in some of that "dog food"?
Kymythy is a Clinical Nutritionist (CN)and has been certified as an Animal Health Instructor by the California State Board of Education and licensed by the Federal Government as a Wildlife Rehabilitator. Kymythy is also a certified Veterinary Orthopedic Manipulation Practitioner (VOM). Kymythy has completed extensive coursework including Canine Nutrition at Cornell University.
Her extensive background of formal education and personal experience enabled Kymythy to be the first to popularize what has come to be internationally recognized as the grainless “Species-Appropriate Diet” for dogs and cats. She has helped many to understand and apply those insights with wonderful results. She has lectured widely around the world and her books are international best-sellers.
More importantly, the breadth and depth of Kymythy’s educational background is the result of a pressing personal need to understand and overcome her own crippling illness. In this quest she became the patient and then the protégé of nutritional pioneer Dr. Richard Dahout, CA. He mentored her as she gathered the educational and personal experiences that led to her groundbreaking work that has so dramatically influenced her dietary strategies. Additional coursework includes: Human, canine, feline, and wildlife nutrition and health, functional foods and supplements, biology, behavior, iridology, Touch for Health, energy medicine, herbology, homeopathy, vaccines, flower essences, among others. She remains an active researcher in the field of human, canine, and feline health and nutrition.
This is a show that will contribute to the longevity and happiness of your pets....if you so choose!
Please join us for an educational discussion about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats with Lena McCullough, DVM, founder of A PathWithPaws.com.
Dr. McCullough's highly-acclaimed holistic veterinary care blog, Path With Paws, is especially regarded for the comprehensive information about holistic cancer care treatments for animals. She has recently completed her first book, "Integrative and holistic methods for treating cancer in dogs and cats," presently available to read online at http://pathwithpaws.com/cancer-care/.
Since 1999 Dr. McCullough has brought her holistic veterinary approach to animals of the Pacific Northwest. She tailors a variety of alternative healing modalities to each patient's needs in order to reach the root cause of illness and bring about lasting health and longevity.
You can hear Dr. McCullough on Tripawd Talk Radio, Sunday November 17 at 6pm Eastern / 3pm Pacific. Call in with your questions about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats to speak with Dr. McCullough, or post in the Tripawds Discussion Forums and join us in the Tripawds Live Chat during the show!
For more information about holistic cancer care for dogs and cats please visit the Tripawds Nutrition blog.
Dr. Roger discusses new findings in pet obesity, including lifestyle, dietary considerations, and more. Be sure to tune in to learn how to manage one of the most common and severe epidemics in dogs and cats. Live call-in will be open at1-877-878-1435. E-mail comments to be addressed live on teh air to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While dogs and can suffer any manner of diseases, many of which they share in common with people, in this episode, Dr. Roger highlights the 4 most important health concerns in each respective species.
A continuation of the original CATS show, where I talk more about my experiences with cats, play more clips for you and enjoy a break from all the serious topics with this ever so pleasant topics of cats.
I welcome callers, hopefully cat lovers, and we truly dive into the fun, the light, the fluffy and the meow.
I will also be meowing for you, so I truly hope that you don't laugh and give me an opportunity to shine. Thank you very much!
Join us to meet Norman the Scooter Dog who has been all over television including Animal Planet, David Letterman, Good Morning America, and more. Also joining us is Sasha Jordan and her magnificent seven cats all the way from the UK! This former heavy metal tour model is very passionate about her cats and has a Facebook following of over 900,000 people!
Please follow our Facebook page Phone lines and chat room open during the show. Please join us! Prizes given away to callers. If you like this show, you make like these:
Pet Radio-Gizmo the Therapy Dog and Dr. Sue-Early Detection of Cancer
Pet Radio-Saving Kitties with Oreo Cat, Justin Fire Survivor, Pretzel and more
Pet Radio-Cats in the News-Tara the Hero Cat and More
Pet Radio-Living with a Tripod Cat: three legged wonders
Pet Radio-Deaf Dogs Rock-McGrady and Cloverton
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (21 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)