SORT BY Relevancy
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
in Pop Culture
Well Walk-tober is almost here and we are getting ready to strart our weekly recap of the Walking Dead. Join the discussion with us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/404412586238946/ or on twitter @WDSupportGroup and now on Blog Talk Radio. If your a fan of the Walking Dead we are a fan produced tv show that is broadcast by local cable access channels and later on YouTube. We have live guests, call ins and Skype guests Please join us for the fan fun after each Walking Dead episode
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes shares her experience working with women and their dogs. Topics like setting boundaries with your body, women's relationship with their bodies and also societal expectations of women and femininity - all covered in today's show. How does this connect with you working with your dog effectively? You'll find out today.
Julie Forbes has been offering in-home private lessons for clients in the greater Seattle area for over ten years. Her experience working with people, mostly women, and their dogs has taught her a lot about dogs, women, authentic leadership and feminine power. How does the old Alpha model apply to your relationship with your dog? Does it at all? What is dominance?
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
Join Joy Randel as she chats with Sue Leonardi, a San Francisco Bay Area dog walker. Sue will talk about how she got started with her dog walking business and what are the qualities needed to be a good dog walker. She will share her experiences and talk about dogs and the human bond.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (21 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (19 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- HatemeLoveme (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)