SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode William talks about the importance of maintaining consistancy in dog training and the benifits in doing so.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs. Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws Learn more about 4 Paws Dog Training on out website: www.my4pawstraining.com
And follow us on Facebook:
In this episode William talks about using rewards in dog training, and the importantace of training rewards.
William also talks about using different rewards, and how to integrate them into a training plan.
Check out Petflow.com/my4paws for all your pet toys, treats, and supply needs.
Go to www.petflow.com/my4paws
For more information on 4 Paws Dog Training check us out on:
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes, talks with a woman about her mini-australian shepherd about his extreme fearful behavior and how to build his confidence. This conversation covers basic dog training, reactive/fearful behavior, and what NOT to do with a fearful dog. Visit www.dogradioshow.com for more interviews and www.sensitivedog.com to learn about Julie Forbes' training services.
On this show I will be discussing what makes this system of training truely one of a kind right out of the starting gate.
For Dog Talk's first international broadcast Michelle will interview Claudia Fugazza from Italy discussing her groundbreaking research on social learning.
Claudia, a PhD student in Ethology, has dedicated her life to researching dogs and wolves. She has written a book and produced a DVD, Do as I Do, which discusses dog's social learning and imitative abilities.
Visit Claudia's website to find out more
Host: Michelle Huntting is a double certified professional dog trainer. She operates Miss Belle's in North Carolina and has authored Gotta Go! Successfully Potty Train Your Dog. You can follow events on Facebook.
Sponsor: Kenyon Canine Institute
Julie welcomes a woman who needs help with her rescue mini-australian shepherd. The dog lived in a kennel for a year and has had little socialization. This translates into challenging behaviors for him in his new home.
Listen to Julie's guidance on the matter and hear the questions answered by a dog training/behavior expert.
Sometimes the simplest training techniques are the ones we forget about! I'll talk today about some easy ways to get your dog to come running when you call her. I'll also be talking with Pure Ayre odor eliminator - the BEST household product for all odors - totally non-toxic and safe for your family.
Pure Ayre is the only odor eliminator in my house! www.pureayre.com to order.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (118 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (29 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (12 chatters)
- Papa Lou (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (2 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (1 chatters)
- un0mic (0 chatters)