SORT BY Relevancy
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Etiquette Lady Donna Paige Riley - author, speaker, radio host - talks with us about minding our manners. She'll help us navigate through sticky situations such as what to do about a neighbor who lets her dog soil your yard, handing family Holiday gatherings with pets, and much more. Join us!
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Dog training and behavior expert and host, Julie Forbes shares her experience working with women and their dogs. Topics like setting boundaries with your body, women's relationship with their bodies and also societal expectations of women and femininity - all covered in today's show. How does this connect with you working with your dog effectively? You'll find out today.
Julie Forbes has been offering in-home private lessons for clients in the greater Seattle area for over ten years. Her experience working with people, mostly women, and their dogs has taught her a lot about dogs, women, authentic leadership and feminine power. How does the old Alpha model apply to your relationship with your dog? Does it at all? What is dominance?
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Host Julie Forbes is joined today by Victor Boemmels, president of Pet Playgrounds - non-electric fence kits. These nearly invisible fencing systems are non-electric, and keep your dog safely in your yard, as well as other critters OUT. More affordable than other fencing systems, as well as regular fences.
Go to www.petplaygrounds.com and type in the coupon code: THEDOGSHOW to receive a discount exclusively offered to The Dog Show with Julie Forbes listeners.
Next Julie talks about working with dogs, non-verbal communication, and how this specifically applies to working with women and their dogs. Julie discusses topics such as having a strong physical presence, what that means for women, and not using the "baby voice" when you are asking your dog to listen to you, or telling your dog to stop doing something.
Dr. Carmen D. Ortiz presents the vision and mission of Dog LGBT Caregivers , the first online community of LGBT dog owners and professionals that keep our dogs healthy, well behaved, groomed, safe, healthy and happy.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (126 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (48 chatters)
- Ron Reck (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (1 chatters)