SORT BY Relevancy
Kent’s Kanines is the premiere home dog grooming service in the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in small and medium size breeds.
Deborah Kent is the leading innovator in the field of home dog grooming. She is a graduate of the New York School of Dog Grooming and is considered “ The Grooming Whisperer”. In her 23 year career, she has groomed every breed and in all possible locations, apartments, homes, parks, television studios as well as traveled to Europe and various cities throughout the US to provide loving, expert, artistic and safe home dog grooming. Her 23 years of masterful artistry and innate canine sensitivity has forever changed the world of dog grooming.
Todays Topic - Dog Food!
"What's the best dog food for my dog?"
If you have a dog I'm sure you have asked yourself that same question. Tune in for more information on the best foods for your furbaby.
Give us a call with your questions or join our live chat discussion during the live broadcast.
Jodi has been well respected as an educator in the grooming industry for many years. She was ranked one of the top pet stylists in the world, winning countless titles including World Grand Champion and Best American Groomer. Jodi is here to share with you her knowledge in this extraordinary grooming book. With over 190 breeds recognized by the American Kennel Club along with individual breed-specific grooming instructions, it can become very overwhelming for groomers to retain the information. "Straight to the Point” is the solution to understanding pattern lines, which simplifies the learning process. Whether the patterns are set tight, left more natural or scissored...they are set in the same fashion. Once a groomer understands basic patterns and canine structure, he or she will be able to groom any breed with ease. With over 400 beautiful color images, including some of the top winning show dogs in the country, groomers will be able to see proper pattern placement on real dogs. These fabulous photos can be used as a reference that will facilitate in executing a perfect pet trim. A pet dog does not have to be groomed using “show” techniques, i.e., hand stripping, to present the proper breed profile. With proper pattern placement and techniques described in this text, the groomer will be able to present a well-balanced, well-blended pet trim to the pet owner.
Are you afraid to trim your dog's coat yourself? Its easy!
In this special show we talk about how to groom your dog yourself and products that make it easier. Shay Moeller from Wahl will give us grooming cutting tips and talk about the Dirty Dog Initiative which gives grooming supplies to shelters, and Derrik from Tropiclean will talk about various shampoos. Next Dr. Liz will talk about pet safety during the holidays, and we will meet the folks at Wacky Paws!
Brought to you by Dog Fashion Spa
Join this special afternoon show!
Keep up to date on our show schedule- join our bi-weekly email newsletter at www.petradioshow.com
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Today's show is all about potty training your dogs. Art will go over several different methods of potty training including pad training, box training (litter box), as well as ringing the bell to let you know they have to go outside to potty.
Included is some dog psychology information including how dogs live in the moment, pack leadership and pack structure, and more. All of which will help you potty train your dog easier and faster!
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (94 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)