SORT BY Relevancy
Experts in the service dog industry, Jeanne Hampl and Darcie Boltz share their perspective on a family highlighted with Matt Lauer who have a service dog for their small child. Can we expect a young child to know how to properly handle a dog by herself? During the interview the dog showed signs of stress that the general public wouldn't recognize, but had the dog industry ignite - like panting and yawning. This interview brings up a larger topic of service dog welfare that gets lost in the "feel-good" stories, like this, that get ignorantly run in the media all the time. My question is: WHAT ABOUT THE DOG?
The value of surprise in your life and for your dog! Visit www.surpriseindustries.com for more information. Below is a just a little bit of content from the site.
Surprise intensifies our emotions by about 400% (making special occasions even specialer)
Our happiest memories contain an element of surprise
Surprise deepens and brightens our relationships
We feel most comfortable when things are certain, but we feel most alive when they’re not
Get your hands on our book (due out in 2015): http://smile.amazon.com/dp/0399169822
Watch Tania’s TED talk on how small surprises taught her to be grateful: http://go.ted.com/u77
LIsten to today's conversation with Julie Forbes and Tania Luna about how surprise can benefit you and your dog.
Find all episodes of The Dog Show with Julie Forbes archived on www.dogradioshow.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lake Norman Coffee Chat (9 chatters)
- Marisa Calvi (5 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Fresh Start MMA (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (2 chatters)
- Personal Hearts Radio (1 chatters)
- REALMOFTHESEER (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- N San Diego Business (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (0 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (0 chatters)