SORT BY Relevancy
Do your teen's jeans hang down past their boxers? Do they wear suggestive, violent, or offensive clothing? In some form or another, moms and mom-types are in that struggle to determine what is allowed on their kids' backsides.
It’s not easy being a parent these days; so many things seem to slip out of our control. What hasn’t changed is the war between good and questionable clothing choices. Your parents debated the case with you and now you’re at it with your children – the great battle over what is and isn’t appropriate to wear.
This week, we talk about our parental fashion hits and misses and discover ways to allow our children the freedom of fashion expression.
Join your cool cat "OH MTG!" host and featured guest, David Contreras as they be-bop through the world of rockabilly fashion and chat about the triumphs, trials and tribulations of creating, running and promoting your very own clothing company. This week's "Just The Tip" segment will have the fashion police on high alert as we discuss "The Top 10 Fashion Faux Pas". If you find yourself guilty of any offensive style choices on the list, we will be issuing tickets, kids. And our "Jukebox 5" song selections will have you rockin'-and-a-boppin' to classic rockabilly tunes by Pat Cupp, Janis Martin, Elvis Presley (w/ Scotty & Bill), Johnny Burnette and Roy Orbison. Bonus song tracks by Wanda Jackson and Stray Cats will keep you toe-tappin' throughout this week's show. For more info on this week's featured guest, go to www.tarantulaclothingcompany.com
Then,Now,Always - American made apparel & necklaces..Ran by Troy Lano formerly of the band InPassing..On the entire Vans Warped Tour this summer selling a exclusive shirt...Check out their line & more @ www.thennowalways.co
Heart To Heart - Hardcore Punk band from Pismo Beach,CA...New Album "Dulce" out now on Pure Noise Records...Out on Vans Warped Tour Right now until July 13th on the Hard Rock Kevin Says Stage...CD Release show on July 27th @ SLO Brew in San Luis Obispo,CA....Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/hearttoheartca
Git Fukt Clothing - Clothing Line for People who Don't Give A Fukt..Out on the entire Warped Tour with Uh-Huh Baby Yeah!..Selling exclusive Uh-Huh Baby Yeah! & Git Fukt colaboration tees at all dates...Check out their line @ www.gfcapparel.bigcartel.com
Schools don't teach skills, thats why employers need to train us,
ethnic study courses are now in schools. Why cant we all just be American?
Baggy Clothes= "Black Folks" Since when is a dress code racist?
Anti-Violence program is being investigated in Chicago. Why do we need this group? I thought The Law was out anti-violence program.
A renowned medical professional came out this week and wrote an op ed condemning the so called " sex change' opeartions because they don't work and will lead to high rates of suicide. He will be villified by the lesbian army but im glad he confirmed what God and Prophet Walker have been teaching, and that is that homosexuality and lesbian behavior is a MENTAL DISORDER! Plus another federal judge strikes down a state ban on same sex marriage and the victim this time is indiana. And also defrocked United Methodist minister Frank Schaefer, who married his homosexual son to another man, has been reinstated and is seking backpay. So called Christians are being deceived by these demon spirits, so follow Prophet Walker, God's Last Prophet and Final Messenger to the Acts 2:38 church, as he follows Christ.
"That Chick" is a clothing line created by 4 ladies born and raised in Youngstown, Ohio. Mikki, Shalayah, Yauma, and Felicia are the ladies behind this brand. They are taking Youngstown by storm with "That Chick" their motto "Get Hip or Stay Lame" is every where. Tune in to learn more about "That Chick" and the ladies behind it.
The Kyote Ugly Show returns tonight with yet another jam-packed lineup, including PinnacleFC 8 co-headliner Adam "The Prototype" Milstead, and PinnacleFC President Matt Leyshock. We'll also break down the PinnacleFC 8 card as a whole, including the main event featuring Mark Cherico vs. Luis Guerra.
Also joining us will be Max Ceniceros, who will discuss his recent victory in Califorinia.
Feel free to call in and chat with us at 347-884-9986.
Sponsored by Intimidation Clothing.
Current events and Biblical prophecy. Things are continuing to stack up around the world as we witness daily events that match the signs Jesus told us to watch for that would herald His soon return.
Because the program must be pre-recorded, I can't take your phone calls. If you want to call in, contact me via email: visit the HOMEWORK page and click on the link.
Current events - Biblical prophecy - tracking the signs of the last days - encouragement - "sermonettes for Christianettes" -
Cures for churchianity - gifts for listeners ("Anakypto Gives Back") - homework - and an occasional dash of subtle Piedmont humor ...
Carolyn Bendall, Fashion Critic and blogger (www.carolynbendall.com), discusses subjects, trends, or products within the beauty and fashion industry, focusing on Your True Colours, and how it applies to you, the individual.
Pat Davis, Consumers Against Toxic Apparel (CATA): Patricia Davis is a champion for organic apparel she is the creator of CATA the first movement of it’s in the US. She is also the owner of Silver Needle & Thread Custom Sewn Clothing, The Jacksonville Organic Business Directory and Tag Custom Bridal. All businesses focus on the use of organic fibers/fabrics to produce one-of-a-kind fashion and other complimentary services. Patricia has been designing and sewing for over forty-two years and knowns a thing or two about fiber and fashion.
in Indie Music
WHAT UP YA'LL ITS WEDNESDAY WISE UP AND RISE UP TODAYS SPECIAL GUEST WE HAVE THE LOVELY LOREE GULLATTE COMING THROUGH TO TALK ABOUT HER CLOTHING LINE AND THE ARTIST SHOWCASE THATS GOING DOWN TONIGHT IN CHARLOTTE NC SHE ALSO HAS STRIP THE RUNWAY THIS IS AN INTERVIEW U DONT WANT TO MISS AND RIGHT AFTER THAT WE HAVE REMEDY DA FRANCHISE COMING THRU TO LEAK HER MIXTAPE WHICH JUST DROPPED "CHANGING FACES" AND TO SPEAK ON HER UP COMING EVENTS. ITS DA UNDERGROUND TAKE OVA ARTIST SEND MP3S to firstname.lastname@example.org LOOKING TO ADVERTISE YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND HMU I GOT U UH HUH A.R.E. BANG 6464785245 INBOX YOUR REQUEST WE JAMMIN www.mzhoneydip.com
Deena Nicole Cortese (born January 10, 1987) is an American reality television personality who has appeared on the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore” since 2011. Cortese was born in the New Egypt section of Plumsted Township, New Jersey to Italian American parents. Cortese graduated from New Egypt High School and briefly attended Brookdale Community College. Deena Nicole Cortese, also known as "The Blast in a Glass," joined the cast of the hit MTV show “Jersey Shore” in its third season and has continued to make the show a blockbuster hit for the network with record-breaking ratings each week. Initially, Deena was cast to be in Season 1 of “Jersey Shore,” but turned it down to be with her family. When cast member Angelina Pivarnick left the show after filming Season 2, the producers (along with her good friend Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi) convinced Cortese to join the cast for Season 3. She has made an impact both in Italy and Seaside with her outspoken personality and key phrases such as “Lean Cuisines,” “backpacks,” “walking holiday,” “get real” and her latest “Merp,” among others. Her popularity has lead to several business opportunities that include being a spokesperson for Stacker 2 6 Hour Energy Drink, the brand ambassador for the hair care line “Wisper” and she also has a clothing line in the works. Deena will be appearing VH1's Couples Therapy with her boyfriend Chris Buckner in September of 2014.
Miss Nana (formerly Lil' Miss Nana, born Tanyshwia D. Stokes on May 10, 1991) is a American rapper from Newark, New Jersey. Miss Nana, born Tanyshwia D. Stokes, a native of Newark, New Jersey, has been around the music business all her life. Her father, the infamous Big 7 is the founder of "Newark Illustrated" – A production company and movement that for the past 10 years has been connecting Hip-Hop, entertainment, clothing and community pride in the Brick City. And soon to spread it's love around the world. Nana's story is an interesting one. DJ King Shameek (of Twin Hype fame) heard Nana, who at the tender age of 10, rhyming on her Dad's voicemail. Shameek, blown away by what he heard, suggested that she do a promo for Wendy Williams' syndicated radio Show on 107.5 WBLS in New York City. The promo led to other opportunities, such as opening for local shows and recording freestyles and remixes for various radio and Mixtape DJ's across the country. Shortly after BUZZING on about two dozen mixtapes and on plenty of mix-shows around the world, people began to talk about this young unsigned artist. Thanks to a number of high profile duets - on BET's 106 & Park while being interviewed ( Wikipedia article )
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Conservative Report (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (11 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (8 chatters)
- BITEradio me (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Table of Truth (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (3 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Undead Randy (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (2 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- L A STEEL SHOW (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)