SORT BY Relevancy
This show will discuss the important principles of parenting - a parenting standard: The Household DNA Parenting Pyramid...Creating Strong Families
Included in our discussion:
The Questioning Parent..
The Default Parent...
Parenting out of Guilt...
The Lazy Parent...
The effects of poor parenting skills and their correlation to sociopathic behavior have been routinely studied. Unfortunately, the cliché of society’s inability or reluctance to regulate parenting suggests inadequate parenting as a style embedded in traditional practices instead of insufficient standards. Parenting has a standard, and its seven principles, individually, have proven to offset and prevent illicit actions.
The development of the Parenting Standard:
* criteria -seven principles: Agape love, peace, protection, provision, bless and edify,
wisdom and guidance.
* presentation - pyramid (reflects strongest geometric shape, the triangle)
* design - major elements of structural design : Foundation, Backbone and
The Household DNA Parenting Pyramid is a system. No one principle (like DNA nucleotides) is to be deliberated in isolation.
If there was a tagline, it would read:
Phyllis Austin’s Household DNA Parenting Pyramid
Creating Strong Families
Listen to the show and receive a 20% discount!! No kidding! On-line community support through discussion, special formulated supplements, meditation, books, DVDs. Call in and ask questions, get advice, join the discussion!
Managing your Credit Score - The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating savers & investors. During this show we'll cover a topic important to investors as well as all consumers. It's a topic that is often discussed – but seldom fully understood.
We've asked Gail Cunningham, of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), based in Washington DC, to be our special guest to cover this vital topic. Clearly working in the US capital brings her in close contact with people who have immense influence on the immense national debt. Although our focus will be on your personal debt, and managing it to minimize your expenses and maximize your potential for using leverage profitability.
Certainly I'd like to better understand the magic formulas used by the credit bureaus. Why is my credit score so important? What are the most important levers for managing our credit score? How do I get a copy of my credit reports and the all-important FICO credit score? What can I do if I find errors? Will my credit score improve if I eliminate all of my debt? Where can I go to get help managing my credit score?
For the answers to these and many more questions you may have, grab a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join the conversation …
Emily Aulicino, author of Genetic Genealogy: The Basics and Beyond, will join Jane this evening. Emily will explain some of the foundations of DNA testing for genealogy, discuss the purposes of the different DNA tests, and talk about some of the features the three main autosomal DNA testing companies (23andMe, AncestryDNA, and Family Tree DNA/FTDNA) offer to aid genealogists. She'll give us an overview of her book, telling us what we'll discover, and most importantly, she'll give us some examples of how DNA testing solved genealogical mysteries.
Find Emily's book here: http://dna-explained.com/2014/01/24/genetic-genealogy-the-basics-and-beyond-by-emily-aulicino/
Find Emily's blog here: http://genealem-geneticgenealogy.blogspot.com/
What supplements are you taking and Why? What works. What is necessary. What are you pissing away besides your money. Dr Neil Raff gisve a no holes barred look at the vitamin and supplement industry. Inaddition, he explains how you can get a true look at your needs and deficiency. Don't be duped into the Health can be improved if you just take this pill cycle.
We're talking supplements! Audrey has had extensive training on supplements, but Ally's often on the oppositive side when it comes to taking them. Who will come out on top?!
Long Term Care (aka LTC) - The Wealth DNA radio show is dedicated to helping you increase your wealth, as well as educating savers & investors. During this show we'll cover one of the most important topics that could affect your financial future and standard of living.
We've asked Lyn Rowe, CFP of I Want My LTC to be our special guest to cover this vital topic. Lyn Rowe, is a Certified Financial Planner and Care Management Specialist. She helps eligible people apply for VA Aid and Attendance Benefits, shop for and apply for Long Term Care Insurance, and develop asset allocation strategies to protect spouses.
Many of us feel we'll stay healthy for the last rest of our lives, and thus don't need to put money aside for long-term care. Others assume that the wealth they'll accumulate will be sufficient to cover future health care costs. And a large number of people assume that Medicare (or other national healthcare plan), along with help from their kids will be enough. Are you in one of those categories? Or do you plan to setup an account for long-term care? Regardless of your answer to these questions, we're confident you will be better off by tuning in to this show. So prepare your questions, grab a cup of coffee, or glass of wine and join the conversation …
If you have .W.K.O.T. (Wisdom/Knowledge/Overstanding/Truth) about who the creator's first chosen people are, or would like to learn how you can obtain WKOT about them, come and join us for the first broadcast of the WKOT Yah Hebrew Museum Radio Broadcast on BlogTalk Live, each and every saturday at 10:30 PM est. Learn how you can GIVE, to help BUILD, The FIRST Kingdom of HaYAH of Hosts DNA Hebrew Museum to TELL, the TRUTH about melanin, dna, original Hebrew Yshralites scattered all over the world, while simultaneously, glorifying the Holy Name of YAH. The True Hebrews' SPIRITUAL JOURNEYS, away from and now back to the creator, of this universe, who is YAH, will be the focus of this radio broadcast and the focus of YAHs Museum. If you would like to help with this vision-project, Hebrew or not, please call into the show at (845) 277-9345, to learn of several ways you can contribute or you can give a free-will offering now, which will also help with upgrading this radio broadcasts weekly. There are blessings for all, Hebrew or not, for anyone who assist YAH chosen people in regaining the Royal, YAH ordained status.PLZ JOIN THE CALL BEGINNING THIS SATURDAY 10:30 PM eastern time, plzadjust all other time zones...
Testosterone Boosting Supplements – The Facts
“Testosterone boosting” supplements/formulas have become a very popular category in the supplement industry of late. It seems everyone, boy or man, seems to want to “boost” their levels of the hormone that makes men men. Don’t get me wrong, I am a big fan of this hormone, and readers can see that via my other writings on the topic found throughout this web site. Everyone, men and women, can potentially benefit from maintaining optimal levels of this essential hormone.
However, this write up is not going to cover the hormone per se, but to discuss the various over-the-counter (OTC) products/formulas claiming to increase it. As there are literally hundreds, perhaps thousands, of products/formulas on the market at this point, all claiming to “boost” this important hormone, I am going to be talking in generalities about these products vs. a specific ingredient or formula.
A few ingredients in these formulas have been shown – via dubious “research” at best – to have a small impact on T, with the majority of them either having no research behind them or research that found they did nada for T levels.
To summarize this supplement category, the T booster supplements generally contain ingredients that:
• Have no data behind them – or -
• The data they do have is of very poor quality/ and/or taken out of context/not applicable – or -
• The doses used in the formula are far below what a study used to get the effect.
- See more at: http://www.brinkzone.com/articles/the-facts-on-testosterone-boosting-supplements/#sthash.ZYKj5Ytj.dpuf
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (449 chatters)
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Hex Education (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (14 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Dave in the City (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (0 chatters)