SORT BY Relevancy
We explore the mythos that Democrat KKK Segregationists moved from Democrat Party to Republican Party via Dixiecrats movement.
We move forward to completeing Negroe's With Guns
More discussion on Minimum Wage
Here at the Underground Professor Community College we are covering Freedom Studies 101.
We will discuss Historical events relating to our Founding and apply these lessons to current political events.
Each episode will usually cover a book of interest (required text book) :-)
The short answer for why African Americans must vote, is that America is a Nation of Laws. Those laws affect your education, housing, jobs, and decisions affecting Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness. The laws in place duiring colonial times were voted on by White Males. It was white males who voted to seize Native Lands and Legalize Slavery. Voting has always been contentious in this Land of Liberty.
The 1965 Civil Rights Act revisited the Voting Rights Act, one that was already on the books. In 1868, the 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States granted citizenship and equal civil and legal rights to African Americans and slaves who had been emancipated after the American Civil War, including them under the umbrella phrase “all persons born or naturalized in the United States.” However Free Blacks had been granted the right to vote in several Northern States.
These days it is the Republicans attempting to restrict Voters Rights, but back then it was the Dixiecrats (Democrats). The goal was to prevent the empowerment of the blacks who in some cases outnumbered whites. In the 1856 Dred Scott decision, a statement was made that blacks “Had no rights which a white man was bound to respect; and that the Negro might justly and lawfully be reduced to slavery for his benefit (his meaning for the White man).
We continue to fight for rights other Americans, (including immigrants), take for granted. There is a concerted effort to block our votes, because they are valuable. We are the most Powerful Voting block in America.
Tune in tonight as host Anita Wills Shares why We MUST Vote!!
Tune in and Listen Up!
Rep. Charlie Rangel victim of racism from Star Chamber
run by Dixiecrats.
Rush Limbaugh driving Miss Nancy,a comic book look at the Democratic congress leadership.
Washington Sen. Patty Murray to take the chairmanship of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee.
Democrats fail to agree on plan for expiring tax cuts.
Joe "Gunner"Miller seeks to stop election certification in Alaska senate race.
Sarah Palin is a shame and a disgrace, just like the people who take her seriously. The Tea Party, a.k.a. the Trailor Trash Dixiecrats, are exploited by her, and the very people who care the least about them. What a disgrace. I'll try not to puke during the show.
Do you know black history or do you know what you have learned in School. Come with the Deacon and learn Black history that is not being taught anywhere. This true stuff that can be found in the Library of Congress.
I have a special treat for presidents day from the past.
Join Host Live Chats
- Witch School (29 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Daddy G (8 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (6 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- 65261 (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)