SORT BY Relevancy
In today’s episode Greg will be covering the very important topic of resenting appropriate boundaries with your ex or soon to be ex-spouse.
As promised the second half of the show Greg will be covering one of the four core areas of your life that not only help you recover from your divorce or break up but will help you become better and stronger than EVER.
Today he will be covering the area of Being. He will be covering his favorite book Loving What Is, by Bryan Katie and a few minutes on favorite meditation practice.
The decision to divorce your spouse is not one taken lightly by the parties involved. Filing for a divorce can quickly become a complicated and confusing ordeal, especially when children are in the mix. Another complication that could arise is a “missing” spouse. The court allows for these types of divorce, called a default divorce. If you have questions about or have considered a default divorce, listen to this podcast with Heidi Kuffel of Lavelle Law to learn more.
When my ex announced she was going to get remarried, I decided to post something about it on Facebook. No, this isn’t a story of a poorly considered FB post gone sour.
You can read the entire post in the following pages, but in essence what I said was:
I am so happy for her. She’s an amazing woman. I wish them both the very best for the future.
The comments, both online and offline, came pouring in. Some thought it was a joke. Some thought I was being sarcastic.
I was interested in the response but I was also saddened. It is clear that so many people see their divorces as disasters and their exes as the devil. It doesn’t have to be that way.
My own divorce allowed both my ex and me to face the future unburdened by anger, resentment, bitterness, and even huge attorney fees. My approach allowed us to move into the future with the possibility of being the best versions of ourselves. This experience prompted me to write the book about the “selfish” divorce. The selfish divorce isn’t what you think. It could easily be called the “selfless” divorce, because in the end, being selfless is adaptive and will lead to the best outcomes possible for you, your ex, and your children.
That said, here’s what to expect from The Selfish Divorce Radio:
At times i’ll tell you my life story, especially as it relates to relationships and marriage. Some of these lessons have to do with relationships and some don’t. But they’re all things I’ve learned and if possible, I’d like to help prevent you from taking any of the “classes” I did.
We will also cover the tatical steps I took and continue to take each to to create a better life.
Attorney Kirk Stange from Stange Law Firm, PC talks about some of crucial differences between mediation and collaborative divorce. This is an important family law topic as individuals look for alternatives to court proceedings, or uncontested divorce, as a way to resolve their divorce or family law matter amicably. You can read more about this important topic on www.familylawheadquarters.com in an article titled: Key Differences Between Mediation and Collaborative Divorce.
Stange Law Firm has locations in Missouri and Illinois throughout the St. Louis Metropolitan Area. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Mediation and Collaborative Divorce and Family Law Attorneys in St. Louis at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
http://divorce661.com - This episode discusses the difference between a legal document assistant and a paralegal and how to avoid the dangers of using an unlicensed person to complete your divorce in California.
The speakers are: Dr. Frank Schneier Research Psychiatrist, Clinical Therapeutics, New York State Psychiatric Institute
Dr. Anne Marie Albano Associate Professor of Clinical Psychology (in Psychiatry) Director, Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders,
Columbia University Medical Center
They will describing what Separation Anxiety is, what the symptoms are and how to treat it.
It is a psychological condition in which a person experiences inappropriate and excessive fear and distress when faced with situations of separation from the home or from a specific attachment figure. The anxiety that is expressed is categorized as being atypical of the expected developmental level and age.
For more information on the Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders please go to http://www.anxietytreatmentnyc.org/ or call 212-246-5740
For more information about participating in our research treatment study on Adult Separation Anxiety, contact Rob Valdovinos at (646) 774-8113 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://columbia-generalizedanxiety.org/
Series Conclusion--The duties of the government to intervene into private matters of their citizens should be performed with great caution and serious considerations that the rulings or changes made in those matters do not corrupt the matters--or the citizens themselves. With the drastic changes in behavior, mindsets and newsworthy incidents that have saturated our society, government interference has indeed been a necessary solution. However, the amount of catastrophic failures of government intervention in daily private matters has far outweighed the benefits. Tonight we touch on the effects of the government's laws on paternity. Is mandated legal fatherhood more beneficial or harmful to a child than biological fatherhood? Call in with your thoughts at 10:30 PM at 347-327-9967.
in Self Help
In this show Janet focuses on the painful experiences of divorce and how it deeply impacts the family and individuals involved. Janet Leads us through a powerful healing that not only includes divorce, but all kinds of separation and severed bonds. Janet and the Higher Selves create an energy field to clear the victim/victimizer pattern to assist in forgiving others and yourself.
ttorney Sarah Steele and writer Bennet Pomerantz discuss the subjects of the day.
The audience should know that although Ms. Steele is a licensed attorney, she is not offering legal advice in any capacity, is not establishing an attorney/client relationship with anyone listening to the show, and recommends that any listener of the show consult a local attorney for any legal advice they may require.
This show is about us discussing hot topics and how they relate to the law.
Tonight we revisit the Redskins name controversy. Team owner Dan Snyder says he will never change the name and by losing the trademark protections his team did under the current ruling could cost the team tens of millions of dollars per year. As a result, he is suing in civil court the five Native Americans that complained to the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) in the first place. Tune in and listen as the hosts revisit this hotly debated topic.
Hanna Hasl-Kelchner is the CEO & Founder of the Legal Leverage Academy. Her story aoubt how and why she decided to put this together and tune into a special ened she saw makes for a powerful story. Tune in and hear legal from a fresh new perspective.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (196 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (142 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (43 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (41 chatters)
- Kinghuman (18 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (5 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- NTEB (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)