SORT BY Relevancy
Quarantine Radio returns after 2 week break and decide to bring up the subject of the diss track, and how todays diss tracks compare to those in the past. Tune in as ILL McKenzie updates everyone on whats going on with the company and playing the hottest tracks from independent artist around the country.
TAY ROC RETURNS TO THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL TO DROP HIS DISS TRACK RESPONSE TO JOHN JOHN TONIGHT EXCLUSIVELY ON TWR!!!
Welcome to DJ FEMMIE HIP HOP HOUSE & R&B RADIO WE ARE ON AIR 12-2 PM EST ON SAT SUN
CALL IN #215-383-3759
TODAY'S TOPIC: THIS WEEKEND
Nicki Minaj Breaks up with Meek Mill over the Diss and Drake Issues
Would you stay in a relationship if your other half talked about it on Social Media?
JOIN #DJFEMMIE #COCO_TE ON THE BOARDS TODAY AND CLEVELAND'S #DOLLA BILL # ARLENERAMONA
#HIPHOP #HOUSE #LATESTURBAN ALBUMS #CELEBRITY GOSSIP #R&B #DANCE #HOUSEMUSIC # REGGAETON #REGGAE #HIP HOP #RAP
TWR EXCLUSIVE: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO TSU SURF'S HOT 97 INTERVIEW, AND DEBUTS HIS DISS TRACK FOR HIM, "CHARGED UP"!!!
Facing the problems of trying to unify as a people, just to encounter traitors on our tail. It's amazing that even in this day and age, a great majority of our brothers and sisters will turn their backs on us. They will run and tell the white man about what we're doing, as if they are going to truly praise or respect them for it. They will infiltrate a movement by direct orders from a person that doesn't have their interested in mind at all, just to disband positive action. They will call you racist for loving yourself and wanting something for your people only. This is so deep and sad, that it even comes down to the smallest matter of a social media group exsistance debate.
1. KRAZY DRAYZ - Hol'Dat (RePPiN4U Intro)
2. WORDSWORTH - New Beginning
3. N.O.R.E. F/ SMOKE (Complexions) How Ever
4. ERICK SERMON F/ TOO SHORT - Daydreaming
5. GRAVEDIGGAZ - Dangerous Mindz (Cylent Assassin Remix)
6. SPIT GEMS & CHRIS RIVERS - Akuma Vs Gouken
7. METHOD MAN F/ RAEKWON/INSPECTAH DECK - The Purple Tape
8. DJ ABSOLUT - If I Shoot You
9. WARREN G F/ NATE DOGG/JEEZY/BUN B - Keep On Hustlin
10. SHABAAM SAHDEEQ F/ RAS KASS - Show & Tell
11. GUILTY SIMPSON - Animal
12. APOLLO BROWN F/ M.O.P. - Detonate
13. ROSEWOOD 2055 - Drive
14. KING I DIVINE F/ SCIENZE/NOVELISS - Get Up
15. MATICULOUS F/ ROCK/GUILTY SIMPSON - That Ain't You
16. KILLAH PRIEST F/ OL' DIRTY BASTARD - If You Don't Know
LET'S SHOW DRAKE & MEEK MILL HOW TO DO IT!
17. DR DRE - The Chronic Intro
18. DR DRE F/ SNOOP DOGG - Dre Day
19. THA REALEST - F**k Dre
20. 50 CENT - I Run NY
21. JADAKISS - Checkmate
22. FAT JOE - My FoFo
23. GZA (Interlude)
24. GZA - Paper Plates
25. ICE CUBE - NO VASELINE
26. EMINEM - The Sauce
27. BISHOP LAMONT - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
28. TECH N9NE - BLOWN AWAY
29. WESTSIDE CONNECTION - King Of The Hill
30. PAPOOSE - First Chain
31. NAS - Destroy & Rebuild
JIB-JAB-JEB! JEB BUSH ZIG-ZAGS ON IRAQ WAR - CAN'T DISS HIS BROTHER "W"!
Jeb Bush, when asked this week by Megyn Kelly of Fox News whether he would have invaded Iraq in 2003, knowing what we know now replied: "YES".
The Guy doesn't have the balls to say his brother - "W" - Fucked Up and brought this country into the mother of all quagmires! He literally jib-jabs on the question of whether or not his brother was right to invade Iraq in March 2003 saying only that the information at that time justified an invasion - never mind the fact that the information at that time was gerry-rigged by Vice President Dick Cheney to "create" evidence - out of whole cloth - that weapons of mass destruction were in fact present inside Iraq.
Matthew Grant & Travis Desmond are joined by 2 special guests this week as Miss Diss Lexia & John Wayne Murdoch join us to chat! We'll talk about their careers & what they both have upcoming and much more. Also a rundown of the tag team top 5 and top 10, plus whatever other shenanigans we decide to get ourselves into.
Radio Nyabinghi Intercontinentale (R.N.I) se veut être la caisse de résonance d'une rumeur aujourd'hui grandissante. Longtemps professée & longtemps prophétisée. Un bourdonnement sourd, impérieux qui bientôt se transformera en tumulte impétueux. Inexorablement.
Il s'agit du rapatriement des Afro-descendants. Des membres de la Diaspora Noire disséminés à travers l'occident & au-delà. Ceux pour qui l'appel du plus beau Continent retentit & s'exerce en eux comme une attraction magnétique. Comme un devoir, une nécessité, comme un vide à combler, une raison d'être. Ceux bien inspirés qui pressentent l'implacable marche de l'Histoire se dérouler sous leur yeux & qui pour rien au monde ne la laissera se jouer sans eux. Actifs pas passifs. Victorieux pas victimes.
Radio Nyabinghi Intercontinentale (R.N.I) veut œuvrer avec réalisme & pragmatisme à donner encore plus d'écho à cet état de fait. A répondre aux interrogations nombreuses, aux doutes & à l'incertitude. A donner un modus operandi. A travers l'expérience concrète des ses animateurs, de ses thèmes abordés, de ses invités & de l'Irrépressible Culture Noire.
Avec Olfa Shareefah Leger & Suraa Kandji
Making the transition from most "Slept On" to The New Face of Dallas Hip-Hop, has KINGWEEZY fans boiling with excitement and anticipating his NEXT Gigantic Leap and Career Shifting move.
BOLD Dreams intertwined with a unique sound and hidden inspirational anthems in each track seem to be KINGWEEZY's formula for his rapid success. Dallas,TX latest poster child, is ready, willing, and definitely able to ?C.H.A.N.G.E the Hip-Hop game by making enjoyable music you're not embarrassed or ashamed to listen too!!
TWO YEARS AGO Kingweezy had inspirations to follow his dreams of becoming the piece of the puzzle the music game had been missing ever since the killings of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G. Now after just one Mixtape, several rapid fire (Song Covers), and a shocking back to back Single release, including the levitating ?#KANYEWEST? Diss/ Micheal Jackson tribute entitled "MIKEJACK"... KINGWEEZY has not only the Dallas,Tx music seen in awww, but is even getting the attention of successful Underground Rap artist such as (Houston Tx) CHALIE Boy, (Dallas ,Tx) Mr. Diabolical, Mr. Lucci, and most recently Dorrough Music, in which Kingweezy had the prestigious opportunity to open up for at the Dallas Night Club Soleil. Needless to say headlining his own events and bringing in a crowd has been the least of the New Artist concerns.. As he became a true pioneer in Dallas Tx. becoming the first artist ever to perform at the Top 40 Nightclub, (none the less) throw a Single Release Party at the infamous Club Thrive late last yr.. Setting records for attendance.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (40 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (13 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (4 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Beyond The Walls Of Jericho Show (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Not Just Wrestling Show0 (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (0 chatters)