SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to the Mic Check. Tonight we have week 3 of the Battle of the Best. Which host will reign over the others until next week. Also the crew will be going over their favorite diss tracks. So sit back get dialed in and listen to the Mic Check.
Join the TSOTS Fan Page here.
Join the official Mic Check forum here.
Follow us on Instagram: @TwoSidesoftheStory
Follow us on Twitter: @TSOTSProduction
Follow us on Tumblr: Two Sides of the Story
Subscribe to the YouTube channel here.
Quarantine Radio returns after 2 week break and decide to bring up the subject of the diss track, and how todays diss tracks compare to those in the past. Tune in as ILL McKenzie updates everyone on whats going on with the company and playing the hottest tracks from independent artist around the country.
TAY ROC RETURNS TO THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL TO DROP HIS DISS TRACK RESPONSE TO JOHN JOHN TONIGHT EXCLUSIVELY ON TWR!!!
Welcome to DJ FEMMIE HIP HOP HOUSE & R&B RADIO WE ARE ON AIR 12-2 PM EST ON SAT SUN
CALL IN #215-383-3759
TODAY'S TOPIC: THIS WEEKEND
Nicki Minaj Breaks up with Meek Mill over the Diss and Drake Issues
Would you stay in a relationship if your other half talked about it on Social Media?
JOIN #DJFEMMIE #COCO_TE ON THE BOARDS TODAY AND CLEVELAND'S #DOLLA BILL # ARLENERAMONA
#HIPHOP #HOUSE #LATESTURBAN ALBUMS #CELEBRITY GOSSIP #R&B #DANCE #HOUSEMUSIC # REGGAETON #REGGAE #HIP HOP #RAP
TWR EXCLUSIVE: MATH HOFFA RESPONDS TO TSU SURF'S HOT 97 INTERVIEW, AND DEBUTS HIS DISS TRACK FOR HIM, "CHARGED UP"!!!
Get featured on @streethoodradio "Spotlite"! Submit a Bio, 2 Pics & Music To: email@example.com.
Follow,Share & Comment! We value your support & feedback!
Keep it locked to @streethoodradio for NEW episodes of "Whats On Yo Mind?" with host Stormy Nyghts Fri.'s 10p-12am PST!
Facing the problems of trying to unify as a people, just to encounter traitors on our tail. It's amazing that even in this day and age, a great majority of our brothers and sisters will turn their backs on us. They will run and tell the white man about what we're doing, as if they are going to truly praise or respect them for it. They will infiltrate a movement by direct orders from a person that doesn't have their interested in mind at all, just to disband positive action. They will call you racist for loving yourself and wanting something for your people only. This is so deep and sad, that it even comes down to the smallest matter of a social media group exsistance debate.
1. KRAZY DRAYZ - Hol'Dat (RePPiN4U Intro)
2. WORDSWORTH - New Beginning
3. N.O.R.E. F/ SMOKE (Complexions) How Ever
4. ERICK SERMON F/ TOO SHORT - Daydreaming
5. GRAVEDIGGAZ - Dangerous Mindz (Cylent Assassin Remix)
6. SPIT GEMS & CHRIS RIVERS - Akuma Vs Gouken
7. METHOD MAN F/ RAEKWON/INSPECTAH DECK - The Purple Tape
8. DJ ABSOLUT - If I Shoot You
9. WARREN G F/ NATE DOGG/JEEZY/BUN B - Keep On Hustlin
10. SHABAAM SAHDEEQ F/ RAS KASS - Show & Tell
11. GUILTY SIMPSON - Animal
12. APOLLO BROWN F/ M.O.P. - Detonate
13. ROSEWOOD 2055 - Drive
14. KING I DIVINE F/ SCIENZE/NOVELISS - Get Up
15. MATICULOUS F/ ROCK/GUILTY SIMPSON - That Ain't You
16. KILLAH PRIEST F/ OL' DIRTY BASTARD - If You Don't Know
LET'S SHOW DRAKE & MEEK MILL HOW TO DO IT!
17. DR DRE - The Chronic Intro
18. DR DRE F/ SNOOP DOGG - Dre Day
19. THA REALEST - F**k Dre
20. 50 CENT - I Run NY
21. JADAKISS - Checkmate
22. FAT JOE - My FoFo
23. GZA (Interlude)
24. GZA - Paper Plates
25. ICE CUBE - NO VASELINE
26. EMINEM - The Sauce
27. BISHOP LAMONT - Missile Testing (Death To Infidels)
28. TECH N9NE - BLOWN AWAY
29. WESTSIDE CONNECTION - King Of The Hill
30. PAPOOSE - First Chain
31. NAS - Destroy & Rebuild
This is gonna be a real fun but very interesting episode of Off the Cuff radio. On this episode, The Guillotine Team touch on Beef within hip hop. beef between the streets vs the industry, beef between Trump and the GOP, beef between Young Thug and mascalinity, Drake and his pen, Its definitely gonna be a heavy show!
We also gonna be talking about Spike Lee's up and coming movie Chiraq, Wu Tang catching bodies, Kanye Wests's downward spiral, boycotting strategies and amongst of other topics.
I'm also gonna be playing some EXCLUSIVE diss records throughout so tune in friday night. ITS GOING DOWN!
If you want to talk to us, have questions, or promote your business, artists, or movement Number is 1-619-924-0703!
JIB-JAB-JEB! JEB BUSH ZIG-ZAGS ON IRAQ WAR - CAN'T DISS HIS BROTHER "W"!
Jeb Bush, when asked this week by Megyn Kelly of Fox News whether he would have invaded Iraq in 2003, knowing what we know now replied: "YES".
The Guy doesn't have the balls to say his brother - "W" - Fucked Up and brought this country into the mother of all quagmires! He literally jib-jabs on the question of whether or not his brother was right to invade Iraq in March 2003 saying only that the information at that time justified an invasion - never mind the fact that the information at that time was gerry-rigged by Vice President Dick Cheney to "create" evidence - out of whole cloth - that weapons of mass destruction were in fact present inside Iraq.
Join Host Live Chats
- MENTELLECT RADIO (21 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- ankhkakek (16 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)