SORT BY Relevancy
If it is Monday Night....Sweet Tea With A Chaser is on - 9:00 p.m. est. This Monday night we welcome Literary Event Planner and Author Sharon Lucas at 9:15 p.m. Her newly released book is a blue print for planning events. Her more of her story at 9:15 p.m. Monday, November 23, 2015 call in number is 646-478-3527.
On Monday night at 10:00 p.m. "Black Money Matters", open discussion about how we can collaboratively make a difference in our neighborhoods, towns, cities, if we... pool our resources and use them.
10:30 - Open Mic - Would You Marry Again...and How Would It Be Different the Second Time Around.
Sweet Tea With A Chaser - Bryan Mac, Sweet Pea and Gemini... join us...646-478-3527.
Featuring Music by George Benson
How can you heal from the trauma of a mental health crisis? Catherine G. Lucas explores how to heal at the deep levels of the psyche and soul, as revealed in her new book Coping with a Mental Health Crisis.
Catherine shares how mental distress can be a wake-up call to a happier and more fulfilling life. Drawing on a wide range of options in mental healthcare, she shows how to create an individual therapeutic path that brings together the best of mainstream and holistic approaches. Catherine's insights can also be of great assistance to friends and family of those in need of healing.
Catherine is also the author of In Case of Spiritual Emergency, is an accredited mindfulness trainer and founder of the Spiritual Crisis Network in the U.K. She is a respected international speaker on psychospiritual crisis, collaborating with others in the field, as well as speaking honestly about her own experiences.
Catherine's web site: http://www.catherine-g-lucas.com
Note: It is not the intent of this show to provide medical advice. All content is for general informational purposes only.
Program music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer (LarrySeyer.com), included in this podcast with his permission. Visit FrontierBeyondFear.com to learn about the inspirational outreach of this program, now in its 6th year.
This week the gang Zones in to share the obvious and not so obvious places to take great photographic memories on a Walt Disney World vacation. Join Stuart Sternberg, Darlene Nagi, Lottie Ferguson, and Kurt for 30 minutes of informative Disney talk and magical mischief.
Award-winning singer/songwriter turned movie producer Matt Zarley joins us to talk on the journey of his acclaimed musical short film, "hopefulROMANTIC."
The film stars Zarley, Jolie Jenkins, Chuck Seculla, and TV icon/LGBT activist George Takei.
Accepted into over two dozen film festivals, the film is part music video, part Broadway musical and part romantic movie - in fact, it's all of those things and more.
Zarley discusses the inspiration for the project, as well as the evolution of the film. Plus, he shares several songs from the movie soundtrack.
And so it begins! Hard to believe we're about to close out another year, and that means it's time for the Film Awards Season coverage to begin here on the show! Tonight, we further preview the precursor awards, and discuss the latest Oscar and film news, and see where the current state of the Oscar race finds us.
Our guest this week will be Corrina Montlo, Co-founder of the Motorcycle Film Festival. Corrina & Jack Drury founded the film festival in NYC, fall of 2013 to provide a home for motorcycle films from around the world. Moto film enthusiasts gather to discuss, celebrate and show their films about their favorite subject, motorcycles! Films such as “Why We Ride” and Dream Racer” have gotten recognized as a result of the exposure they received at the Festival. Listen in to get the inside scoop about the 3rd annual MFF that was held September 23-27, 2015. Corrina will fill us in on who the winners were and how the Film Festival has given a voice to many independent film makers internationally. What is planned for 2016? How can you attend? Those questions and more will be answered.
This week we'll be discussing options to save money at Disney World without missing out on any of the fun! Grab your coffee and join us Sunday at 8am for some great tips!
The gang gets together to discuss Walt Disney World shows along with their favorites and how they compare to each other. Join Stuart Sternberg, Darlene Nagi, and Kurt for 30 minutes of magical mischief.
Have you ever wanted to turn your book into a film or series, then this is the show for you! Join Kisha Green as she chats with Azarel, Jason Poole and Mo Shines as they all tell their own story of how they turned books to film. Call in to ask questions or log on in the chat room.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (117 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (6 chatters)
- Bikers of America (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- The Real Big D Show (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BlockStar Radio (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spit Cha Barz (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)