SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on jury nullification, moral judgments of sexuality, dishonesty in a manager, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Should juries nullify bad laws by refusing to convict?
Question 2: Does the morality of homosexuality depend on it being unchosen?
Question 3: What should I do about the dishonesty of my new project manager?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Narcissism, Anger, Procrastination, Dishonesty and Manipulation: these shadows are present to some degree in most of humanity. Join guest Maya Vidhyadharan, author of "The Power of Illusion" to understand the reason behind holding on to these limiting patterns and the steps to be free from it.
Visit www.HelloDrCJ.com for more
Denny and Rick are back at it again. This show they will conclude the segment on Obama and his dishonesty. They will also be discussing the border crisis and the latest developments there. Next on the list will the the Ukraine situation and then if there is time left a bit on the recent gay narriage ruling.
So join the guys as they do what they can to Wake up America..... Before it's too late.
Tonight on "It's Real Talk Radio", we'll be discussing being Catfished and the question of the night is "How would you handle being Catfished?" This show was inspired by the MTV Series "Catfish." For those who aren't familiar with Catfish, it's a term for people who develop romantic connections, feelings, and in some cases, relationships for people they've met online but never face to face only to discover that this person isn't who they said they are. Victims are deceived mentally, physically, emotionally and financially.
The show is interesting but very entertaining and if you haven't seen it, it's highly recommended that you watch it because you can definitely learn some valuable lessons that may save you or one of your friends or family members from being Catfished one day. So let's talk about it. How would you feel if it were you? To find out how we'd handle it, tune in and if you'd like to share your thoughts, experiences, etc, feel free to call in at 347-838-9540 and press 1 on your keypad to speak with us live on air; otherwise, continue to hold and listen to the live show.
Panelists: Willie, Jermaine, Mike Allen & Shunda
SPECIAL GUEST: Mr. Donald Shepherd AKA STRAP STRAP, Founder & CEO of The STRAP Foundation. He will be sharing information about his upcoming event, The STRAP Foundation Anniversary and Motorcade of Praise.
Multicultural relationships, straight couples, gay couples, old couples, young couples, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Jews -- too many of them feel trapped, lonely, and unable to connect with the person they're with for a variety of reasons that are personal to them.
So what's the answer? Divorce? Extramarital sex? Sneaking around? Suffering in silence? Meds? ?
Based on Lisa Haisha’s experience as a life coach & relationship expert, Heart-centered communication is the fundamental key to preventing adultery and divorce.
Lisa goal when she’s coaching couples is to help them gain perspective and insight into the underlying problems before proposing solutions. The idea is to fix the sicknessesof lack of communication and self-awareness, which ultimately mends the symptomsof adultery and dishonesty.
When people can be real with each other in a relationship, their connection to each other will be stronger, and Heart-centered communication fosters exactly that.
In this episode, Lisa and Brad will discuss Lisa’s therapeutic practice, SoulBlazing, how it relates to her methods behind Heart-centered Communication, and the personal and professional experiences that gave Lisa the tools to be the acclaimed healer she is today
After listening to CSPAN about job creation, I decided to put this show together to discuss a common sense response to the people who are blaming one side, or the other side for the reason that Americans are going to work less frequently. While the mid-term elections are in full swing, so are the political ads of deception and dishonesty.
In today's show, I will discuss the following:
1. Vocational and job training skills are needed for the second generation. Stop selling the lie!
2. Illegal Aliens do hurt the quality of jobs in America, and "they do the jobs Americans won't do" does not cut it!
3. We need less regulation and more incentive for companies to keep jobs in America
4. "Made in America" must be the brand of choice by retailers and other companies
5. When we lie on the numbers, then there is a problem
In addition to today's show, we are also seeking new sponsorship to expand our show. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me through facebook or through email@example.com
Listen live today!
Tonight on Global Village Dating, we are talking about people - pleasers, co-dependent's, doormat's, suckers etc......
A People - Pleaser is a person who believes that they are less then most others on the planet and have the need to hide these beliefs from all whom they come in contact with. They feel so low that they typically behave like a doormat and frequently put themselves in situations where they are treated as such. A people-pleaser will do almost anything to keep others in the dark about what is going on within. Dishonesty, deception and lies are the primary tools used by a People Pleaser. Within the context of an intimate relationship, a People Pleaser will frequently paint illusions that depict what they believe their partner wants to see all the while never disclosing who and what they really are. People Pleaser's also have the tendency to frustrate their partner to no end with this insidious behavior. A People-Pleaser's goal is always the same which is to keep anyone from knowing just how crappy they feel about themselves and they will strive for this goal at any cost. A person afflicted with this "disease to please" will typically tell more lies over the course of a lifetime than those with other mental illnesses. People Pleaser's can come in the form of men but are typically women as they are more emotionally based.
Have you dated anyone with these characteristics? Let's talk about it....
Call in on 3479457556 or join me in the chatroom
If you enjoy my show please support us through http://www.audibletrial.com/ebonyempress.
Suntia Smith - Relationship Expert 6:15pm
Suntia Smith is a Revolutionary Relationship Expert, specialized in helping women heal from broken relationships. Suntia defines broken relationships as those that display dishonesty, disrespect and disregard.
Suntia experienced the pains of being stuck in a broken relationship firsthand. Hers was filled with dishonesty and disrespect. So she walked away and re-discovered how it feels to love herself unconditionally. Today Suntia is strong, confident, and lives life with excitement and passion. Due to her personal experience Suntia is able to infuse her coaching and counseling style with an authentic and truthful flavor. Clients love her refreshing, empowering, and life-changing attitude.
Author Terry Bams - Source Radio Network Resident Relationship Coach 7:15pm
Terry Bams has taken the messes of his life and turned them into a message for the masses. Terry has successfully authored his autobiography, The Mind of a Womanizer.
"...Terry shares the details of the drama, humor, heartache, and sex surrounding his countless encounters with numerous women..."
Because of his experiences, dozens of men and women have sought his advice about dating, relationships, and marriage.
It is his faith and his own personal relationship with God that has led him to his calling of helping others mend broken relationships. Terry says he will always strive to encourage others and to be a positive influence in our society.
Dream Catchers - Putting Survivors First NOW! - Les Paul
Nothing about us without us should be our mantra and yet far too often I have watch people with disabilities give in and surrender and stop living life!!! This has to be stopped. If we are ever going to be a survivor Nation we have got to start living and acting like it so lets get ready and make the change start happening now!!!
People with disabilities shouldn’t be living in Poverty just because they have a disABILITY but there is a lot of corruption, dishonesty and outright lying throughout agencies that are supposed to support protect and defend us yet when it comes to funding where does the Money go?
Failed Government Institutions and wasted tax payer dollars shouldn’t be the norm and we have to stand up for our Civil Rights as citizens with disabilities and start changing the World right now so join me Tonight as we get ready to creat our destinies together.
Dream Catchers with Les Paul
Let's face it: Both men and women cheat. As quiet as it's kept, it is said that women are better cheaters than men! Whether men or women, cheating is a problem. At its center is a commitment to dishonesty and deception. We at Real, Relevant, and Raw want to solve the problem! So, we propose that those who would rather have multiple partners live out open relationships. Sounds provocative, doesn't it? We invite you to take part in the conversation. Maybe you, too, will decide to be part of the solution! -- One Love, Michael and Amirah.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (87 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (21 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Bellesprit (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (11 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- NLPI RADIO USA KURT LOGSDON (8 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- ParaNation (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)