SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Champion Talk we discuss on the factors that make a wrestler into a superstar or the torchbearer of the promotion. Is having the it factor something your born with or is it a perfect storm of when both the wrestler and the promotion are on the same page? What are the qualifications to make some one the "guy"? Who has it and is in line to take the torch? You may be surprised what some of have to say. So join us and listen as we explore all the wrestlers who have it. Dont forget we want to hear from YOU! Your opinion on this hot topic or if you just want talk trash, we have the time to hear you out. Champion Talk is a show dor you by you!
This is part 2 of Control from last week. We want you to really call in, come on bitches, call us and tell us your name for Cock. Whatever it is! Why do you call your dick what you call it. Is it personal? Does your man thing have a name? Does it include a junior term? What about size? Will we be dazzled by the side of that Phallus? Give it to us daddy, pump us up with admiration. Make us want you so bad we cum all over ourselves and have to shower before the show. But, for the love of the Gods, will you please call us? We keep waiting for some ing dialog.
The Entertainment Broadcast Network brings you another episode of Total Lacrosse with Jonny Vegas!
My guest today is Larry Mackey!
"The Jay-Z dissed lacrosse"
(AllHipHop News) Jay Z might have told an unnamed adversary (read: Drake) that he as playing the wrong sport on DJ Khaled's "They Don't Love You No More" but it may be Jay Z in the wrong arena. Today (April 29th), a spokesperson for Major League Lacrosse has issued a statement against Jay Z's dismissal of lacrosse on DJ Khaled's new single.
In the song "They Don't Love You No More", Jay Z states "boy, you soft as a lacrosse team." In a statement issued to MTV, Major League Lacrosse (MLL) reasons that lacrosse is in fact dangerous as "players are on the field dodging and shooting balls at over 100 miles per hour." After stating that Lacrosse is often called the fastest sport on two feet", the statement reads that Jay Z may be misinformed entirely about the sport:
With that said we don't think Jay-Z knows what he's talking about when he calls Lacrosse 'soft' I can guarantee you it is anything but a 'soft' sport.
The statement then goes on to not only claim Jay Z "would not last one minute" in a lacrosse game but also intimated that they would be willing to test him:
Mr. Carter would not last one minute on a lacrosse field during a match and he is more than welcome to come to any of our games and try.
Mr. Atheist Pants himself will join us for a lively discusion as to why you must attend the American Atheist Convention in downtown Mormonville.
Warning!!! EXPLICIT CONTENT!
Welcome to Atheists On Air's daily podcast. The most outrageous and newsworthy stories regarding Church State Separation issues, religious nuttery, black collar crime and humanist, atheist and skeptic news.
We welcome callers and encourage Christian callers. Call in during the show and talk to us live:
Call in to our voicemail line and leave us a message - 828.565.1262
Prefer Spreaker? www.Spreaker.com/atheists - Listen Live
Visit our website at www.AOA.fm
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (172 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (43 chatters)
- Yada (30 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Amen Communications Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)