SORT BY Relevancy
Is That Discrimination again? What is the current tide of discrimination. Who are winners and losers of discrimination? Does our culture foster discrimination. Is that a quality that is learned and past down from generation to generation. How does today's generation address discrimination. How much progress have we made in the area of discrimination. Even though we have advanced, why does discrimination rears its head with progress. What role does the government play in fostering discrimination? How do we rid of ourselves of discrimination?
WE'VE ALL BEEN A VICTIM OF DISCRIMINATION IN SOME WAY, SHAPE, FORM, OR FASHION. HOW DID BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST MAKE YOU FEEL? DID IT MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT THE TIME YOU MAY HAVE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST SOMEONE? HOW DO YOU FIGHT DISCRIMINATION? ...AND HAS YOUR OUTLOOK CHANGED AS A RESULT?
PLUS YOUR WEEKLY RATCHET REPORTS W/ KIDD & @ITSNEICO -- INSPIRATIONAL MEDICINE W/ @KENYATST -- & -- THE CELEBRITY ENT REPORT W/ SPECIAL GUEST: BAMBI ALONG WITH BEMAGAZINE'S OWN @BEINGJWRITE
KB and the REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS load up clips of information and spray the people with revolution! The time to vote is upon us.With the midterm elections the mayors office and the governors office up for grabs its time to pimp our pens and vote. Which candidate is best for our people? How do we become informed voters? How do we not vote against our interests? What the hell is wrong with David Clarke? The discrimination in this country is getting worse by the day, how can we stop the bleeding? Its time to take a trip to the Sity, Chocolate Sity. We wil discuss these issues and more tonight at 7:30PM CST on Chocolate Sity.
REAL REVOLUTIONARY RADIO..................CHOCOLATE SITY THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
This show is focused on the discrimination found with student loan debt, financial aid, and the lack of accommodations promised at admission. Several students, Veterans, teachers, and supporters of White Apple Institute lead the discussion about how they have been denied completion of their educational goals because of discrimination related to their disability. Most deficits seen in learning disabled adult students are identified in math, reading, and writing classes and require re-testing. Many who do not test with appropriate accommodations either drop-out or are forced out, leaving them underemployed and burdened with student loan debt. Listen to the episodes of the Student2teacher show any day of the week by visiting http:// blogtalkradio.com/student2teacher . To learn more about how you can support our students and veterans with disabilities with succeeding in the workforce visit http://www.whiteappleinstitute.org
Joining co-hosts Terry Boi, Ina and Michelle on “Can We Talk for REAL” Blog Talk Radio tomorrow night Wednesday, June 4th will be Mona Noriega let’s talk about if you have been discriminated and did not know where to go. Every city has a Human Relations Department. Join us as we talk to Mona about the department that handles the complaints, steps you need to take to file claims, and how to recognize you have been discriminated against.
Mona Noriega, appointed by Mayor Emanuel in 2011, serves as the Chairman and Commissioner of the Chicago Commission on Human Relations (CCHR). The CCHR works to address prejudice and discrimination, supports victims of hate crimes, and enforces the City of Chicago’s anti-discrimination laws. Currently she is a member of the LGBTQ Coalition for Immigrant Rights and annually serves as an Honorary Co-Chair of Chicago Build the Peace Committee and is working on a Hate Crimes Summit to be held at UIC on October 20, 2014. Mona’s initial community organizing work began with lesbian mothers, creating safe space and opportunities to celebrate family. From there she began to produce chapbooks for friends who were poets and Lesbians of Color (LOC) cultural productions at Mountain Moving Coffee House, and then as a member of Latina Lesbianas en Nuestro Ambiente (LLENA) helped organized performance art and the International Women’s Day Dances in the 1990s.
What can employers do to protect themselves from discrimination claims? How should an employer respond to a charge of discrimination? This Podcast with Lance C. Ziebell will investigate the employers perspective in an employment discrimination claim.
JOIN US (YOUR HOST AND CO-HOST JAMES ROYSTER AND AUSTIN COLLINS) THIS SUNDAY AUG. 17 FOR THE AWHM RADIO SHOW STARTING AT 7PM CST WHEN WE’LL BE DISCUSSING THE WELL KNOWN RACE BAITERS - THE OUTSPOKEN (AND UNBRIDLED) PERPETRATORS OF RACE BAITING AND THE RACIAL INTOLERANCE THAT CONTINUES TO BE PERPETRATED BY THE VERY PEOPLE WHO ARE PROFESSING TO HELP END IT!
WE WILL ALSO BE DISCUSSING FAMILY AND CHRISTIAN VALUES AND MORALS, AS WELL AS PATRIOTISM AND HOW THOSE VALUES, BELIEFS AND MORALS HAVE BEEN UNDER ATTACK BY THE MEDIA, OUR GOVERNMENT, CORPORATE AND PUBLIC ENTITIES AND THE MUSIC AND MOVIE INDUSTRIES - AND HOW THOSE BLATANT AND RELENTLESS ATTACKS HAVE ADVERSELY AFFECTED OUR FAMILIES, OUR COMMUNITIES, OUR CULTURE AND OUR COUNTRY AS A WHOLE.
WE'LL ALSO BE WELCOMING A VERY SPECIAL GUEST HOST (a very own member of our AWHM community) TO DISCUSS THESE, AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES, DEALING WITH RACIAL INTOLERANCE, REVERSE DISCRIMINATION, THE DEGRADATION AND DETERIORATION OF CHRISTIAN AND FAMILY VALUES AND HOW IT IS TEARING AWAY AT THE VERY FABRIC OF OUR SOCIETY AND CULTURES!
WE WILL BE SETTING SOME TIME ASIDE DURING THE SHOW AND ASKING OUR LISTENERS TO CALL IN (the call in number is 347-637-3768, please be patient, as we may have numerous callers) TO TAKE HTAT BIG STEP AND ASK THE TOUGH QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE SEEMS TO WANT TO ASK OR TALK ABOUT - SO THAT WE CAN GET THESE IMPORTANT ISSUES OUT INTO THE OPEN AND BUILD A CONCENSUS ABOUT EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS REGARDING THESE TOPICS AND WHAT WE CAN DO AS FAMILIES, AS COMMUNITIES AND AS A COUNTRY TO BATTLE THIS RELENTLESS ATTACK ON OUR FREEDOMS, CULTURES, VALUES AND BELIEFS.
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON SUNDAY EVENING'S SHOW AND PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE THIS SHOW TIME!!!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays entertainment and variety show, airing live from the Louisiana Political Museum in Winnfield, Loisiana!
- Award-winning author Andrew Mozina will discuss his new book ‘Quality Snacks’
- Lance Laber – Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson, AZ
- Artist Victoria Chick will discuss Surrealism.
- Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, Cynthia Johnston will talk about the health benefits of Nettles.
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. – Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, will discuss Discrimination Law.
- Author Chris Cipollini will discuss his new book ‘Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend’
In the diverse and multicultural land that America emcompasses, it is sometime difficult to believe that there are so many forms of discrimination that still thrive. Join us as we discuss the multitude of ways that discrimination KNOT only exists, but how it ultimately harms us all. We will discuss multiple kinds of discrimination during this hour. Be prepared!
This Podcast with Lance Ziebell of Lavelle Law will explore the ins and outs of employment discrimination cases. There are a lot of concerns involved in filing or responding to employment discrimination cases: what constitutes employment discrimination and what are the initial hurdles to having a claim? Where do I start a claim? How do I respond to a claim filed against my business? Whether your business has fallen victim to a discrimination claim or you are curious about the steps required to file a claim, the attorneys at Lavelle Law can answer your questions.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (5 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (5 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Bare It All (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)