SORT BY Relevancy
Is That Discrimination again? What is the current tide of discrimination. Who are winners and losers of discrimination? Does our culture foster discrimination. Is that a quality that is learned and past down from generation to generation. How does today's generation address discrimination. How much progress have we made in the area of discrimination. Even though we have advanced, why does discrimination rears its head with progress. What role does the government play in fostering discrimination? How do we rid of ourselves of discrimination?
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Cecile Bereal your host of Serving Up Diversity, interviews Chris Olmsted, Shareholder/Employment Law and Litigation at Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, PC.
Today we will ask Chris about employment discrimination and harassment. Currently, California employers with 50 or more employers are required to provide harassment prevention training to supervisors. Under this new law, this training must also include training and education on the prevention of ‘abusive conduct’ or bullying.
Mr. Olmsted regularly consults with clients regarding employment law compliance, and also provides training to management and staff, as well as other attorneys.
WE'VE ALL BEEN A VICTIM OF DISCRIMINATION IN SOME WAY, SHAPE, FORM, OR FASHION. HOW DID BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST MAKE YOU FEEL? DID IT MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT THE TIME YOU MAY HAVE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST SOMEONE? HOW DO YOU FIGHT DISCRIMINATION? ...AND HAS YOUR OUTLOOK CHANGED AS A RESULT?
PLUS YOUR WEEKLY RATCHET REPORTS W/ KIDD & @ITSNEICO -- INSPIRATIONAL MEDICINE W/ @KENYATST -- & -- THE CELEBRITY ENT REPORT W/ SPECIAL GUEST: BAMBI ALONG WITH BEMAGAZINE'S OWN @BEINGJWRITE
The term discrimination is too often associated with racism versus disability. In addition, racism and discrimination are frequently related in the U.S. media to the victimization of African-Americans and other Non-White groups by White Americans. As a result, African-American students with mental/learning or physical disabilities are often overlooked as they face the challenges of higher education and workforce success. Dr. Applewhite is joined by Special Guest Professor Kelmer Muhammad (Educator, Entrepreneur, Author) to discuss discrimination and realistic solutions. Veterans conclude our show with their response to discrimination and news updates for Student Veterans. Visit whiteappleinstitute.org and click on Radio for more information.
It's Freedom Friday. Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, comes out swinging and talks about liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning of our charters of freedom. Shane discusses the following:
1. Discrimination and minimum wage legislation? What do our young people think and what are the facts?
2. Privacy and the concerns for public safety are intensifying. License plate gathering, cameras on streets and busses, and drones in the skies make for interesting and important concerns for all Americans.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
KB and the REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS load up clips of information and spray the people with revolution! The time to vote is upon us.With the midterm elections the mayors office and the governors office up for grabs its time to pimp our pens and vote. Which candidate is best for our people? How do we become informed voters? How do we not vote against our interests? What the hell is wrong with David Clarke? The discrimination in this country is getting worse by the day, how can we stop the bleeding? Its time to take a trip to the Sity, Chocolate Sity. We wil discuss these issues and more tonight at 7:30PM CST on Chocolate Sity.
REAL REVOLUTIONARY RADIO..................CHOCOLATE SITY THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!
Shane Krauser, your host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about awakening the younger generation to the truth and the older generation to their obligations to stand. Shane addresses the following issues:
1. Our young people want to hear the truth. Will we give it to them?
2. Mount Holyoke College has further amplified their discrimination policy, and the Constitution protects them. Will those same people protect the freedom of others to discriminate?
3. Kroger, one of the nation's largest supermarket chains, is under fire for its gun policy. Moms Demand Action doesn't quite understand the reality of violence, and they have confused the issue entirely.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show! In the first hour she welcomes SEAN FELDER, an operator of XS Energy Drink! We’ll have “Hot Off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” with the AIL Team. In the 2nd hour of the show “The Living Room” segment will highlight the topic "Discrimination in the Workplace: What qualifies as discrimination? How should employers or employees respond? At what point does an individual take legal action or file a claim with the EEOC?”
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
What can employers do to protect themselves from discrimination claims? How should an employer respond to a charge of discrimination? This Podcast with Lance C. Ziebell will investigate the employers perspective in an employment discrimination claim.
In the diverse and multicultural land that America emcompasses, it is sometime difficult to believe that there are so many forms of discrimination that still thrive. Join us as we discuss the multitude of ways that discrimination KNOT only exists, but how it ultimately harms us all. We will discuss multiple kinds of discrimination during this hour. Be prepared!
Joining co-hosts Terry Boi, Ina and Michelle on “Can We Talk for REAL” Blog Talk Radio tomorrow night Wednesday, June 4th will be Mona Noriega let’s talk about if you have been discriminated and did not know where to go. Every city has a Human Relations Department. Join us as we talk to Mona about the department that handles the complaints, steps you need to take to file claims, and how to recognize you have been discriminated against.
Mona Noriega, appointed by Mayor Emanuel in 2011, serves as the Chairman and Commissioner of the Chicago Commission on Human Relations (CCHR). The CCHR works to address prejudice and discrimination, supports victims of hate crimes, and enforces the City of Chicago’s anti-discrimination laws. Currently she is a member of the LGBTQ Coalition for Immigrant Rights and annually serves as an Honorary Co-Chair of Chicago Build the Peace Committee and is working on a Hate Crimes Summit to be held at UIC on October 20, 2014. Mona’s initial community organizing work began with lesbian mothers, creating safe space and opportunities to celebrate family. From there she began to produce chapbooks for friends who were poets and Lesbians of Color (LOC) cultural productions at Mountain Moving Coffee House, and then as a member of Latina Lesbianas en Nuestro Ambiente (LLENA) helped organized performance art and the International Women’s Day Dances in the 1990s.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (61 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- MABIM (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (3 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- 65344 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (0 chatters)