SORT BY Relevancy
This program will be featuring my Subject Tracer titled Knowledge Discovery. We will be highlighting the latest and greatest knowledge discovery resources covering search engines, subject directories, articles, guides and tracers - literally everything needed on the World Wide Web for KNOWLEDGE DISCOVERY!!! We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V13N9 September 2015 featuring two timely and topical reports 1) Information Quality Resources and 2) Expert Resources; and my freely available September 2015 Zillman Column highlighting Internet Financial Sources for the Solo Investor. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, September 19, 2015 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
In this program, you'll meet the author of the Teen Survival Series, Peggy Hatchet; and you'll learn why she felt the need to write a series of 50 to 70-page booklets to help teens survive their middle passage into young adulthood.
The host will share personal moments of her own teenage years and how she often shudders at how close she came to destruction and didn't realize it. You'll learn that Peggy Hatchet based her decision to champion the cause of young people because of her own turbulent youth. The conversations are open, honest, and focused on one objective...TO EMPOWER THE YOUTH.
Lastly, if time permits, callers get to ask questions and talk about whatever is on their mind, relevant to the subject. If there are no callers, the conversation will rock on. After all, Peggy's objective is to talk...
Conversations are not limited to controversial topics. Young people will endeavor to venture into one or more areas of interest that include education, job careers, the arts, science and mathematics...entrepreneurship, literature and sports. On the other hand, we will also talk about more personal and realistic issues like dating, sex, alcohol and drug-abuse.
This Teen Survival Meet-n-Greet Show lays the foundation for future shows. You don't want to miss it!
Self-discovery is an act of finding out or learning for the very first time something about yourself and life that you were previously unable to recognize.
Aristotle said. “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” This means that you need to know who you are then everything is open to you. Without self-discovery you don’t know what direction life is taking you. You also don’t know what you want to do in life and will not to be able to make important decisions.
Life, in its mysterious ways gives us many opportunities to discover the wisdom of our bodies, the nature of our personalities, and the powerful blessing of love. Are you ready to discover the blessing of love buried within you?
Join Dr. Darren as he takes you on a journey of discovering the power with you to reconnect, balance, and thrive.
Tantalizing though it is to have secrets, those of a freemason are as evident as the colour of his eyes or the measure of his gait. Patterns of behaviour hidden in view tell the careful watcher much more about the man than what is said.
What drives men to exclude women from this organization? Perhaps it would be anti-climatic to tell you it is by design not to exclude but to categorize. It is oak beside maple. Why is one different? How much does it matter? They are trees with a beauty and character we ascribe. So be kind when you think of freemasonry. It is not perfect and neither are the men who join. Today practitioners of the Masonic Arts & Sciences struggle to understand their obscure provenance and wonder if aspiring to the principles are as altruistic as claimed.
Tune in as we talk about how the discovery of Utopia is a moment in time, a harsh mistress who extracts at toll for favours.
In this episode, you'll meet the author of the Teen Survival Series, Peggy Hatchet; and you'll learn why she felt the need to write a series of books (50 to 60 pages) to help teens survive their middle passage into young adulthood.
This host will share personal moment of her own teenage years and how she often came close to destruction and didn't realize it. You'll learn that Peggy Hatchet based her decision to champion the cause of young people on her own turbulent youth.
Lastly, if time permits, callers get to ask questions and talk about whateer is on thier mind, relevant to life issues. This Teen Survival Series introduction is sure to spike your interest, if not your participation. You don't want to miss it.
There are things each community or neighborhood can do to make every possible effort to help their young people be successful. Too many communities overlook their own resources; together, they can do many positive, supportive things for their young people.
Another resouce communities have are their churches. Most residents attend their neighborhood church; pay tithes inside that institution; and have close personal ties with the members. It would be easy for mothers to organize a support network so that no more latch-key kids will be vulnerable; parents can tutor each other's kids; and babysit for each other.
In other words, the TEEN SURVIVAL SERIES wants to address all weaknesses affecting our teenagers' futures; and eliminate tragedies that happen because of them.
This discussion: "Things We Can Do As A Community To Help Our Young People" is sure to create new alliances among parents, in an effort to make new strides in supporting our teenagers. It's a hot topic...don't miss it.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (28 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (19 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LibertyRules (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- DEMALIVE (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Living In America (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- 30 Day Reset (0 chatters)