SORT BY Relevancy
E-Discovery is a $3.6 billion market and is expected to reach $9.9 billion by 2017, according to industry trends
Testing 123...Testing 123...
On December 1, 2006, changes relating to electronically stored information ("ESI") in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure took effect. The changes to Rules 16, 26, 33, 34, 37, 45 and Form 35 provide mandates to the preservation, discoverability, production, accessibility, and costs associated with ESI which includes e-mail, word processing documents, spreadsheets, voice mail, databases, and more.
Today, all litigants have a duty to request and disclose responsive electronic evidence in their cases. Whether your cases are small or large, or whether you are a sole practitioner, pro se litigant, or member of a large firm or corporation, discovery issues relating to ESI will have to be addressed and resolved.
The purpose of this audioblog is to introduce legal professionals, paralegals, real estate professionals, corporations, insurance adjusters, and more, on how to comply with electronic discovery requests. We will introduce you to the tools you will need to construct a litigation readiness program for your organization in the event that litigation becomes imminent, pending, or pending.
Throughout the audio series you will learn:
1. The Basics of Electronic Discovery
2. An Electronic Discovery Checklist
3. Requesting Electronic Discovery
4. Responding to an Electronic Discovery Request
5. Amendments to the Federal Rules and State Counterparts
6. "Meet and Confer" Planning
And much more!
The CFPB, which was established under the auspices of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010, codified at Pub. L. 111-203, 124 Stat. 1376-2223, issued new mortgage servicing rules that went into effect as of January 10, 2014.
Under the new rules, a mortgage servicer cannot initiate a foreclosure until 120 days after you fall behind in payments. Also, the servicer cannot start the foreclosure process if a loss mitigation application is pending.
What this means folks is that if you submit a complete loss mitigation application to your mortgage servicer after the foreclosure has started, but more than 37 days before a foreclosure sale, the servicer must stop the foreclosure proces until:
1. The servicer informs you that you are not eligible for any loss mitigation options (and any appeal you make has been exhausted);
2. You reject the workout option that the servicer offers to you, or
3. You accept a workout, but fail to comply with the terms of the deal (such as not making payments during a trial modification)
To find out more about the CFPB's new mortgage servicing rules, visit our website at www.ediscoverynow.net or call 888-502-0586 to speak with and E-Discovery Specialist.
This program will be featuring my Subject Tracer™ titled Deep Web Research and Discovery Resources 2015. We will be highlighting the latest and greatest resources covering the Deep Web and my white paper now approaching three million downloads!!! We will also discussing my latest freely available Awareness Watch Newsletter V13N1 January 2015 featuring Deep Web Research and Discovery Resources 2015 and my freely available January 2015 Zillman Column highlighting Peer To Peer (P2P), File Sharing, Grid and Matrix Search Engines. You may call in to ask your questions at (718)508-9839. The show is live and thirty minutes in length starting at 2:00pm EST on Saturday, January 17, 2015 and then archived for easy review and access. Listen, Call and Enjoy!!
Join Nicole Smith of C.H.E. as she talks about Self - Love and distance healing and how we can do even more for ourselves in 2015. Nicole has an Aromtherapy, Energy Healing, and Life Coaching practice in Olympia, WA. Please check out her website at www.chenergy.us or giver her a call at 541-450-1250
Join Host Live Chats
- Ring of Fire Ministries (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Yash Radio with Lovely Ro (15 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- WOWFactor Media (5 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- BRENDABRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- BOCI (2 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- The Show Up Show (1 chatters)