SORT BY Relevancy
We all talk about it. We all want to know what we are here to do. But few of us know how to find out. Join us today as we discuss steps to discovering our true purpose in life and why it is more important now than ever before. You will want to take notes. Informative discussion.
"We earn the right to be called HUMAN by doing HUMANITARIAN deeds." Therefore, when we say we're a part of the "human race", is it true--or is it just a scientific cliche'?
Our current condition of disarray proves that most of us live "beneath" human standards, in terms of how little we care for one another. No compassion; no kindness; no love; no hope.
We are each responsible for all of our experiences.
Every thought we think is creating our future.
The point of power is always in the present moment.
Everyone suffers from "self-hatred" and "guilt".
The bottom liine for everyone is, "I'm not good enough."
It's only a thought, and a thought can be changed.
We create every so-called illness in our body.
Resentment, criticism, and guilt are the most damaging patterns.
Releasing resentment will dissolve even cancer.
We must resease the past and forgive everyone.
We must be willing to begin to learn to love ourselves.
Self-approval and self acceptance NOW are the keys to positive change.
Knowing your past helps you understand your current condition.
Simon Chokoisky teaches Sanskrit and Medical Astrology at the Ayurvedic Institute in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He also runs a private consulting business based on his trainings in Vedic life mapping and Vedic astrology. The creator of the Decoding Your Life Map with Vedic Astrology DVD series, he travels widely giving seminars. He lives in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
About The Five Dharma Types
A handbook for unlocking the soul’s purpose and manifesting a fulfilling life
• Reinterprets the traditional Dharma system of ancient India as a map for revealing one’s true purpose
• Provides tests for determining one’s Dharma type
• Explains the benefits, challenges, and social, interpersonal, and health dynamics associated with each of the 5 Dharma types
His website is: http://www.innertraditions.com/Contributor.jmdx?action=displayDetail&id=1879
Book website: http://www.innertraditions.com/isbn/978-1-62055-283-4
Greetings I have a special guest names Violet Pier whom God brought us together when we connected we both shared the same purpose of God women being transformed in body, soul and mind. So Ms. Violet will be discussing her journey and what God has done for her in her professional life and in the Ministry. We all have a purpose and a calling on our lives and to fulfill our destiny. I have received emails from Women asking"How do I find my purpose? So it appears that has become so important and the enemy does not want you to discover your purpose but I know God wants his ladies to be equipped in every area of their lives. I know you will be blessed.Can not wait to hear from you all and take questions live. God Bless you all.
Ms Reason welcomes Author Tasha Hoggatt back to the show and she returns with an inspiring message for you.
"A person cannot walk a road to self-discovery if they do not have a purpose, let along understand that the strongest force in the university - which is God - waits for us to rejoice in his word and the light on the hill for all to see."
Tasha Hoggatt is the author of “What Makes You Great!” Tasha enjoys learning about life and spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys kayaking, hiking, going to the beach, swimming and ping pong. Tasha speaks at engagements to youth, women shelters and those who need to relearn the meaning of what makes you great. She volunteers at organizations to help youth learn to live their life to the fullest. She works with women in shelters, transitional homes and speaks at churches. Tasha believes everyone is here for a purpose and that we all have gifts that must shine, to inspire others to follow their dreams. Tasha firmly believes, we must be the light and a positive example to make our life better for those around us better.
This show is designed to provide insight inspiration and access to information for the community. It is sponsored by Purpose for Women International, a non-profit which supports the economic development of the community, women and encourages enterprise.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
TOPIC: Local & National Events.....How to define your purpose
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Lane Cobb is a Speaker, Transformational Author, and Spiritual Life Coach committed to helping women create more joy, freedom, prosperity, and authenticity in life.
Creator of the “Intuitive Body Coaching Method”, Lane helps women connect with their divine essence, make right choices, so they can live their purpose and fulfill their rightful destiny.
With over 25 years of experience, Lane is a sought-after expert in the fields of transformation, motivation, and healing, and is an example to women who seek to ignite their passion, live their purpose and achieve their greatest potential.
In her book, “Heal Your Power, Heal Your Life”, Lane provides women with a simple plan for bringing healing and personal power into their lives so they can love and accept themselves unconditionally, express themselves authentically, and live their best life.
For inquiries regarding coaching, workshops, or keynotes contact Lane at Lane@LaneCobb.com
Howard Crampton, Jr. has been supporting men and women in the field of Personal Development and Leadership since 2004. People are naturally attracted to him in seeking to Discover Purpose & Meaning within their roles, identities and actions to efficiently live within their current means, as well as being effective with important people in their lives. Discovering Purpose is a creative and innovative program designed to condition your body and mind using techniques beyond verbal communication and expression. You’re given specific tools to create everlasting breakthroughs while becoming educated on how to use them effectively, integrate them immediately, and to create the lasting change you really want.
Do you want more control over your emotions to improve your relationships and life situations? The quality of our lives is determined by the quality of the emotions we experience regularly! We can blame external circumstances all we want, but when it comes down to it, there’s a level of responsibility we must accept in every situation – Our thoughts, feelings, and actions. Moreover, it’s the meaning that we attribute to our situations that makes them worthwhile or regrettable.
It is my duty as your Mentor to help you create your life by design, not by default. You will learn of Effective Leadership qualities and principles to create the distinctions regarding your current level of communication with your Self and others, and how to be more effective interactively. You will also utilize strategic methodologies which illuminate your current model of the world and how it affects your thoughts, feelings, and actions!
Purpose is finding your authentic self, and setting the intention to live in a way that honors whatever it is you find with Passion.
Find out more tonight about Passion and Purpose with our guest Carmen M. Peña. Carmen is a Coach, Speaker, Author, and CEO of Life Consultants International, a socially-conscious training and development company offering uniquely designed services to contribute to the happiness, health and success of individuals and organizations world-wide. Making a difference in the world for over 20 years, Ms. Peña has coached and mentored hundreds of teens and adults in personal and professional development and growth.
What happens when life doesn't go exactly as you plan? Do you get angry and tell the Universe, "Forget it"? Do you shake your fist at God? Do you stumble beyond it and find a way to get to your purpose anyway?
Malana Ashlie, Ph.D, has had her plans derailed many times during her life, most recently over the past year. She has learned about the stumbling blocks and had a recent aha moment that helped her move around them. She will share with the Purpose Talk Radio audience on Monday, Sept. 8, noon PDT/3 p.m. EDT/8 p.m. UK what she discovered and how it helped her.
Malana is a holistic healer, mystic /metaphysician and award winning author. She has been helping people find peace and wellbeing by recognizing the root cause of problems for 20 years. Her workshops explore Universal Principles as they pertain to health, wellness and the evolution of spirit. Besides her formal education her teachers include elders of traditional cultures; Hawaiian, Garifuna, Lakota and Mayan. The books, workshops and consultations she offers are a blending of wisdoms that support an important message of oneness and connection.
Each Monday at 12 noon PST/3 pm EST/8 pm UK, our host, Cindy Freeman, and her guests bring insights and ideas to help you grow in your Soul path. Cindy's guests are experts on living their life with a purpose and are willing to share with listeners how they got there and how others might benefit from their experience. Join Cindy on Mondays live or archived to explore this area. Check out more information at Purpose Talk Radio and join the conversations on Facebook at Purpose Talk Radio Conversations.
Everyone has their own unique journey when it comes to finding your life's purpose, and in this show we'll be opening up about the importance of purpose and how finding it is right around the corner! Come enjoy some fun, inspiration and insight as we unwrap the joy of purpose!
Listen in to our show ''Finding Your Purpose'' and get ready to get excited about the next chapter in your life!
Call or Listen In at (714) 816-4702
As always, we'll be playing the BEST in Old School and New School Hip-Hop, Pop and R&B!
Follow us on Twitter @SisterRadio
Like us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow us on Instagram @Sister_Radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (90 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (36 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (17 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)