SORT BY Relevancy
with Apocalypse Nana
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:
In the fourteenth century, there were estimated, 400 million people on the earth. In 1556, an earthquake in Shaanxi China, wiped out nearly a million people or 25% of the earth’s population. If you woke up tomorrow morning and heard on the news that a massive earthquake hit China through India killing 1.8 billion people, what would you think? How would you feel? That is the equivalent in today’s world of the 1556 earthquake.
This week on Apocalypse Nan, we talk about types of disaster we can face and how we can prepare for them. We bring on our guests to discuss these potential global events and in the process of having fun, learn some things. All three guests are brand new to the show. With us we have author J. Thorn.
Read More SHOW PAGE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Apocalypse Nana
We will continue to discuss how to recover when disaster strikes and a successful outcome seems uncertain.
As usual, we will also discuss two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Eggplant Pasta, and the "adventure" recipe will be Garlic Shrimp.
An effective hazard mitigation planning process is critical to making your community more disaster resistant. Through the planning process, you can identify the hazards that threaten your community, assess your vulnerability, and build consensus on approaches to reduce future losses. This process leads to the cost-effective, environmentally sound mitigation measures. In fact, the planning process is so critical to the implementation of effective mitigation that many of the FEMA programs that are intended to fund mitigation measures, require a mitigation plan as a condition of funding.
Join us this week family as we have another great show planned for you. This week for the first time we welcome Brotha Gimbu Kali. We will discuss "Are You Ready If Disaster Strikes?" This brotha is showing our people how they need to be prepared if something jumps off. You can check out his website www.personalprotectionconsultants.com to see all the services they offer. But he will be on Air with us going in depth on things we need to do to be ready in case something takes place. So be sure to tell a friend and relative about this powerful show. We go on live at6pm est and our call in number is 619-393-2813.
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR A DISASTER RIGHT NOW AT THIS VERY MOMENT ? TUNE IN TO RECEIVE INFORMATION THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE !!!! CALL IN @ 347.857.4514 also via www.blogtalkradio.com/hereafterisnow
Go behind the scenes of a real-life law firm disaster recovery operation. Mark Norton, Continuity Planning Manager for Agility Recovery shares what went right, what went wrong and lessons learned along the way. It’s a cautionary story every law professional should hear, because disaster can strike anywhere. Listen to this important podcast and then revisit your own disaster plan, you might want to make some changes.
About Mark Norton
Mark Norton is a Certified Business Continuity Planner and the Continuity Planning Manager at Agility Recovery. They are a disaster recovery company that provides access for their 15,000+ members across the continent to the four key aspects of business operations during a recovery: Space, Computer Systems, Power and Communications. Since joining Agility, Mark has responded to more than 600 recoveries ranging from minor disruptions to major regional catastrophes.
As many as 10,000 people have reportedly lost their lives, and the city of Tacloban, Philippines has been devastated by Typhoon Haiyan. And although the storm has passed, Filipinos are struggling to survive the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan. The period after a natural disaster can be extremely difficult as individuals look for ways to rebuild what is lost. Aside from the physical and psychological toll surviving a disaster takes on an individual, a family and a community, there is also a financial toll. While some families have an emergency fund set aside for unseen disasters, others do not. Regardless of whether you do or don’t, immediately after a disaster is when you need to assess, organize and implement a recovery plan.
On today’s episode of Your Money Your Matters we will focus our discussion on surviving a disaster. We'll talk about the importance of planning for the unexpected, including all the things you need to consider, from having an escape plan to an emergency savings fund. We’ll also talk about prioritizing short and long-term financial goals, so that you are more prepared financially for disasters, whether it’s a natural disaster, a health issue or job loss.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time. The program features radio personalities Linda Webb-Mañon and Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League; Courtney Moran, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, and Todd Mark, Consumer Credit Counseling Services. Every Tuesday, the four discuss financial issues of most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; or gain helpful advice.
After a disaster, the needs of your congregants will grow dramatically. Some who have neglected their spiritual lives will return to their faith, while others will seek meaning for the first time. Boundaries of not only solace, but also concrete services. As a religious leader, responding to these complex issues in a truly meaningful and helpful way requires knowledge.
We're doing it again folks! Another "Disaster Piece Theatre" show featuring this week's Smackdown episode. Also we'll be discussing the upcoming Night of Champions ppv as well as give our predictions. Don't miss out. Who knows what will happen!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (102 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (18 chatters)
- The Dream1 (18 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (7 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- 64452 (4 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (1 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (0 chatters)