SORT BY Relevancy
Finding "the one" is a centuries-old quest; but neither Adam nor Eve had to log in to an app to make a love connection, and Tarzan found Jane without ever having to swipe left. And though Romeo and Juliet certainly had their share of obstacles, losing a WiFi connection was never one of them.
If you’re looking for love, you have probably heard that many people are using Facebook, Skype, IM, Chat, Second Life, Tinder and other on-line dating apps/sites to connect with a current or hopefully new love! So, this begs to ask, is love in the digital age as fun, flirty and exciting as traditional friendships and relationships? Can finding love on-line lead to a long lasting and committed relationship or is it just a recipe for disaster.
Tune in to our inaugural episode, Friday, June 12, 2015 @ 9pm where we will explore these questions and talk to people who have managed to find love online.
Bill Ratner chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, along with education expert Bobbi DePorter, about his new book ‘Parenting for the Digital Age: The Truth Behind Media’s Effect on Children, and What To Do About It.’ Bill Ratner is an author and top Hollywood voiceover on TV affiliate news promos, movie trailers, Discovery documentaries, and the voice of “Flint" in Hasbro’s syndicated TV cartoon G.I. Joe, Family Guy, Community, and Robot Chicken. Bill is a nine-time Moth StorySLAM Winner, National Storytelling Festival Slam Teller, Best of Hollywood Fringe Festival Extension winner, as well as a published short story writer, essayist, and playwright.
This interview originally aired on June 12, 2015, as part of Big Blend Radio's Quality of Life show that broadcasted live from the Quantum Learning Network Conference Center in Oceanside, California.
Fractional CMO, Digital Marketing Strategist, and Leadership Keynote Speaker Michele Price brings you weekly access to the top minds to Master the Inner and Outer Game of business.
Breakthrough Radio is a global business radio show that delivers high impact & pioneering knowledge for leaders in business. Entrepreneurs, startups, sales/marketing/IT professionals join us every Monday.
Jason Burby, co-author of Does It Work - 10 Principles for Delivering True Business Value in Digital Marketing.
Chris Buckner, CMO FanReact a startup changing the game of sport fan interaction.
Follow us with hashtag #BBSradio for the up to the minute business news.
Ask your questions via twitter using #BBSradio.
We love rewarding engagement. You are invited to visit radio show blog at www.WhoIsMichelePrice.com
What's happening in our Digital Life as it relates to our business and our human interactions? Enjoy Episode 1....We'll talk about a basic understanding of how to use Social Media for your Business and your Digital Footprint or Brand. How all your Digital vehicles work together and how you can get it to work for you.
So you own a small buisness and need to advertise and get customers, but you have a shoestring budget. How can you advertise and get new and loyal customers? This is where I come in and help with advertising, website building, SEO packed sites and blogs. Dont have time to keep up with it? I do that too!
~ June Series: Recruiters Go Tech ~
Greg Rokos joins the Latest HR Latte Conversation: Recruiters Go Tech
HR Latte chats with Greg Rokos, Chief Strategy Officer at GreenJobInterview, about digital/video interviewing - and the shift it has brought to recruitment. An executive recruiter for many years, managing his own search firm, Greg understands the ins and outs of interviewing job applicants/candidates as well as bringing expediency and affordability to the process.
Join us for a quick impact conversation about Interviewing Technology.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show where you can expect not only surprises but the information you need to know for success in the world of talent management.
Follow the action on Twitter:
Greg Rokos - @GregRokos
When most Financial Advisors consider asset protection they may not be thinking about "digital assets". Today Woody Levin, Founder and CEO of Estate Assist and I chat about the importance for Consumers to keep an eye on their digital assets. We also chat about a potential solution for Advisors to use with their client, heirs and other parts of their professional planning team.
We have a special show planned for you tonight. Phyllis Cicero will sit down with us and discuss her career and experiences. She is respected among her peers, and always sought after. From children's television, feature films, voice over work, casting, and everything in between. This is something you might want to have a pen and paper for.
OUR MONTHLY SHOW WITH EDWEB.NET:
Guest Expert Heather Lister on The Hidden Advantages of Digital Libraries with Edweb's Lynn Scott
FILLING CURRICULUM GAPS WITH USED TEXTBOOKS: STILL RELEVANT IN A DIGITAL AGE
Great topic and we have Cari Lauffer, Inventory Manager , Used Books at Follett Learning to give us the lowdown on a very strong curriculum and budget strategy in education
Belinda Kathryn drops by @DriveThruHR to share her insights on Digital Recruitment
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (82 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (14 chatters)
- Papa Lou (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (12 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- BIGTYME (2 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)