SORT BY Relevancy
This is Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project, where we go beyond the mainstream media and tackle issues that don't seem so important to the major networks.
There are the commercials that inspire us, make us laugh, and don't show the product until the very end. They're among the best. Some ad campaigns, though, make us wonder...what were the creators high on? We'll take a look at the worst ad campaigns of all time, and one of the guys on BTA already has a beef with that Don't Touch My Dart set of commercials...
Ikari Chaos-San is the founder and creator. Shirley is truly the Oddball Extreme. Janet is our resident Arizona Magician. Tim is the Tokusatsu Master. Heather is Queen Kitty Serenity. Mike the King of Hearts is our video game wizard. We'll also have guest appearances by our friends from the MAD HOUSE, so come and listen in!
Visit our official website at http://beyondtheairwaves.weebly.com and don't forget to join in the conversation on the forums located on our official website. We want you guys and gals, the fans, to tell us what's on your mind and what you feel is important to cover, so let us know what you want to hear.
**All sound effects are protected under fair use provisions and are NOT intended to create any copyright infringement.**
Rosh Sillars joins us On The Dean's List to talk digital marketing.
He is president and founder of Image 3 Marketing, a digital marketing agency with a visual edge. On the broadcast, he will talk about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Remarketing and other tools that will get advertisers and marketers messages in front of publics looking for that information. Prior to establishing Image 3 Marketing, Rosh was Director of S3 for Synectics Media for five years. In his career, he has seen many of the changes in digital marketing and understands how to work with these ever evolving tools. Rosh is also an award winning photographer and founder of The Rosh Group, a photography and creative representation firm.
For more information about Image 3 Marketing's products and services: http://www.image3marketing.com/marketing-services/
Have you ever thought about your digital presence? Where you are online? We're at an age where we're signing up and creating accounts on so many websites, with many different passwords, or one single password for various accounts, which is not a good idea by the way. We're putting our names, birthdays, homes. All of our personal information out there several times and not giving it a second thought. In this day and age, of the technically savy individual(s), people who know how to access all of your personal information. We have to be careful what we put our name on or our digital fingerprint. Always know what you're signing up for. And if you're going to keep several accounts online, be sure that you know the passwords to each one. Write them down, keep them on a notepad or in a notebook. Make sure you know where your fingerprints lie on the internet. And if there are accounts that you aren't using, delete them. Better safe than sorry.
And at a time when so many companies are being hacked and your credit card information is liable to be taken or stole. It is better to be safe than sorry.
This week we'll talk about where our digital fingerprinys lie. This week. At 2pmET. "On-Air".
Back by popular demand, we're bringing back Brandon Wright, Political Communications Specialist, to chat with us about the use of digital media in political campaigns. From internet fundraising to consistent and clear messaging, even the local of local races need to be engaging in the digital world.
And of course, we'll be hitting the hot political topics of the day, but will save that for the end of our show including the MDGOP race for Chair, the latest from Annapolis (Is it Sine Die yet?) and more.
This episode of PEP Talk is brough to you by Strategic Victory Consulting (@strategicvc) & Brandon Wright Communications (@bpwright)
You can follow Purple Elephant Politics on Facebook, Twitter, and our Website.
PEP Talk is hosted by Hillary Pennington, Timb Mantegna, and Kristin Shields.
Beating the drum from the Fresno hood is one of its premier web, software, and app developers CURLEN PHIPPS, CEO of QikLead! Call In (646) 716-7994 to listen or share. Join in the chat room, too.
As the official radio broadcast of the Urban Tech Fair, from blog to radio, Jim Neusom brings to conversation some of the awesome, interesting, historical, and down right technical digital information he shares online...from Blacks and people of color in Technology, S.T.E.M., latest tech trends and strategies that empower us and our communities.
CREDIT: POLYMATH (Anthony Stewart - Vizual Music)
For Urban Tech Fair updates subscribe to The Urban Tech Fair at www.urbantechfair.org and LIKE us at http://facebook.com/UrbanTechFair.
Mahon Digital Marketing Ltd was founded by owner Saija Mahon in 2010 in order to give Small and Medium businesses affordable access to digital marketing and advertising by real experts in the field.
After more than 10 years working for some of the biggest media agencies in London UK, Saija decided that it was time to launch her own business focussing on what she loves most, digital and more specifically search engine marketing and social media optimisation.
Since then the business has grown significantly in the UK with dozens of clients now relying on its digital services, from small businesses to large multinational companies. And thanks to Saija’s Finnish roots, Mahon Digital has now also expanded geographically with Mahon Digital Finland launching in November 2012 and growing fast. Saija has also launched a business networking event over in Scandinavia called The Caviar Club, which has rapidly become the most popular event in the quarterly business calendar. http://www.mahondigital.co.uk
On this weeks edition of the Critical Conversations, the theme is the failure of the government and the question of whether we have a total system breakdown. Host Lisa Ruth will weave Communities writers through the many crises of the moment.
Topics to include Ebola, mid-term elections and naughty mayors, and the government system failure. Is the sky falling?
CommDigiNews Hour Critical Conversation's is a product of Communities Digital News and Blog Talk Radio. Featuring host, Editor in Chief for Communities Digital News Lisa Ruth, a former CIA Intelligence Analyst and Senior Political Editor, microbiologist and economist Dr. James Picht.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (239 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (39 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (8 chatters)
- SHRAonair (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- FFToolbox (7 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (4 chatters)
- BC Radio (4 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- EMONSTA (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- KPN Radio (2 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (2 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (2 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Free State Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (0 chatters)
- PASOS (0 chatters)
- Transforming The Woman Within (0 chatters)