SORT BY Relevancy
I'm very excited to have my 'career crush' on the show this week, Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Sean's podcast and online events are a major hub for the best and brightest in natural & functional medicine. He's about to do it again with his upcoming event, The Digestion Sessions: The Second Opinion Series.
We'll get to hear from Sean about some of his favorite interview and take-aways as he sat down with 19 top experts in the field of digestive health.
To grab your free pass to the Digestions Sessions, just use this link.
Speaking of hubs, our digestive tract is the 'hub' of the body in so many ways. It effects our ability to think clearly, to have energy, to maintain correct body weight, and to have healthy hormones. To enjoy great health, it's important to understand and honor this important system.
Over the next two weeks on this podcast, we'll interview two of the experts from the Digestion Sessions, Hannah Crum and Dr. Shawn Soszka, ND, LAc, so stay tuned for that. Hannah will talk about fermented foods (so valuable to the gut) and Dr. Soszka will talk about the gut/mood connection.
Again, here's that link to the Digestion Sessions, which officialy starts in early November 2014, but has some nice video gifts now to get you psyched up.
Today's show is all about digestion - we're going to talk about the connection between good digestion and good health. I'll also share some easy steps you can take to improve your digestion.
During the show, I'll teach you about foods you should include, foods you should avoid and how to use food to actually heal your digestive tract.
I'm also going to share a few other tips that have more to do with the mind/gut connection. We're going to talk about how to improve your mental and emotional health so that your digestion can finally heal as well.
Did you know that your gut could be messing with your mood? Factors such as:
Lack of Nutrient Production
Lack of Nutrient Absorption
Can have a dramatic effect on your brain health, causing anxiety, depression, even bi-polar patterns
Come learn about this poorly understood pattern from our guest Dr. Shawn Soszka, ND, LAc.
Learn how to heal it your gut at the upcoming Digestion Sessions online event! Dr. Soszka will be a presenter at the event, plus many other digestive experts. Sign up here.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Soszka from anywhere in the world here. Choose the 'distant client' appointment type if you are not local please.
See Dr. Soszka's personal website here.
Join us October 2nd for our special LIVE Q&A with Kristin Selby Gonzalez, as we chat about diet, digestion, and the benefits of digestive enzymes!
Learn about why diet is so important to consider for autism, tips for picky eaters, how the wholefamily can benefit from an allergen-free diet, and why digestive enzymes are crucial to the plan.
A leading international spokesperson, educator, radio show host and writer within the autism community, Kristin Selby Gonzalez is also the mother of a boy with autism. Kristin has been working with her son for over nine years and has seen him progress from very withdrawn with no language, to a playful and interactive boy who now speaks in five word sentences. She possesses an extraordinary body of knowledge and experience with both educational and biomedical interventions for autism, including enzyme therapy, dietary intervention, sensory integration, and play therapy.
Passionate about helping all children on the autism spectrum and dedicated to the recovery of her own son, Kristin Selby Gonzalez is an inspiration to mothers everywhere, constantly reminding parents that “Recovery for our children is not just a hope, it’s a reality.”
Your digestive system runs day and night and if it is not working correctly you can’t work and you can’t sleep. Over the counter medications bring some relief, but the older you become the more attention you need to pay to the system keeps you right, regular and raring to go. Today we will share with you how you can keep it all running smoothly with the help of essential oils.
Digestive problems from ulcers to kidney and liver problems, to floaters in your eyes can come from a certain way of dealing with life. Yellow holds some clues for healthy digestion of everything you take in. Join hosts Arlene Arnold and Leslie Romine for tips to shift a sluggish digestion.
The importance of Digestive Health and how GI health impacts your overall health.
In this very informative interview, Michele Bryan of Asheville Natural Wellness, speaks with Dr Elizabeth Pavka about: GERD, Heartburn, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Digestion, and Acid Reflux
Asheville Natural Wellness Shows air every Wednesday at 10pm eastern.
This show contains general information about medical conditions and complementary treatment, and is not to be considered expert advice. Always consult your physician or other qualified healthcare provider before beginning any new treatment, diet, or fitness regimen.
Check out Episode #83 for more digestion Q&A!
1. A link between menstrual periods and constipation?
2. Chronic Constipation
3. Stressing about not going often enough
4. Stomach pains and bathroom use even though I haven't eaten all day!
5. Multiple issues - digestion related?
6. No regular BM’s ever!
Did you know that weight gain can be due to a faulty immune system?
Functional Nutritionist Andrea Nakayama of Holistic Nutrition Lab visits Underground Wellness Radio to show you how the health of your gut is connected to everything from allergies to brain fog to autoimmunity to fatigue and more.
And of course, she'll tell you how to fix it!
Learn more about Andrea's upcoming Digestive Intensive program at www.HNLdigestiveintensive.com.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (41 chatters)
- reactionariez (33 chatters)
- Black Author Network (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (6 chatters)
- The Portal (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (0 chatters)