SORT BY Relevancy
PEACE, HONOR, AND BLISSINGS...THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION ON THIS WEEKS BROADCAST WILL BE THE WHAT, WHEN, WHY, WHERE, AND HOW, OF PROPER DIGESTION...WE WILL ALSO EXPAND ON LAST WEEKS TOPICS BRIEFLY AS WELL AS ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS THAT MAY BE BROUGHT TO TO THE FORUM.
I'm very excited to have my 'career crush' on the show this week, Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Sean's podcast and online events are a major hub for the best and brightest in natural & functional medicine. He's about to do it again with his upcoming event, The Digestion Sessions: The Second Opinion Series.
We'll get to hear from Sean about some of his favorite interview and take-aways as he sat down with 19 top experts in the field of digestive health.
To grab your free pass to the Digestions Sessions, just use this link.
Speaking of hubs, our digestive tract is the 'hub' of the body in so many ways. It effects our ability to think clearly, to have energy, to maintain correct body weight, and to have healthy hormones. To enjoy great health, it's important to understand and honor this important system.
Over the next two weeks on this podcast, we'll interview two of the experts from the Digestion Sessions, Hannah Crum and Dr. Shawn Soszka, ND, LAc, so stay tuned for that. Hannah will talk about fermented foods (so valuable to the gut) and Dr. Soszka will talk about the gut/mood connection.
Again, here's that link to the Digestion Sessions, which officialy starts in early November 2014, but has some nice video gifts now to get you psyched up.
Join We Resisters Radio Network Monday January 5, 2015 at 8:00 PM CST
In this week’s edition of “Holistic Health From the Edge” join Brandi Medeina and Dru Forseti as they investigate the mysteries of DIGESTION!
If digestion is broken, the body cannot be nourished and will not heal itself. Why is it bad to take antacids? What effect do antibiotics have on us? What is the purpose of the Gallbladder? How long should it take food to transition through the digestive tract? What are holistic treatment options rather than treating symptoms with a medication which does not address the root cause.
Join us, learn. Ask questions, lots of questions.
Tune into The We Resisters Radio Network Monday night 8:00 pm CST/6:00 pm PST to hear. Your voice, your opinions and insights can be heard by calling in at (347) 857-4397 or by using Skype
In this show you’ll learn:
What a healthy digestive system looks like
What happens when digestion goes wrong
Tips on things you can include with your meals to help your digestion
We’re talking about the digestive tract today. This is a timely encore presentation in light of the fact that tomorrow is Christmas, and a lot of people are going to be putting a lot of stress on their digestive tract. If you have any kind of health problems at all, you want to make sure your digestion is healthy before you can make any headway on correcting any other conditions.
Join Dr. Ritamarie as she teaches you how your digestive system works. A healthy digestive system is actually somewhat rare. There are many things that can make your digestion go wrong, between toxins in the environment all the way to the toxins in your food.The quality of your food combines with all of these components to put a burden on your digestive system.
Conditions such as leaky gut, diabetes, and thyroid issues - these are all symptoms of the things that happen when your digestion is in need of repair.
Check out Dr. Ritamarie’s VITAL Health Community for additional resources on the role that plants and herbs play in your hormone and skin care health, as well as strategies to include in your daily routines to achieve more vitality.
In this Digestion Sessions presentation, Jeffrey Smith -- author of Seeds of Deception -- reveals the truth about genetically modified foods and what they do to your gut. Topics include:
* An insecticidal corn that pokes holes in the guts of insects … and yours too!
* The FDA “lie” putting your digestive system in peril.
* The weed killing ingredient linked to bacterial overgrowth, depression, and leaky gut.
* Why mandatory GMO labeling is NOT the only answer to eliminating them from the food supply.
Hosted by Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.
Sean plays some of his favorite clips from the upcoming Digestion Sessions online event, incuding useful tips from Paul Chek, Dr. Kharrazian, Jeffrey Smith, Sayer Ji, Dr. Michael Ruscio, and more. Topics include:
* 3 natural tips for constipation.
* A cause for diarrhea that no one knows about. (Until now!)
* The truth about wheat, glucosamine, and your joints.
* The #1 reason parasites come back!
Save your seat for this FREE online event kicking off this Sunday, November 9th at www.digestionsessions.com
Having a healthy digestive system ensures your weight-loss plan will be successful. To improve your digestion to lose weight, make sure to consume adequate fiber and fluids and increase your physical activity if possible.
Fiber -- Feel Light and Regular
Eat more fibrous foods to increase weight loss and prevent constipation. Fiber resists your digestive enzymes, meaning it is not broken down but stays intact as it passes through your digestive tract. As it travels, it forms a gel and absorbs some excess fat, cholesterol and sugar, which is passed through your stool. Only plant foods such as vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, seed, beans and legumes provide fiber. Nonstarchy vegetables such as greens, tomatoes, broccoli and eggplant are good low-calorie options for weight loss because they contain only about 25 calories per 1 cup raw or 1/2 cup cooked.
Many Nutrients Contribute to Metabolism
A healthy metabolism is critical for successful weight loss and digestion. Many high-fiber foods are more nutritious than their low-fiber alternatives; whole grains, example, offer more nutrients than refined white grains. High-fiber foods contain more vitamins and minerals important for your metabolism, including B vitamins. This family of vitamins is involved in many metabolic processes, such as the breakdown of food into energy.
Today's show is all about digestion - we're going to talk about the connection between good digestion and good health. I'll also share some easy steps you can take to improve your digestion.
During the show, I'll teach you about foods you should include, foods you should avoid and how to use food to actually heal your digestive tract.
I'm also going to share a few other tips that have more to do with the mind/gut connection. We're going to talk about how to improve your mental and emotional health so that your digestion can finally heal as well.
Guest: Dr. Carri Drzyzga, The Functional Medicine Doc
Naturopath · Chiropractor · Author · Speaker
Functional Medicine Ontario
Author, Reclaim Your Energy & Feel Normal Again
Learn how to fix the root cause of your digestive troubles.
Hosted by The Real Food Revivalist, Erin Chamerlik
Get Better Wellness, Inc. www.GetBetterWellness.com Brentwood, TN
As the Real Food Revivalist, I believe that many of the "modern" diseases of our society are the result of factors that we can influence or control. On this show we talk about real food for real life. How to make changes that matter. It is time to get back to an ancestral way of eating and stop taking our nutrition advice from those who are not science-based.
One-on-one consultations provided local and long distance, in person or via the telephone or internet.
My plan will help you uncover hidden food sensitivities, detect candida overgrowth, dysbiosis, and leaky gut. You will have a solid plan to heal your digestive tract and restore health and vitality.
Did you know that your gut could be messing with your mood? Factors such as:
Lack of Nutrient Production
Lack of Nutrient Absorption
Can have a dramatic effect on your brain health, causing anxiety, depression, even bi-polar patterns
Come learn about this poorly understood pattern from our guest Dr. Shawn Soszka, ND, LAc.
Learn how to heal it your gut at the upcoming Digestion Sessions online event! Dr. Soszka will be a presenter at the event, plus many other digestive experts. Sign up here.
Schedule an appointment with Dr. Soszka from anywhere in the world here. Choose the 'distant client' appointment type if you are not local please.
See Dr. Soszka's personal website here.
LIVE Q&A with Kristin Selby Gonzalez, as we chat about diet, digestion, and the benefits of digestive enzymes!
Learn about why diet is so important to consider for autism, tips for picky eaters, how the wholefamily can benefit from an allergen-free diet, and why digestive enzymes are crucial to the plan.
About Kristin Selby Gonzales:
A leading international spokesperson, educator, radio show host and writer within the autism community, Kristin Selby Gonzalez is also the mother of a boy with autism. Kristin has been working with her son for over nine years and has seen him progress from very withdrawn with no language, to a playful and interactive boy who now speaks in five word sentences. She possesses an extraordinary body of knowledge and experience with both educational and biomedical interventions for autism, including enzyme therapy, dietary intervention, sensory integration, and play therapy.
Passionate about helping all children on the autism spectrum and dedicated to the recovery of her own son, Kristin Selby Gonzalez is an inspiration to mothers everywhere, constantly reminding parents that “Recovery for our children is not just a hope, it’s a reality.”
Find out more about Krisitn Selby Gonzalez at her website www.kristinselbygonzales.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (23 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (19 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- drkate (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (8 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (7 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Political Justice (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Swedenborgian Online Community (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- ARAIG (2 chatters)
- American White History Month (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Poetic Soul (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)