SORT BY Relevancy
Join us Monday night, May 14th at 9pm central for the next edition of PuckChatter~Radio.... the official podcast of TheThirdManIn.com. Our guest this week is Dieter Kurtenbach, a former contributor to The Third Man In and now sportswriter at the South Florida Sun-Sentinel. We'll disect the latest Patrick Kane publicized drinking excipade and the fallout. And we'll also analyze all the latest in Chicago Blackhawks drama, playoff fallout, rumors and off season movements.
in Self Help
Only a few discoveries of the 20th century have had such crucial and profound influences on science, society and culture as LSD. This mysterious and extremely potent substance causes profound changes in consciousness in doses of millionths of a gram. And, Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann first experienced its remarkable effects during a self-experiment with Lysergic Acid Diethylamide in 1943 at Sandoz Laboratory in Basel, Switzerland. It changed his life deeply, as it also has the lives of millions around the world.
We will learn more about Albert Hofmann as we interview the author Dieter Hogenbach , who wrote Mystic Chemist: The Life of Albert Hofmann and his discovery of LSD
Join Rev. Guy and Lady Cass with special guest Rev. Dieter Ranndolph, Unity Minister and youth leader for Clearwater Unity.
We will be discussing a subject very dear ro out hearts Youth.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel is joined by Dieter Zacher to discuss: Mortgage Minute: Mortgage Closing Costs rise 6% over last year Real Time Real Estate: Steady prices, rising inventory in July expected due too seasonal trends Word on Wealth: Where Obamacare premiums will soar 10 Financial Mistakes not to Make in Your Divorce Failing to guarantee alimony and child support payments Should you keep the house in divorce when you can’t afford to Can you live the same lifestyle in divorce as you did prior to divorce Be sure to update your estate documents after divorce Princeton review releases 2013-14 rankings Does college still pay off? 77% of all jobs added in 2013 are part time Worker wages: Wendy’s vs Wal-Mart vs Costco Feds devote $2.25 million to study Tasmanian Devil Facial Tumor disease Jeff Bezos purchases Washington Post Featured Guests Dieter Zacher – The Zacher Firm Ron Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family.
Reach Ron at 800.306.1990 Ron@RonSiegelRadio.com www.RonSiegelRadio.com www.Facebook.com/RonSiegelRadio www.SiegelLendingTeam.com Twitter: @RonSiegel
in Weight Loss
Jennifer is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and Personal Trainer. She helps women lose weight through small sustainable changes in lifestyle.
However, over 15 years she has lost over 350 pounds as a chronic yoyo dieter. Once she learned how to change her lifestyle, it became her passion!
She helps women feel good about themselves, look better in their clothes, have a positive self image and confidence as well as live a healthy lifestyle long into the future.
Jennifer is going to share her story and tips on how you can start losing weight and turn your health around.
Jennifer is the founder of Fitness For Women LLC and can be reached through her website or email:
Tune in @ 8 pm est to the rebroadcast of our interview with Dieter Laser the doctor from"Human Centipede" and Lance Henricksen from Pumpkin Head, Aliens,Near Dark and more! Both guests were so much fun. If you missed it the first time here's your chance to check it out!
in Weight Loss
If you have ever attempted to quit eating sugar, you will know that it's no easy feat. Why? Because sugar can be found in practically everything today, from ketchup to bread to spices and the list goes on. Really, in order to avoid sugar you have to be an expert at reading labels and identifying all of the names that products use to disguise sugar. High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS) is a big culprit as are the artificial sweeteners like Aspartame and even sugar alcohols like malitol and sorbitol, all of which can wreak havoc on your body if you are trying to eliminate sugar due to health issues. If the label has any words ending in "ose" then know that it has some form of sugar. So in a world where sugar appears in all things, how does one quit eating this substance that is so addicting?!
Enter my next guest Samantha Sutherland, who recently wrote an article, Why Quitting Sugar Changed My Life. When I read it, I knew I had to have her on the show to explain her story further for all of us who have tried quitting sugar and have not had much success just because it's so difficult. You will discover that Samantha considered herself a yo-yo dieter who could not get food off of her mind, can anyone relate? Of course, we all can if we have struggled to get to our ideal body weight.
After many attempts at quitting sugar, Samantha was finally able to do it and the result was FREEDOM. Freedom in a way she never experienced before. Tune in to the show and learn about this freedom that Samantha has discovered and see what you can learn about how to quit sugar once and for all. Join us as we go international as Samantha is from Australia.
Visit the main website at: http://www.letstalkhealthradio.com/2013/03/quitting-sugar-can-it-change-your-life/
in Self Help
Documentary film maker Eric Huurre and subjects from his latest project "Feed Your Hungry Heart" will be guests on The Juicy Woman's Lovin' the Skin You're In Blogtalkradio show with host, Andrea Amador. As he did with the subject of PTSD and combat veterans, Eric is documenting the use of EFT or "tapping" to help dieters come to terms with their weight control issues. This is a fascinating exploration of emotional eating seen through the day-to-day experiences of this volunteer group as they learn to cope with their own weight issues and in the process "heal their hungry hearts." Any dieter will hear some great insights listening to this show. Tune in at 8 p.m. Eastern 4/10. Join the online chat at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-juicy-woman Get your questions answered live at 760-888-5736.
Helaman 5, The Book of Mormon read by Book of Mormon Reader, dedicated to Lyon Design Studio. Listen to find out why!
OF GOOD REPORT: "Forget Me Not" by Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Ross Lindsy and Ben Dieter break down the AL West and look forward to the 2013 Baseball season. They also take a look back at Spring Training and what they learned. Also, Ben and Nathan Hague share their interview with Anthony Andro from earlier today.
Heartline with Rita Schulte For more info on Rita please visit her web site at www.ritaschulte.com Checking the Pulse on your heart by taking a look at some of the cutting edge issues that are affecting you and the people around you. And have you consider... How in the world is all this mess called life affecting your heart? Today's Show: Constance Rhodes is the founder and CEO of FINDINGbalance. She is the author of Life Inside the Thin Cage: A Personal Look into the Hidden Wor
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (66 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (27 chatters)
- Ms Blue (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (18 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (17 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (16 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (11 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (10 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- DPoetess (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (7 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (6 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (6 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (6 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (5 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (5 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Luna Live Media Network Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (3 chatters)
- Slick Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- LIVE WITH DRIVEWAY (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (1 chatters)
- Rev Jay 0011 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)