SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Welcome to the Hogic Bible Hour Sabbath Day Bible Class on the Hogic Online Radio Show. Tonight's Bible Precept is called "The Dietary Law" We willl have our introduction, and then Pray. We will then have 2 song selections from Salvation Come only Through the True Hebrew Israelites Family Choir. Sis Deitra, Her husband Bro Jimmy, and their son. It should be a very edifying class.
Host/Teacher: Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel
CO-Host/Reader: Bro Fellow_Servant
To find us simply Google Hogic Online Bible Ministry. If you have any Questions, Comments, or Testimonials email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We Broadcoast via Blogtalk Radio, Paltalk, Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, GooglePlus, Skype, Youtube, UstreamTV, Linkedin.com, Digg.com, and Hogic.webs.com.
Call in @ (713)955-0743 & Press the #1 to speak LIVE on the AIR!!!
Hogic Bible Hour Sabbath Day Bible Class Friday Nights @ 9pm Central Time Hosted by Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel, and Co-Hosted by Bro Fellow_Servant
Tuesday Night Bible Study @ 7pm Central Time Hosted by Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel
Israel Doctrine With Bro Carl Albert Every other Wednesdays @ 1pm Central Time Hosted by Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel, and CO-Hosted by Bro Carl Albert
The Circle Conference One Sunday a Month @ 10 Pm Central Time Hosted by Hezekiah Ben Israel, Special Guests (TBA)
The Doctrine Debate One Saturday a Month @ 10 pm Central Time Hosted by Bro Hezekiah Ben Israel, Co-Hosts, and Special Guests (TBA)
Join me on November 13 as we talk about dietary fats. Is a low-fat diet really as healthy as we are led to believe? Are all fats bad? What types of fats should we avoid? We'll also be taking your questions live! Dial 646-378-0494 to ask your questions ON THE AIR! You can also email your questions in! You can download my free Lifestyle eBook HERE. Be sure to check out my blog! Follow me on twitter and facebook for all the latest information! Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton; clinical psycholog
Get The Skinny On Fats: Fats That Kill! Fats That Heal! Are you confused about which fats are healthy? And which are deadly?
Have you heard that you should avoid fats altogether?
Are you completely baffled by all of the info and hype on omega 3's, 6's and 9's?
Have you heard about the smoke point of oils and wondered what the heck they're talking about?
Do you just want to know what foods to eat and what foods to avoid?
And have you ever asked: Which is better...butter or margarine?
End your confusion and concern! Get the answers to all of your questions about fats and oils on this week's "The Dr Marilyn Joyce Show".
For the rest of the information on fats and oils - and to get charts on the specific Smoke Points of Fats and Oils and How to Slash the Bad Fats in your diet, click here: http://bit.ly/InstantEnergyDigital (includes lots of freebies)
And remember to click here for: Dr Marilyn Joyce page on facebook, LIKE the page, and leave your comments about the show - and any other topics you want us to cover in future shows.
Who is worse, doctors or nutritionist when it comes to dietary advice....both. Most simply don't get it. Recent article by Dr. William Campbell Douglass II, MD titled 'Unhealthy Fruits Can be as Bad as Soda Pop'
the article goes so far as to say grapes are worse than bananas. Has the doctor in question ever heard of the glycemic index. ?!?
This week Dr. Pauline and Catherine expand on the idea of dietary holiness. They will share some simple steps you can take to move in the direction of having a healthy diet that is obedient to God's plan for your life.
You may send us questions or comments at: email@example.com or make a donation at our website: www.dunamascenter.com
Host and Master Herbalist, Viyahta, along with co-host and author, Karah, discusss the the best diet to maintain a strong immune/support system on a low budget. The latest research along with the important "don't do" list on food combining will be covered as well as the 3 PRINCIPLES OF HEALTH.
Sister, Mother, Husband Dog is the new collection of essays from Delia Ephron. She didn't know she was writing a book...she was just writing her way through the great loss of her sister Nora. It's a wonderul read and she's a wonderful woman.
Hear that? That was fat creeping up on you. Dr. Chris Mohr has some some news that will help you keep fat far behind you...www.mohrresults.com Thanks for listening in today.
We welcome cohost Catherine Pearson back to the show. We are grateful to God for her husband's healing.
This week we talk about Biblical concepts of how we view eating habits, and how God has a lot to say about what we eat. It is a time of reflecting and reframing some of our thoughts and attitudes as we approach a healthier lifestyle for Jesus. This will allow us to fulfill a Dunamas Life!
Please send your questions and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
On this episode of DT4U special guest Yosef will show the world that we should all study the bible. This 13 year old has inspired many through his youtube channel to show thyself approved unto GOD. By far Yosef is the youngest special guest in DEBATE TALK 4 U RADIO history. Listen to the knowledge he brings to the stage. Call in with your questions by dialing (646)-716-7320.
Dr. Kevin Passero and his special guest Buddy Ojeda, CN, will be discussing nutritional support for managing inflammation.
Buddy Ojeda is a Certified Nutritionist, health educator and MegaFood’s Eastern Regional Educator. Buddy has worked in the dietary supplement industry since 1996. He has a broad understanding of natural health topics and is often called upon to discuss issues related to immune health, joint disorders, essential fatty acids, Traditional Chinese Medicine, cardiovascular health and energy management. He also has expertise in sleep disorders, stress reduction, digestive health concerns and energy medicine, as well as diet, lifestyle and the correct use of nutritional supplements.
Healing from family pathology of food addictions and breaking traditional dietary bondage to free the body of disease in order to facilitate our soul ascension through living foods. 1) When it comes to food choices the body comes back to what it knows. So if its acquainted to particular culinary practices such as fried foods, heavy meats and sugary pastries. It will come to appreciate those foods they know readily without questioning the injurious effect that these foods will have on the body. Without taking the time to analyze some of our family's health challenges and realize that we have the right and responsibility to our self and our family to choose differently. The severity of many life threatening illnesses such as diabest, high blood pressure, asthma, can be considerably altered by making healthy food choices.
When it comes to getting pregnant, the old adage "you are what you eat" rings true. "What you eat affects everything from your blood to your cells to your hormones," says Cynthia Stadd, a nutrition specialist at the Berkley Center for Reproductive Wellness and Women's Health in New York City.
According to the American Pregnancy Association, a nonprofit that promotes reproductive health, you should allow three months to a year for dietary changes to take root. But if you're already well into baby-making, don't fret – it's never too late. Read on for tips to get your diet into shape.
During this show we are going to discuss not only my personal journey for baby #2 and how committed you need to be to get your baby bump on.
Dial in and join the conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (288 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (28 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO HOST (26 chatters)
- Love Productions (22 chatters)
- The Audible (20 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (16 chatters)
- RHeart (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (11 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- bapnation (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- drkate (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- SirTemplar (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- johncinque (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- Wild World (2 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Star Radio (1 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)