SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Cancer is expensive. Period. Too often, you win the fight but lose everything thanks to crushing debt, medical bankruptcy, etc.. This is not OK and the folks at Give Forward (Ethan Austin, Co-Founder and Ariana Vargas, Director of Business Development) are doing something about it. Join us as we discuss our broken healthcare system, the ridiculously high cost of care and what people are doing about it. Survivor spotlight on blogger Sarah Dalzell.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
Join Mark and bladder cancer survivor Paul Blais as they discuss bladder cancer and Paul's personal experience in the cancer journey.
In the second segment Mark will be discussing bladder cancer symptoms, genetics, lifestyle risks, nutritional support, and building your cancer team.
Life is crazy enough without cancer. Toss that in, especially for young adults, and it's a big mess. Cue two incredible nonprofits worth knowing about that offer experiential outdoor retreats for young adults facing cancer. Join us as we speak with Nancy & Colin Ferro (Co-Founders, Epic Experience) and David E Victorson, PhD (Co-Founder, True North Treks and Associate Professor in Medical Social Sciences, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine) Survivor spotlight on Mallory Douge.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Ron Reck (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Derek Davis (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (2 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)