SORT BY Relevancy
For today's show we will be discussing everything diapers. Cloth or disposable? Which brand is best? We will give you tips about cleaning cloth diapers and a link to a video on how to fold a cloth diaper. Also, how to tame the toddler during changing time! Let's not forget the dreaded time when your precious wee little one gets diaper rash. We will give ideas on what to do to make them comfortable.We will also be discussing what is and what is not appropriate to wear during the transiti
What? He won't change the diapers?! Why dads drop the ball, a 45 min radio show finding solutions to uninvolved dads. Join Joe Valey of EMPOWERED PAPA live! Call in with your comments or questions at (921) 889-2492
Joe valley is a psychotherapist and educator working to support the dads role in birth. He helps birth professionals and moms understand a dad's unique experience, and he provides support to dads for their important role.
Ever heard of the fetish where adults dress as babies in the privacy of their own home? Yeah us either, but it exist! We have a guest coming on that has the strong desire to dress like an infant when he gets home. Seriously he loves the bottle, the diapers, the crib, everything! This interview should be nothing short of interesting and with your MLC hosts hilarity will certainly ensue! Tune in 10:05 PM Eastern!
Go back to work or stay home? Daycare or nanny? Cloth or disposable diapers? Should you make your own baby food? Moms have lots of choices…and opinions on all things baby. But, one thing all moms can agree on – is "mom guilt". Joining us with tips to help find our own work/life balance and get rid of the mom guilt is former “International Nanny of the Year,” Michelle LaRowe.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and we have important information about metastatic breast cancer. 53-year-old Sharon Bozentka, mother of three who has been living with HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer for the last year along with oncologist, Dr. Marc Citron, discusses the advances in treatments for metastatic breast cancer and what people need to know about this disease. Dr. Citron and Sharon also explain the significance the Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day Oct. 13th) has had on continued research into the disease and how women with metastatic breast cancer are coping with the disease.
Have you thought of launching a small business to support your family or to follow your passion and fulfill your dreams? Ali Brown, owner of Ali International, which is on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies and has appeared on Secret Millionaire, offers aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners keys to success, mistakes to avoid making, and info about how to apply for a small business grant.
Each day, as many as 150 people with criminal records apply for positions with non-profit organizations, many of whom are registered sex offenders. What can these non-profits do to help keep predators away from innocent children? Steve Salem, President of the Cal Ripken Senior Foundation and Robbie Callaway, current board member of the Ripken Foundation & founding board member for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children have some answers to help non-profits keep kids safe.
Monday Morning Maelstrom! A new week is upon us. Get ready for it with Kung-Fu Kenobi and Nick Fury as we bring you a mix of celebrity news, health and beauty tips, and your weekly horoscope! Then listen to a classic episode of Rips and Raps!
Classic Rips and Raps Episode 058
WARNING -- Parental Discretion Advised version 058.08142013.Xb4 of Rips and Raps breaks new ground in infant care and toddler rearing. Nothing more fun than a bunch of bratty kids in the studio eating reconstituted peas, spitting up dribbly rhymes and filling our poopy diapers with love.
This week features music and personality courtesy of Albuquerque based group BANDWIDTH NO NAME and its affiliates: Mary Stockton, Epic Beats, Nick Furious, GRSwardson, K.O. and Johnny Drama. -the names have NOT been changed and NOTHING is really real, but it is FUN- The entire episode was free flowed LIVE at FuriouStudioz by BNN and includes some original tracks as well as freestyles , skits and our own childish brand of flava.
Catch us every Wednesday at around 10:00 PM MOUNTAIN time at
Cloth diapering is an affordable and environmentaly friendly way to diaper your child. Despite what many parents to be may think, cloth diapering is actually easy. Cloth diapers come in many different styles that can easly fit into any parent's daily routine.
On this episode, Dawn is joined by Sandy Soriano Barajas, owner of Luludew Organic Diaper Service in Los Angeles, CA. Dawn and Sandy, who are both cloth diapering moms, will discuss the benefits cloth diapering offers not only in terms of products that are green and environmentally friendly, but also cost effective as well.
Please be sure to listen to this episode to learn all about the world of cloth diapering.
After a trip to Russia as a young girl Megan knew some day she would adopt a child. When Megan grew up and married she held tight to that dream, yet went on to have three children of her own. Once they were out of diapers the pull to adopt was getting stronger and stronger.
As time went on Megan and her husband would pray and ask God for HIS timing. After a year of tragedy and heartbreak they were so glad they did indeed wait. Until the summer of 2012 when Megan began really feeling the tug on her heart to adopt. Megan heard about an agency called Project 143, P143 matches families in the US with orphans overseas, the children come stay with these Christian families for four weeks during Christmas & 5-6 weeks in the summer. Before they knew it a little girl was brought to them for a short stay, yet during this time a bond was made.www.orphanhost.blogspot.com
Please tune in to hear this story of HOPE, as a family tries to reunite with the little girl they now consider their daughter.
Today's episode includes the following topics:
*3 year old who absolutely refuses anything to do with the potty. Of note, this family has a second child in the age range of potty training.
*Child who's on track with potty training but is very unsure about pooping. Willing and able and not fully resistant...just unsure.
*Child who is holding poop for nap diaper and parents aren't ready for night training.
*Another child who is holding for night diapers. Parents are unsure whether night training should begin. Naps are dry about 75% of the time.
*What do about a 5 year who is not successfully night trained and the parents have tried everything.
*A child who is 22 months and still having 1-4 accidents a day even 5 weeks into potty training.
*From EC to potty training even with potty resistance.
Join Al Brown, prostate cancer survivor, advocate and dynamic speaker in a candid discussion about his experience with prostate cancer.
Do you know what prostate cancer really is? Are wearing diapers and no sex after prostate cancer the truth or a myth? Find out what testing and treatment is really like. Black men are dying at a rate 2.5 times greater than white men. Learn what is being done to save men from this highly curable, yet # 1 killer.
Ask 10 Preppers their food storage plans (how rude….) and you will get 11 answers. Today I am going to talk about my base food storage plan and why it is best for my family’s situation. I needed something that was shelf stable long term as I am not panic buying because I believe a disaster will come next week – but rather I am hedging my bets just in case. I needed something easy to store so it did not get overly confusing to my wife
I needed something cheap – because in a fight between might need later and need diapers now – diapers win…
I did not need to worry about:
Food that was particularly easy to cook
This narrowed down my search, and once I determined my food storage strategy, I was able to spend some time finding cheaper sources of supply.
Click here for the basal metabolic calculator (mentioned in podcast)
You can find several articles on my www.tngun.com website discussing how to prepare the foods mentioned for long-term storage – just use the search function, or click the food and water link under “Categories”.
DIY Disaster Resilience Advocate and Owner of the Shepherd School
Author of 52 Prepper Projects and Understanding the Use of Handguns for Self Defense
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (19 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (18 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (16 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (15 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (6 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (6 chatters)
- We Are Wrestling LIVE Break Down (6 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (5 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (4 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (2 chatters)
- Prayer International (2 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (2 chatters)
- Thomas Keister (2 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Game Exchange (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- Tarra Jackson (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Fli Music Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Preparedness Radio Network (0 chatters)