SORT BY Relevancy
A half hour on awakening in our own real lives, today.
Jaya uses poetry, science, and other surprising connections to help us realize the meaning of deep teachings for ourselves.
Jaya, who has taught internationally since 1999, offers other downloadable talks and guided meditations on a donation basis on www.opendharma.org.
Donations can be made securely via PayPal here.
Jaya will speak for half an hour about daily life and spiritual life.
If you want to listen to other talks or guided meditations by Jaya and other Open Dharma teachers, please visit
Teachings are offered on a donation basis--please feel free to support the teachings by donating by credit card through PayPal or by bank transfer--click here.
Today Jaya Ashmore will bring her 28 years of meditation experience into a talk about simplicity and depth, with her usual personal touch, and maybe some talk on art.
To listen to other talks by Jaya and other Open Dharma teachers, please visit
All these recordings are offered on a donation basis. Your donations to Open Dharma and to the teachers may not make the world go round, but they do help make love go round the world.
Poetry, playfulness, depth and freedom meet in Jaya's talks Her love of life and people and meditation inspire her to speak from the deepest places she knows.To listen to other talks or guided meditation with Jaya and others in the Open Dharma network, viist www.opendharma.org
Jaya combines poetry and her own deep experience of life with the best of human spiritual tools in a friendly, down-to-earth approach to freedom. Explore the aliveness beyond ideas through this half-hour teaching.
She will speak of trust in this talk entitled Life Guard.
To listen to other talks by Jaya and other Open Dharma teachers, visit
Jaya will speak about living at ease and creating an atmosphere where courage can happen. On a donation basis, you and others can listen to or download talks and meditations with Jaya and other Open Dharma teachers on our website: www.opendharma.org
Simon Chokoisky has studied Vatsu Shastra, Sanskrit, Jyotisha and Ayurveda since 1998 and worked professionally as a fitness consultant and Ayurvedic Massage Therapist. Currently, he works at te Ayurvedic Institute in Albrquerque, NM, where he is the lead Sanskrit instructor for the first and second yedar students, as well as Medical Jyotisha. In 2012, Simon published his first book, The Dharma Types: Ancient Secrets that Will Transform Your Life. Simon is known to his students for making difficult concepts easy to understand, and simple concepts profound. His Decoding Your Life Map with Vedic Astrology DVD's have a 5-Star rating on Amazon. http://www.spirittype.com/
The Gathering Place is a place for us to come together and laugh, or cry or simply stop and breathe. It is a place for us to have compassion for ourselves and each other, to heal, grow stronger, and be the very change we have fought so long for. It is a place of spiritual and emotional healing. So we will just share our hearts, and work to grow spiritually in the order we are call to do so.********Emotional Pain –To Heal It We Need To Acknowledge ItAcknowledging emotional pain may seem like an obvious step in the healing process that everyone is already doing. If you’re in pain, you already know it, right?Not always. Many of us have a surprising amount of emotional trauma in our energy field that lies below our conscious awareness. In some cases we might be aware of some of the symptoms of an energetic wound within us, but we are unconscious of its deeper CAUSE – a core place of constriction where Life Force is blocked.
Freeing our lives through meditation and true kindness has an impact beyond personal happiness. Jaya Ashmore will give a half-hour Dharma talk and invites your questions during the show. To listen to other talks by Jaya and other Open Dharma teachers, visit www.opendharma.org
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (10 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (9 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Justice Lab (4 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (3 chatters)
- Our Unexplained World (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- blackonomics (2 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (2 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (2 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (2 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- League Source (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens Magazine (1 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Paradox East Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Never a Niche Live (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- Nancy At Noon (0 chatters)