SORT BY Relevancy
destee.com - In the Midnight Hour
Black People talking about whatever we want to talk about, respectfully! Hopefully the house is quiet, babies are asleep, you are relaxed, and ready for some thoughtful discussion! For now, there is not a topic, everyone can say and speak on whatever they would like ... no advertisements please.
I look forward to speaking with you all, hearing your comments, questions, suggestions, rants, whatever you got ... that can be shared respectfully ... for it is surely welcome
JOIN US - destee.com - In the Midnight Hour! ... Much Love and Peace! <3
destee.com - this podcast is a recording of our community's mission statement, its core foundational pieces. They were first posted in text on 05/22/09, twelve years after I purchased the domain, destee.com. You can read that text, along with comments from Members ... and add your own ... at this address :
After creating this document, I found it amazing we had operated so many years without it. Attempting to share it sooner would have been like a baby trying to explain the intricacies of adulthood. It was a spiritual experience, putting these thoughts and words to paper, and I will remain forever in awe of our collective energy.
This document could only come to be, as a direct result of traveling this road with all of you, day by day. I have grown with this community, without ever knowing what new twist and turn would come our way, or how we would get beyond them. By 2009, after twelve years of being led by the collective energy of us, tried, true, and proven core foundational pieces were on the table, and I could speak on them succinctly.
destee.com is a living, growing energy, created by all who join and share respectfully with us. We will continue to experience new challenges, but our foundation ... our mission ... what we are about ... is securely in place.
I thank you all for sharing in this journey, and listening.
Much Love and Peace.
destee.com - Elder Interview with Brother JamesFrmPhilly today, on his BIRTHDAY! Brother James is 70 years old today and it is such an honor to have his company, experiences, and wisdom shared with us on such a special day in his life! What an honor! This is a very special Elder Interview for me, as Brother James is the first Destee Member to do an Elder Interview! He has been such a wonderful friend to me and our community, in ways that go above and beyond the norm, and I'm excited to be able to talk about it ALL, with Brother James and the world! Please join us tonight @ 7 pm ET! ... Click here to read his Happy Birthday thread and post to it.
destee.com - We are doing Elder Interviews again! Far too often, we let our Elders become Ancestors, without ever hearing their stories! This is our effort at making sure the stories get heard! All Elders, 70+ years old, are welcome to share with us. If you would like your Elder featured, contact us on destee.com! During the show, all questions will be taken from the chat room, as no calls will be accepted. I want our Elders to feel comfortable, safe, and relaxed, and I think having to deal with one voice instead of many, will help toward that end. So please, join us in the chat room during the show and post your questions for the Elders!
destee.com - Tonight's Destee Chat will be led by Sister MsInterpret. She will share her own mental health experiences with us. She says the following regarding tonight's show : "Basically I will be talking about my depression, where it stems from, how I've handled it, how depression can affect ones moods, what types of treatment I've gone through to deal with it and how it worked for me and how it may help others. I will talk about how I'm dealing with it now and the struggles I endure on a day to day basis, and how others can help with loved ones who are going through depression or how they can help themselves if they are going through it now or later on in life. I just want to let people know that they are not alone...and that depression is very real and that it's okay to acknowledge it." We will be taking calls so feel free to add your experience, concern and/or questions to the mix! Call In # (347) 324-3201 - Click Here for discussion thread.
destee.com - a live discussion with the DesteeFamily (held 03/21/13) using our own web conferencing platform! A host of topics were touched on - including drones being used on Americans, is fat meat greasy, how African Americans are sometimes arrogant toward each other and others, trusting each other, biker chicks, criminalizing each other, how blessed we are to have our youth and elders with us - mostly just rambling, but having fun doing it! Call in during our next live show ... 251 263 5220 ... or join us in our voice video chat room ... so you can take part too! Much Love and Peace
Discussion Thread : DesteeLive - Is Fat Meat Greasy?!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (118 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (5 chatters)
- JASmius (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rick Moran (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- NCI Radio (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (0 chatters)
- wayneG (0 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (0 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (0 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (0 chatters)