SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Chef Cardinale Cooking Show, Chef Alex will be doing another of his favorite shows for this time of year. Chef Alex loves Thanksgiving and he is in charge of the desserts for Thanksgiving in his family. You can all agree that Thanksgiving desserts are very delicious. This is the perfect time of year to use Pumpkins and apples in baking.
Chef Alex will tell you what he is making this Thanksgiving for Dessert, he will discuss his suggestions on what you can make for dessert, and he will give out some awesome recipes.
Some recipes that Chef Alex will give out on this show for Thanksgiving this year will be: Pumpkin Whoopee pies, Pumpkin Cheesecake, Apple Cheesecake, Apple turnovers, and more!
Call in LIVE at 646-716-6458 dial 1 to ask questions!
in Self Help
Have a cup of tea, or your favorite beverage, (we call it "MEE Time") with Music 4 Life® Radio show hosts Judith Pinkerton and Amy Frost as they step into greater assertiveness! What if you were able to be assertive about what you want and need in a way that builds healthy relationships? We will be working on negotiation skills to navigate that path!
Judith brings on a special guest on location in Louisville, Kentucky after attending the American Music Therapy Association annual conference.
Download free handouts at Amy's blog at AmyFrost.com.
Build your emotional resilience with music medicine. Learn how to apply music medicine in your life to manage more easily the ups and downs - take the 2-hour course, downloadable Music Medicine Boot Camp.
in Self Help
Business coach, author and speaker Julius Henderson joins me for a lively discussion about the fantasy lives we create on social media and the life we really live. Can we keep it real please?!
Revered for his expertise on human behavior, Julius is also known for training and coaching top fortune 500 executives in the business world. He will bring that expertise and experience to the conversation to discuss why some people choose to create a fantasy life on social media.
On this episode of The Glenda Ramos Radio Show, Glenda discusses Lake Las Vegas located in Henderson, Nevada. Lake Las Vegas features a dessert oasis with panoramic views of the lake and mountains, Mediterreanean style villas, outdoor shops, golf courses, hotels, and luxury homes.
For more information, visit their homepage at http://www.lakelasvegas.com/.
Join Tamara Eckles founder of Jem of the South as she chats about easy, no-bake desserts that are perfect for the Summer months. She will be sharing what she stocks her pantry, refrigerator and freezers with to be Summer dessert ready. She will also be sharing great summer desserts ideas. Some topics she will cover include no-bake pies, ice cream, banana pudding, summer drinks and more. Don't miss Sunday's show & Discover Something Sweet!
Vietnamese 3 Beans Dessert with Mr. Nghia - Huong Viet Restaurant - Tel: 973.667.0827 - Address: 358 Passaic Ave., Nutley, NJ 07110
Chè (Vietnamese pronunciation: [c?^]) is a Vietnamese term that refers to any traditional Vietnamese sweet beverage, dessert soup or pudding. Referred to colloquially as three color drink, varieties of Chè are made with mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, tapioca, mung bean, jelly (clear or grass), fruit (longan, mango, durian, lychee or jackfruit), and coconut cream.
Email us for Recipes: CWRadio@compwellness.org
New Years Advice by: Vikki
1. Cut down on drunk texting, or at least try to.
2. And if you do end up drunk messaging an ex, just shrug it off. Don’t spend the entirety of your next day hungover, hating yourself.
3. In fact, learn to shrug things off more often. Let 2015 be the year of ¯\_(?)_/¯.
4. Stop dieting: Just eat more fruit and veg and drink a ton of water.
5. Although, it’s probably about time to stop eating all your meals in bed. Greasy pizza stains are a nuisance to get out of sheets.
6. Figure out how to re-create your favourite takeaway food at home.
7. Stop FUCKING and Sucking Get Married throw in your Harlot Card!
8. Figure out what makes you tick, what you actually feel passionate about, and delve further into it. Never stop learning.
9. Learn to reshuffle your schedule so you have more time for creative projects, and make sure you finish those projects.
10. Pick a European city to visit this year.
11. Ride the scariest roller coaster you can think of.
12. Stop beating yourself up about missing the gym, instead find a form of exercise you actually enjoy.
13. Dance alone in your room whenever you get the chance.
14. Take a social media break.
15. Delete people who still send you Candy Crush invites.
16. Dive off of the highest diving board at your local pool.
17. Also, jump into a pool/the sea/a lake fully dressed this year – you’ll feel so badass.
18. Have dessert for breakfast and breakfast food for dinner.
19. Ditch phones when you’re eating with other people.
20. Stop worrying about when to text someone you like.
21. Sing out loud whenever you feel like it.
23. Worry less about what people think.
24. Give more compliments.
Our Winter Wonderland dance is tomorrow at 7 pm. Please come! All group members are free admission! Some of us will be going shopping & decorating beforehand. You can meet us in the social hall at 5pm tomorrow if you would like to help decorate! This is a fundraiser so please invite friends and family to come (adults of all ages) because we have sold only about 20 tickets. We usually get most of our people at the door though, so invite !!
Info to share with people you invite: dance is from 7-10 pm in the social hall of holy family Catholic Church (1001 Georgetown road). There will be music, dancing, finger/dessert foods, games, a photo station, and a king and queen crowning. All proceeds go to our Warrior awakening retreat next April.
Please bring a finger food/dessert dish tomorrow (optional!)
Part 3 of 3: Originally Aired July 14, 2013
Dianne Linderman talks about gun ownership – is it a good idea to teach your kids about guns? Dianne also talks about unemployment in America.
Get Dianne's new Tapioca Torte recipe that is oh-so-delicious!
Find out more about Dianne Linderman on her website: http://www.everythingthatmattersradio.com/ and be sure to check out Dianne's cook book Everything That Matters in the Kitchen and Dianne's book series for entrepreneurial kids titled How to Become an Entrepreneurial Kid.
Dessert…dessert…dessert is what Halli is serving up Wednesday, March 27, 3 pm ET on The Halli Casser Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds. Yep, Halli and her guests will be talking about that satisfying, sinful, sensational, sometimes salty, sometimes sweet and always seductive special treat that is dessert. Joining Halli in the conversation three delicious and delectable guests including author, chef, TV and radio personality Alex Hitz; chef, author and personality Nathalie Dupree; and owner, founder and chef of one of the premier catering companies in North America, Soiree Catering and Events: the scrumptious and charming Mary Hataway.
Nathalie Dupree has sold over half a million copies of her cookbooks and has appeared on PBS, The Learning Channel and The Food Network. She has won two James Beard Awards. She is most famous for having started the New Southern Cooking movement.
Alex Hitz has made entertaining fun again. His new book is My Beverly Hills Kitchen: Classic Southern Cooking with a French Twist.
Chef Mary Hataway has been honored by many top tier publications including Vogue, Bon Appetit, Gourmet, and Wine Spectator as one of America's top female chefs. She she appeared on ABC's Good Morning America. Mary has catered events for luminaries such as Julia Child and the Emperor of Japan, Akihito.
Christmas is just around the corner and many of us are already thinking about all that mouthwatering food that will be served at the dinner table! In that same moment, many of us also feel that guilty deep seated knowing that it means another 10 lbs. on the scales. Some of us will simply shrug it off with an "Oh well, I am making a New Year's resolution about weight loss anyway so it will be ok.
In this Saturday's segment, Dr. Budweiser, founder and owner of Weiser Living is going to share with you his secrets to enjoying a successful holiday celebration without overly restricting yourself, being able to indulge in all your favorite Christmas treats and still prevent any major weight gain.
Some of the topics he will be discussing are
How to eat as much food as you want without guilt!
Know what you are eating and why.
How much dessert can I have?
Are fatty foods ok to eat?
Tips on how to avoid that bloated post-dinner feeling.
What to do before you go to the party.
What to after you get home from the party.
… and much, much more!
So stay tuned for a very merry 30 minutes with Dr. Budweiser!
Meanwhile, head on over to www.weiserliving.com for more information.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (44 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (22 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- ARC Studies (10 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (10 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- USA live (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (4 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- About A Burning Fire (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- RATNetwork (0 chatters)