SORT BY Relevancy
On the next Double Down Film Show we’ll delve into the fine art of Shameless Self-Promotion. If you make a project and nobody knows about it, does it really exist?…Our answer is, No.
In order for a project to have a successful launch, the public must first be made aware of it. A project only exists in the public consciousness when someone plants it there. Thanks to the digital age, there are more ways than ever to plant the seeds of your project in the public’s mind and many of them are free or dirt cheap.
* How can you establish credibility as an unknown filmmaker?
* Why should you brand yourself?
* How can you establish and maintain a healthy online presence?
* What can you do to partner with like-minded communities?
* How can you put your fans to work for you?
* Why is networking one of the most important things you can do?
Listen in as we break down the answers to these questions and more in a live consulting session with Double Down Film Community member, Hiral Shah, whose new comedy TV series, DeSiCiTi, is a hilarious and timely South Asian spin on love and sex in New York City.
Using DeSiCiti as a case-study, we’ll give our specific strategies for establishing a stronger presence online, attracting free promotion, partnering with other people and otherwise making a name for yourself and your project as you launch your first efforts. Every Wednesday night, listen and learn.