SORT BY Relevancy
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Your Employees Have Job Descriptions, But... Do YOU Have A Job Description?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
There is probably nothing more tedious than plowing through a long-winded job description to find out if a particular job is a good fit for you. But as CEOs managing a business, we know they are crucial to our success. The job description is your first clue as to whether a particular position is a good fit for you or not. If you can adequately match your skills to those required in a particular job description, then this document becomes the “trigger” for developing a value proposition. In fact, you won’t be able to create a value proposition without one.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (43 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (6 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (4 chatters)
- Transparency in Christ Channel (3 chatters)
- Open Mike Program (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- UFF of America (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Born Again Believers (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)