SORT BY Relevancy
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Your Employees Have Job Descriptions, But... Do YOU Have A Job Description?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
There is probably nothing more tedious than plowing through a long-winded job description to find out if a particular job is a good fit for you. But as CEOs managing a business, we know they are crucial to our success. The job description is your first clue as to whether a particular position is a good fit for you or not. If you can adequately match your skills to those required in a particular job description, then this document becomes the “trigger” for developing a value proposition. In fact, you won’t be able to create a value proposition without one.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- Vindication (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Discipleship Radi0 (1 chatters)
- OLE ship of ZION (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)