SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Lt Col Todd D. Riddle, USAF AFRC 442 Fighter Wing Air Force combat-decorated and current mission ready A-10C Instructor Pilot, and Wing Inspector General… discusses his Three-legged Stool theory for deployment readiness with your seasoned and sassy psychologist Host Dr. Margarita Gurri.
Family Readiness is Battle Readiness. Lt Col Riddle speaks to the question “How do I get my family ready for my deployment?” His answer? “Work, Love, Dance.”
Tune in and Touch Base as this decorated airman shares his Deployment Survival Tips. You can reach him on LinkedIn.
Deploying communicates to your loved ones the importance of your work. How do you communicate how important they are in the midst of that separation?
How do we tell the kids?
What can I do to find this work still rewarding in the midst of "The Long War”?
Lt Col Riddle is a riveting keynoter and resourceful organizational consultant addressing Performance Excellence, Why Fighter Pilots Win, Leadership, Living in Balance, and Service Before Self. He and his beautiful wife Sarah have 3 children and live in Warrensburg, Missouri. Life for Todd and his family revolves around Nebraska football, endless kids’ activities, poorly played golf and brief escapes aboard a 100 cubic-inch v-twin muscle bike.
Stay connected with Dr. Margarita via her website and Twitter.
THE ASSOCIATION OF CHILDREN'S MUSEUMS
The Role of the Children's Museum in Public School Readiness
Executive Director Laura Huerta Migus is our guest
Presented by ZANER BLOSER
Veteran career strategist LaVerne Freeman and a regular guest on our show discusses the new training workshops created by Operation A.B.L.E. (www.operationable.net) that will debut in October. Reinventing Yourself, Staying Relevant and Strategic Networking are three of the power-packed sessions designed for older workers in job transition or getting back into the workplace. Modestly priced, these sessions will help Greater Boston area residents to step up their game, become more competitive while advancing their career options in industries across the region.
I am honored to be the trainer for this exciting upcoming sessions and we’ll describe them in detail on today’s show. Spread the word to your friends and colleagues who need a job makeover and aren’t afraid to become transformed!
AND….we’ll pay tribute to the 13th Anniversary of September 11th. Gone but NOT Forgotten.
The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven.
2 He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.
3 And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?
4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
1:00 PM – 1:30 PM EST
The unemployment rate continues to improve, but there are still millions out of work, and there are over 3 million open jobs where employers are searching for workers with the right skills to fill them. Bridging this gap will require better attention to the “skills match”, increasing credentialing and certifications for adult learners, and giving K-12 students the tools needed to develop life-long learning habits and career knowledge. Lee Ramsayer is an Executive Vice President with Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, and a champion of work readiness and skills development. Join Ron Painter and Mr. Ramsayer on Wednesday, May 14 at 1:00 PM EDT for a lively conversation on new technologies, where Workforce Investment Boards (WIBs) should focus their credentialing efforts, and how to take work readiness to the next level.
in Self Help
All that extra deployment pay? Nothing to show for it? Transitioning from the military to a civilian job? Identity been stolen?
Make the most of each hard-earned dollar today and tomorrow. Learn from Marlene Ware, Director of Financial Stability with Warrior Support Services, a Division of the National Foundation of Debt Management. Marlene helps active duty, guard, or reserve military families and civilians be financially fit for healthier families and an even stronger nation.
Tune in and Touch Base, to learn from this wise, practical, and fun Financial Advocate.
Marlene’s Cover Your Assets Tips
Create a lifelong financial rhythm
Set little, reachable, sustainable financial goals for a healthy financial life
Learn the secrets of saving
Climb out of your financial hole
Protect your identity
A bona fide Certified Credit Counselor and military mom, she volunteers with Employer Support of Guard and Reserve where Marlene helps military folks transition from military to civilian jobs. This Fall 2014, she will advocate for financial health for all Americans in an upcoming United Way Conference.
Reach out directly to Marlene via her cell at 727-239-3690.
Marcellus Stoval is a 16 year educator in the New York Department of Education. He has held positions as a teacher, guidance counselor, and now assistnat principle. Join us we chat about the importance of guiding our children to success.
Join me as I chat with Joe Reese, QPFC, AIF as we discuss the change from funds, fees and fiduciary discussions to retirement readiness.
Has the market tired of hearing about expenses and invetstments. What is the determining factor of a succesful and effective 401k plan?
Tune in and find out!
When parents understand that how they spend time with their children under the age of 8 can have lifelong impacts, the need for supporting parents in how to best develop creative and active learners is crucial. Elissa Sungar andDebi Dutton are the co-creators of the website www.ifnotyouwho.org which helps adults prepare children for kindergarten and life. Today you will discover the importance of outdoor play and activities on how a child learns. But even getting children outside is complicated by our current use of technology with preschoolers. You will discover how something simple like playing Tic-Tac-Toe outdoors can be a valuable inroad to getting children engaged with nature.
Join us on Wednesday, September 17th at 10amPT/1pmET and in archive anytime as Elissa and Debi bring you great information and creative ways to make your playtime count!
Thanks to today's show sponsor Everything Family.net. Meet all of our sponsors in our Mompreneur Made/Mompreneur Approved Product and Service Marketplace.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+ and email email@example.com with your questions, comments and for information on becoming a guest on our shows.
Word of Mom Radio ~ sharing the wisdom of women.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (15 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- BTR4367 (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- DDP Radio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- theKingscourt (1 chatters)
- MoeTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)