SORT BY Relevancy
Personnel of the Department of Defense on Habbo (SECDEF-US) discussing the happenings of the Sixth Seasonal Meritorious Mast on 24 Aug 14. Others will be able to discuss these events with us throughout the show. A section of the show will be dedicated to those who are interested in asking questions to the members of the podcast, and overall discussion. Questions can be submitted to a member of the podcast or mentioned in headquarters at the time of the event.
This week's podcast with Secretary of Defense, Sullivan1995; Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense & America's Securirty Affairs, sportbix; Asssistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs, lulu-lemon!; Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, -=Madara=-; Major, Aljamaaheer; Lieutenant Colonel, David-Rules; and producer, Warrant Officer, CF-AIRCOM
The Justice Department will open a civil rights investigation into policing practices in Ferguson, Mo., Attorney General Eric Holder announced Thursday. The move marks the Obama Administration’s most forceful step to address racial strife in the mostly African-American St. Louis suburb, where a police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teen on Aug. 9.
Ferguson activists and community leaders say they are welcoming the investigation, saying the practice of racial profiling by police was widespread in the community long before department veteran Darren Wilson shot and killed 18-year-old Michael Brown. The incident sparked days of protests and a heavy police crackdown.
But should DOJ have stepped in? We discuss it..
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Secretary Eric Shinseki has stepped down as head of the Department of Veterans Affairs. We'll talk about what went wrong.
Jay Carney is leaving as White House Press Secretary.
And, it's Friday. Your calls.
Topics for today- Can the Department of Veterans Affairs be saved? Ending the show with music from Lara James.
Be sure to check our podcasts on Stitcher Radio
Check out my military pins on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/angelocracy/military/
Originally aired 1/7/2014
Detective Key Budge is a major fraud investigator with the Los Angeles County Sheriffs Department.
Key has been recognized by the financial sector for his work in this field.
Detective Budge has traveled across the United States training law enforcement, the banking industry and the public regarding fraud trends.
Key is also an on air personality with a local radio station sharing his knowledge of fraud crimes with his listening audience.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Welcome to the Intersection Podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Bill Rowan, Vice President of Sales - Department of Defense for VMware, about key trends in cloud computing and virtualization and defense.
The Wall Street Journal is reporting that the Department of Justice has been using Cessna aircraft equipped with Stingray-like devices called Dirtboxes that act as fake cell phone towers. The devices are used like the Stingray units to capture data from the cell phones of supposed "targets." It's clear that many innocent Americans phone data is being snapped up at the same time.
Also covered in this episode:
-ISIL and Al Qaida are now working together...officially
-Obama architect says Obamacare passed because of "stupidity of the American voter"
-Military leaders are concerned about AI controlled missiles and other technology that leaves out human control
-a Democrat congresswomen writes an article for the WSJ denouncing Obamacarea
-Global warming is seeing record cold temps
and much more.
Watch HD vide of this episode here.
Visit our website: http://www.lincaustin.com
To receive a FREE bumper sticker: http://lincaustin.com/gear/
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- John Baptist (38 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ScriptureLinks (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio PRS (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)