SORT BY Relevancy
This week's podcast with Secretary of Defense, Sullivan1995; Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense & America's Securirty Affairs, sportbix; Asssistant Secretary of Defense for Global Strategic Affairs, lulu-lemon!; Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, -=Madara=-; Major, Aljamaaheer; Lieutenant Colonel, David-Rules; and producer, Warrant Officer, CF-AIRCOM
Secretary Eric Shinseki has stepped down as head of the Department of Veterans Affairs. We'll talk about what went wrong.
Jay Carney is leaving as White House Press Secretary.
And, it's Friday. Your calls.
Topics for today- Can the Department of Veterans Affairs be saved? Ending the show with music from Lara James.
Be sure to check our podcasts on Stitcher Radio
Check out my military pins on Pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/angelocracy/military/
Welcome to the Intersection Podcast series. Today, we are speaking with Bill Rowan, Vice President of Sales - Department of Defense for VMware, about key trends in cloud computing and virtualization and defense.
On February 12, 1968, 1300 black sanitation workers in Memphis, Tennessee walked off their jobs in protest, citing years of mistreatment, unsafe and life threatening working conditions, poverty level wages, and their desire to organize under a union to secure a better work environment. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was enlisted to advance the workers cause, and he rallied them behind the “I Am a Man” declaration and speech. Sadly, it was during his participation in this action that the Reverend King was assassinated, in Memphis, on April 4, 1968. The last speech of his life, known as “I’ve Been to the Mountaintop,” had been delivered only the night before to an audience of striking sanitation workers and their supporters.
Fast forward exactly 45 years, to February 12, 2013. On this date, 12 black and Latino supervisory personnel with the NYC Department of Sanitation filed a class action lawsuit alleging that a culture of racism exists within their work environment in which they were denied promotions solely on the basis of their race.
Join us at the Clarkie Connection to hear the riveting accounts of these workers as they present the facts of their case, tell us the significance of their filing date, inform us on the status of their lawsuit, and share what we in the community who support their cause can do to help.
The 13th Amendment to the Constitution which outlaws slavery and certain forms of involuntary Servitude. The files pertain to complaints made by persons (victims) who were being held against their will or forced to work off debts through threats and intimidation by employers or others. Most of the victims were negroes who were beaten to return to former employers to work off their debts. The files contains correspondences, memorandums, telegrams, newspapers clippings, transcripts or testimonies, FBI reports of investigation and indictments.
Please join Host and Author Antoinette Harrell and her guests Professor Clare J. Washington and students in the Black History Studies Department at Portland State University for and discussion on the host newly released book " Department of Justice" Involuntary Servitude, Slavery and Peonage. http://www.antoinetteharrell.com
Come and tell your host Judi Giramonti and your co-host Heather Parker all your problems. We are here to help you out and give you advice if need be. You can complain about work, family, prices or whatever is on your mind. This is going to be a fun show to do. We can have a good time and we do have a call in number for you to also call in. So please join us tonight as we touch on a few different subjects. Please no whining on the show. That is not what we are here for.
On January 8, the United States Department of Justice and Department of Education announced the release of the first-ever joint guidance on student discipline. The guidance provides information to schools and school districts about their obligations under the law to eliminate and prevent racial discrimination in the way that they discipline students.
My guests, Shaheena Simons, Deputy Chief of the Educational Opportunities Section of the Civil Rights Division at the Department of Justice, and Jonathan Stith, Executive Director of the Alliance for Educational Justice, will talk about the guidance and why its release is such a critical moment for education equity.
Host Allison R. Brown is a civil rights attorney and President of Allison Brown Consulting (ABC), which creates education equity plans and promotes equity in education in compliance with federal civil rights law.
Our guests this morning are Bob Ritchie and Art Taylor of the Swansboro Fire Dept.
Bob Ritchie was born near Boston and served in the USCG and USCG Reserve, where he was first exposed to Firefighting and Law Enforcement. He became a Firefighter at the NAS South Weymouth and was then a Police Officer for 10 years in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts where he was assigned to the AG’s Criminal Task Force as a Detective and as a SGT in the Coastal Patrol Division.
After 20 years of federal service he took the position as the Public Safety Director for the Town of Swansboro, NC. As the PSD his main focus is developing a hybrid integration of Police, Fire, and Emergency Services under a single unified command structure.
He is a graduate of Western New England University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice.A military brat, Art Taylor was born in Turkey and then quickly moved back to the US. Mostly raised in Ohio, he joined the US Navy in 1983 and trained as a Hospital Corpsman and Surgical Technologist.
Art served as a Surgical Technician Instructor and provided medical support for the US Marine Corps for 20 years. He had various jobs including Combat Service Support, Medical Intelligence, Aviation Medical Technician and Operational Planner. Art began his firefighting career as a volunteer with Swansboro Fire Department in 1999.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More about George Butts visit
To Find Out More About Your Host, Joe Terry ...
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
Charlotte Fire Department brings you an update of significant incidents for the month of October including two Greater Alarm Structure fires and Fire Investigators need your help in solving an arson case.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Hot Topic"s is taking a closer look at U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Why do the U.S.A. need another private amy policing it people? The U.S.A. is becoming the police state many American citizen has been fighting against? Next on Hot Topic's with J.Dave
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (74 chatters)
- Yada (42 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (23 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (16 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (0 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (0 chatters)