SORT BY Relevancy
11 questions about Forgiveness:
1. What problems does Forgiveness solve?
2. What proof do I have that Forgivness works?
3. What will be included in Forgiveness?
4. What is our story behind Forgiveness?
5. How recently or believable have we forgiven lately?
6. What are the benefits of using Forgiveness?
7. Who are the people we need to forgive?
8. What other ways do we have to make things right with the people who hurt us?
9. What are some difficulties we can overcome by forgiving others?
10. What Testsimonials do we have personally or from others about Forgiveness?
11. How much time and sincerity did it take for us to achieve Forgiveness?
I am Denise, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, fitness, health, wellness and beauty are one!
Until next week!
The 3rd annual Fade to Black playwright series will be in Houston June 11-13, providing theatre goers with the opportunity to see live stage productions written by some of the best up and coming playwrights from across the country. On this night on the Let's Be Frank Show we interview Fade to Black founder Denise O'neal. She'll give insight as to what kind of jewells to expect in terms of some of the best new works by African American playwrights as well as how some supporters may earn tickets to a Houston Astros game. Also birthday shout outs, comedy corner and of course our own version of the quiet storm, for lovers only.
Recap of last few weeks:
Forgiveness in the Faith based field
Forgiveness in the Criminal Justice field
Forgiveness in the Medical field
Forgiveness from the Scientific standpoint
Today's topic: How To Start Forgiving?
Keep Calm and Let Go
"The past has no power over the present moment." - Eckhart Tolle
Stop trying and start being.
Stop trying for a while.
Be in charge of your thoughts and emotions (Be the watcher of your thoughts)
By not judging your thoughts or blaming them on anyone else, and merely watching them, there will be a big shift within you - your sense of self worth.
Love yourself for who you are and where you are in your life right now, right here.
Learn to replace anger, hurt, frustration, vengeance into present love.
The bottom line is that the best revenge is happiness, because nothing drives your adversaries more insane than seeing a fresh smile on your face. (Read Buddha's Brain.)
Let go of the need to firgive every mistake.
Mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom. Most of the time they just need to be accepted, not forgiven.
Feel how your body shifts from feeling hurt and upset to peaceful and loving. (does not mean forgiveness, just realizing where you are)
Don't hold on to false beliefs, let go of what you cannot change. Live the best you can be and do day by day --> no need to forgive.and no regrets.
So, How do we start forgiving? Step by step, letting go of what cannot be changed, turning anger, revenge, hurt into love and enjyoing it.
Intro: Who am I? Why do I consider myself an expert in this field?
Recap of last weeks talk: Forgiveness from the Faith based and Criminal Justice standpoint.
New: Forgiveness from the Medical and Scientific standpoint.
Definition of the Medical standpoint
Definition of the Scientific standpoint
How do these two standpoints help us getting healthy now?
Have you ever tried to forgive someone who wronged and hurt you?
If so, you'll know that it's difficult because........................ . So what do you do? Many people have found success by using........................................ .
But there are a few things you should know before you buy and "implement" a ......................... to ensure.................................
This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select a ..............................that will let you successfully ............................................... .
The Body explains the solutions to the problem you set up in the introduction.
1.Present a problem: Have you tried.......
2. set up what the talk will be, present solutions of success, prepare the audience for this exercise....
3. keep it short; however, to ensure readers don't abandon your blog post before realizing there's a call-to-action to convenrt on!
Conclusion: Now that you know ............... you're ready to...................... without worrying.............................................
Yep, that's it! This section was pretty simple, right?
Join coach to women in business and author of Sharon Michaels as she shares tips, how-to's and excerpts from her paperback and Kindle book 31 Days to Growing Your Network Marketing Business. You'll want to listen with pen and paper so you can make a few money making notes and jot down a few "aha's." It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback or Kindle ebook,
31 Days to Growing Your Network Marketing Business on Amazon.com
Note: As the author and an affiliate of Amazon.com I will receive a commission when you purchase my books.
Recap from last week: uses: internal, external and hydration
In the Garden
In the Kitchen
For Your Pets
5 Water Types:
pH 11.0 Strong Kangen Water
pH 8.5 - 9.5 Perfect for drinking water
pH 7.0 Neutral Water, free of chlorine, rust and cloudiness. Safe for babies, drink when taking medications
pH 4.0 - 6.0 Slightly Acidid Water good for gentle cleaning, hygiene, beauty care, pet health, and keeping frozen food full of flavor.
pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water: desinfect, sanitize, clean, hand sanitizer, commewrcial sanitizing needs.
Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight
Join author, mentor and coach to women in business Sharon Michaels as she share why she believes your belief in yourself is your greatest asset. She knows from first hand experience that to achieve your true potential and live your life's mission, you must totally believe in yourself. You'll want to listen with pen and paper to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." It's all about Women Enjoying Success!
You'll want to purchase your copy of Sharon's Paperback or Kindle book, 21 Days to Living Your Dreams available on Amazon.com.
Read Sharon's blog - http://WomenWhoWantToSuccessfullyWorkForThemselves.com
Subscribe to Sharon's Newsletter: UnlimitedSuccessForWomen
Disclaimer: I am the author of the Kindle ebook and an affiliate of Amazon.com - if you purchase the book through this link, I will receive a commission.
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
How can even the most challenging journey with cancer be viewed as a gift instead of an enemy? Inspirational radio host, speaker and author Brenda Michaels waged a battle with breast cancer for 14 years, starting at the age of twenty-six. Brenda writes of her experiences in the new book The Gift of Cancer: A Miraculous Journey to Healing, co-authored with multi-award-winning actor/singer and voiceover artist Marsha Mercant.
Brenda's story goes far beyond healing from a devastating disease. It is a story of creating a joyous and highly fulfilling life, no matter what life circumstances invite us to grow in new ways. Brenda explores her harrowing personal experiences with traditional treatment and how she was led to choose alternatives instead. She is now healthy and thriving in ways traditional doctors would not have thought possible.
Brenda Michaels is currently the cohost of Conscious Talk Radio: Radio That Makes a Difference with her husband, Rob Spears. Recently appearing with Marsha on The Today Show, Brenda is a national speaker and workshop leader, providing one-on-one coaching to cancer patients.
An internationally recognized actor/singer/voiceover artist, Marsha Mercant is the voice of Time Warner Cable, Aetna, HSBC, Hertz, Sirius/XM, and more. She is co-editor of the Amazon #1 bestseller Fearless Women: Visions of a New World and recently completed a new play, When You Get There.
Web sites: ConsciousTalk.net IntentionalShift.com
Frontier Beyond Fear music copyrighted by Grammy award winner Larry Seyer, www.larryseyer.com, included in this podcast with his permission.
Join us tonight for an extra dose of Beauty News...
Is it really possible to sleep fat away? Can you drop up to 50 pounds while you sleep? Drs. Joy and Roy Martina, authors of Sleep Your Fat Away, join Off The Shelf radio on Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 11am/EST to explain what you need to do to start losing weight while you sleep. This dynamic couple do work that helps people find and live out of their authentic power. Joy is a Rapid Change Coach, the creator of the Christallin Oracle Training, a master hypnotist, a trainer of trainers and a co-author of six books. Dr. Roy is a holistic medical physician and the creator of Omega Healing Method. He has authored more than 70 books, including Emotional Balance.
Tune in to find out why willpower simply is not enough to lose and keep weight off. Stop frustrating yourself, exhausting yourself at the gym and starving yourself. There's a better, easier way. Find out Saturday, May 23 at 11am/EST, by listening to Off The Shelf radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Denise-Turney-) or dial into the show LIVE at 347-994-3490. Questions will be taken LIVE on the air!
See you Saturday!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (90 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (17 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (6 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- rage against the regime podcast (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Bellesprit (1 chatters)
- 941 Style (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (0 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (0 chatters)