SORT BY Relevancy
11 questions about Forgiveness:
1. What problems does Forgiveness solve?
2. What proof do I have that Forgivness works?
3. What will be included in Forgiveness?
4. What is our story behind Forgiveness?
5. How recently or believable have we forgiven lately?
6. What are the benefits of using Forgiveness?
7. Who are the people we need to forgive?
8. What other ways do we have to make things right with the people who hurt us?
9. What are some difficulties we can overcome by forgiving others?
10. What Testsimonials do we have personally or from others about Forgiveness?
11. How much time and sincerity did it take for us to achieve Forgiveness?
I am Denise, founder of Miclknight, where fun, family, fitness, health, wellness and beauty are one!
Until next week!
The 3rd annual Fade to Black playwright series will be in Houston June 11-13, providing theatre goers with the opportunity to see live stage productions written by some of the best up and coming playwrights from across the country. On this night on the Let's Be Frank Show we interview Fade to Black founder Denise O'neal. She'll give insight as to what kind of jewells to expect in terms of some of the best new works by African American playwrights as well as how some supporters may earn tickets to a Houston Astros game. Also birthday shout outs, comedy corner and of course our own version of the quiet storm, for lovers only.
Intro: Who am I? Why do I consider myself an expert in this field?
Recap of last weeks talk: Forgiveness from the Faith based and Criminal Justice standpoint.
New: Forgiveness from the Medical and Scientific standpoint.
Definition of the Medical standpoint
Definition of the Scientific standpoint
How do these two standpoints help us getting healthy now?
Have you ever tried to forgive someone who wronged and hurt you?
If so, you'll know that it's difficult because........................ . So what do you do? Many people have found success by using........................................ .
But there are a few things you should know before you buy and "implement" a ......................... to ensure.................................
This post will tell you what you need to know to make sure you select a ..............................that will let you successfully ............................................... .
The Body explains the solutions to the problem you set up in the introduction.
1.Present a problem: Have you tried.......
2. set up what the talk will be, present solutions of success, prepare the audience for this exercise....
3. keep it short; however, to ensure readers don't abandon your blog post before realizing there's a call-to-action to convenrt on!
Conclusion: Now that you know ............... you're ready to...................... without worrying.............................................
Yep, that's it! This section was pretty simple, right?
Recap from last week: uses: internal, external and hydration
In the Garden
In the Kitchen
For Your Pets
5 Water Types:
pH 11.0 Strong Kangen Water
pH 8.5 - 9.5 Perfect for drinking water
pH 7.0 Neutral Water, free of chlorine, rust and cloudiness. Safe for babies, drink when taking medications
pH 4.0 - 6.0 Slightly Acidid Water good for gentle cleaning, hygiene, beauty care, pet health, and keeping frozen food full of flavor.
pH 2.5 Strong Acidic Water: desinfect, sanitize, clean, hand sanitizer, commewrcial sanitizing needs.
Denise Thomson, founder of Miclknight
How Does Alkaline Water Help Hydrating the Skin?
1. Alkaline water is absorbed by the skin quite quickly.
2. Drinking plenty of water helps keep your kidneys healthy, your skin glowing and energizes your muscles. And many scientific studies show that drinking alkaline water is even better.
3. Water with a higher pH level than regular water can neutralize acid in your bloodstream, slow bone loss, boost metabolism and help your body absorb nutrients more effectively.
4. Water contaminants and impurities can compromise your family's health, as well as reduce the efficiency of your appliances. With treated water, you can reduce or eliminate these contaminants and protect your family.
More about Denise: Speaker, Author, TV and Radio Show Host and passionate about healthy living.
Get Healthy Now!
ts on Skin
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Denise_Thomson
Is it really possible to sleep fat away? Can you drop up to 50 pounds while you sleep? Drs. Joy and Roy Martina, authors of Sleep Your Fat Away, join Off The Shelf radio on Saturday, May 23, 2015 at 11am/EST to explain what you need to do to start losing weight while you sleep. This dynamic couple do work that helps people find and live out of their authentic power. Joy is a Rapid Change Coach, the creator of the Christallin Oracle Training, a master hypnotist, a trainer of trainers and a co-author of six books. Dr. Roy is a holistic medical physician and the creator of Omega Healing Method. He has authored more than 70 books, including Emotional Balance.
Tune in to find out why willpower simply is not enough to lose and keep weight off. Stop frustrating yourself, exhausting yourself at the gym and starving yourself. There's a better, easier way. Find out Saturday, May 23 at 11am/EST, by listening to Off The Shelf radio (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Denise-Turney-) or dial into the show LIVE at 347-994-3490. Questions will be taken LIVE on the air!
See you Saturday!
We last spoke with Denise Basow MD at HiMSS 2013 in NOLA. When I spotted her in the Wolters Kluwer Health booth scurrying from meeting to meeting I chose ask if we could get an update since the last chat.
Fortunately she consented. Here my colleague Douglas Goldstein @efuturist gets up to date with @UpToDate.
Produced by Gregg A. Masters, MPH @2healthguru for Health Innovation Media. Audio version only. Video to be available here.
Health = emotional, mental and physical balance.
How can we make sure we are balanced?
What happens when we are not balanced?
What are some of the most important steps we need to take? Drinking enough water, eating healthy and nutritious food, being mentally, emotionally and physically balanced, sleeping enough,.....
Do we need to have our own garden? How big, how much time will we need to spend? How, where, when do we need to put our "garden"?
What do you do to be balanced?
Have you considered prayer?
Join us tonight for an extra dose of Beauty News...
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with the Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Actress and Producer Denise Gossett, Best known for her work in such TV shows and Films as "Mind of Mencia" "Sex Pot" "Drake and Josh" "Zoey 101" "Untold Stories of the ER" and SO much more! JOIN US!!
Somerset Grove is pulling in 4-star ratings at Amazon.com! This debut novel has been described by Dr. Glenville Ashby as a "A masterful portrayal of twisted lives." Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 11am/EST, Dionne Peart, the author of Somerset Grove, joins us LIVE right here on Off The Shelf book talk radio.
During the interview, Dionne Peart and the host of Off The Shelf book talk radio, Denise Turney, will talk about Peart's writing background, how Peart got started writing novels and the makings of Somerset Grove. Peart and Turney will also share book marketing tips and take a sneak peak at Peart's next novel, Butterfly.
How can you catch this entertaining and insightful literary interview? Tune into Off The Shelf book talk radio on Saturday, May 9, 2015 at 11am/EST. Dial ((347) 994-3490) to tune in via phone.
See you Saturday! Tell your friends, colleagues and book lovers everywhere! It's gonna be fun!
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (2 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- I Love Politics (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)