SORT BY Relevancy
In our first show we will be discussing what Christian Democrats of America is all about, 2010 elections news and information, as well as featuring an interview with the author of the new book, "Republocrat: Confessions of a Liberal Conservative" by Carl R. Trueman. Don't miss it!
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes several cutting-edge issues. He discussed the following:
1. Why did our founders call a convention in 1787 and why is that important to understand today?
2. Why did the Democrats lose? Former President Bill Clinton tells us his thoughts, and Shane and Donnie (cohost) tell you why he's wrong.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
DEMOCRATS VS. REPUBLICANS: SEPARATE OR ONE IN THE SAME
Are we being bamboozled? Does your really vote count? Do you vote or is it a waste of time?
THE LOTUS PLACE WELCOMES RON MARCH FROM THE RON MARCH SHOW IN DETROIT
Tune in for discussion and questions with Ron March as he discusses the nature of politics and are we helped or harmed by these political parties that.
Bro. Ron March will also give a community update regarding the United Nations visit to Detroit.
More than 27,000 water shut offs....Human Rights Violation
November 11, 2014..,Tues., 6 p C/7 p E… Call In/Listen Chat~ 347-67-3074
Join in the lively discussions that always take place at THE LOTUS PLACE!
Listen in for Delta Cougar’s Hot Topics
HOST ~THE LOTUS PLACE/BLACK ROSE
CO ~HOST /PRODUCER~DR.RANDY SHORT
CREATIVE DIRECTOR ~QUEEN ZOLA
MUSIC ~SAKHELE SESHIBE
Welcome to the Barbershop Podcast where our panel will discuss Black Entertainment, Culture, Sports, and Politics from a Young G's Perspective. Any topic that is fair game in the Barbershop is fair game in our shop.
In this episode we will be talking about the Republican Takeover of congress and how the cowardly Democrats abandoned President Obama because they were too frightened to run on a found and Killed Osama Bin Laden, averted a second Great Depression, slashed unemployment in half, cut the deficit by 2/3, universal healthcare, lowest gas prices in years platform.
All Walk-Ins are accepted. There's always a chair open.
Call in to the Barbershop Podcast 646.478.3476 to discuss whatever is on your mind.
Email Questions/Topics to PodcastBarbershop@gmail.com
Marion "B" Brooks
Justin "Dark Skinned Jermaine" Carter
Marques Carter the "Notorious" MJC
Black "JP" AKA Uncle Paulie
TJ "Tinsmatic" Whitney
Chad "Arizona Ron" Houston
The gang’s all here for another broadcasting week of mediocrity on Free State Network. We discuss
– Democrats are now blaming Ebola on Republicans. We discuss
– Wendy Davis is making a show of it down in Texas, especially with certain commercials
– Brown University is Racial Micro-aggression exhibit. Awesome
– Ethan went door knocking for local candidates
– Yesterday was Columbus Day – well, not for Seattle
– and much, much more?
The Democrats Perfect Storm would minimize losses in the house and maximize gains in the senate in the 2014 mid-term election.
El demócratas tormenta perfecta minimizaría las pérdidas en la casa y maximizar las ganancias en el Senado en las elecciones de mitad de período de 2014
This week’s show
US UnCut’s Carl Gibson schools Democrats on youth apathy
November 10th, 2014
This is the first show since Democrats were resoundingly beaten after a pathetic campaign. Republicans were like rabid dogs on a hunt for their prey, President Obama via Democratic candidates. Most Democratic voters were clueless to what they were being asked to vote for. After-all, Democrats running were running away from a President that gave the country somewhat affordable healthcare for the first time in history, saved the country from a depression, increased the minimum wage for federal contractors, and much more. Where was the full throated support for a progressive agenda. Even in Red States while Democrats were being kicked out left and right, progressive ballot initiatives were passed by overwhelming margins.
Todays special guest will be Carl Gibson. Sunday as I perused DailyKOS I came across Leslie Salzillo‘s piece ‘26-Year Old Founder of U.S. UnCut Sends Open Letter To Democrats On Young Voter Disillusion‘
You can also find previous episodes on YouTube here.
Mary Burke and the rest of the liberals, democrats, even state they want to have everyone pay higher taxes well the poor and middle class pay the higher taxes and have all the jobs in the State of Wisconsin outsourced to not just other States, but to other nations as well.
After listening to what I have been hearing and reading we can see for our very own eyes that the Democrats want to do more harm than good.
The very question is when is the liberals and democracts going to stop their lies and deception to how they want to run the economy. the area answer to the liberals and democrats way and economic policy is to steel the money from the middle class and the poor to not give to the rich, but to do things like a communist would and think.
U.S. troops did find WMDs in Iraq says....the New York Times; In abnormal circumstances, we must recalibrate the balance between ebola and civil rights in the interest of safety; Lockheed’s nuclear-fusion project sounds promising, but remember: It is the federal government’s largest contractor; When it comes to Ebola, it’s becoming clear that government “everywhere putting its hands to new undertakings” isn’t working out all that well; Democrat candidates call themselves Clintonoids to distance themselves from Obama; which may be why the GOP is winning election 2014.
It's disgraceful that 80% of USA population who needs what Democrats offers was not sold to cast ballots this midterm. In today's economy, 80% of the USA owns a mere 7% of the nation's entire wealth. Most are the working poor.
The 80% includes most of our military, veterans, first responders, educators, retirees and workingclass. Our workingclass are in the numbers of 160million when our economy is healthy. The economy could be healthy, prosperous for all Americans, if only the 1% would share the wealth by hiring US workers, rather than shipping US jobs overseas for cheaper wages, and then bringing back products and selling to working and jobless Americans.
Politicians are not working for their constituents. Politicians are working to gain senority so they can further their own careers. Politicians efforts are to do as much or as little are required to protect their seats, and prevent a challenge. They sign on to play the game with both parties looking first to help self. They help self by doing the will of lobbyist. Lobbyist who are former politicians, and lobbyist who are lawyers for Fortune 500 corporations. After midterm elections which always have favored Republicans, all workingclass hears is what republicans want to get done before their run for 2016 and a little of what democrats need to do if they want to win in 2016. The lip service going on is evident that it is just words when it comes to pushing through jobs bills, securing ACA, raising minimum wages, immigration reform, LGBT rights, reproductive rights and gunsense to save innocent lives.
It's disgracefule that 80% of the population does not matter to Republicans, and approximately 1/3 of the population voted and of that, appx 3/12 voted for Republicans to return to Bush era. Wars, Stock market crash, bank bail outs, job loss, no taxation, less regulations & less litigation
Guest: Jorge Ponce, columnist and contributor to Babalu Blog.
Check out our new sponsor: AUDIBLE.COM (www.audibletrial.com/cantotalk.)
Looking for a good book? Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN BY SILVIO CANTO JR
10) they can't be reasoned with
9) No mind of their own
8) they follow the same route to failure
7)They have no fresh ideas,
6) they want more Zombies, they want everyone miserable like themselves!
5) they need others to take care of them
4) They are sluggish-they set no goals and accomplish nada.
3) They are never happy, always unsatisfied and want more.
2) they dont care about america or future generations
* drum roll! Please and expound eloquently!
1) they vote even when they are dead .
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (35 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (21 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (20 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (20 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (10 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (6 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Black Author Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (0 chatters)