SORT BY Relevancy
In our first show we will be discussing what Christian Democrats of America is all about, 2010 elections news and information, as well as featuring an interview with the author of the new book, "Republocrat: Confessions of a Liberal Conservative" by Carl R. Trueman. Don't miss it!
The Democrats Perfect Storm would minimize losses in the house and maximize gains in the senate in the 2014 mid-term election.
El demócratas tormenta perfecta minimizaría las pérdidas en la casa y maximizar las ganancias en el Senado en las elecciones de mitad de período de 2014
All around the country, in low-voter turnout elections everywhere, people are deciding who'll advance to mid-term elections in November. So did nice sane Democrats show up, or did we miss the boat again? And did Republicans show up with robotic regularity? We look at some local races from around the country and see what results were in California. Cynematic of K12NN, Karoli of Crooks and Liars, and Donna Schwartz Mills of SoCalMom break down the races.
National current events at the top of the hour and for the first 25 minutes, then primary races.
Political discussion from the progressive point of view by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Kimberly Mitchem-Rasmussen will be joined on Women in Politics Radio by guest, Atima Omara. Omara is the current President of the Young Democrats of America. They will discuss the work of the Young Dems along with the political concerns of millennial age voters.
#DumpDemocrats Okay, so they lied to you to get what they wanted, but it could be worse. They could be spying on you like a jealous boyfriend, or incredibly controlling about who you’re allowed to talk to. Wait, they did all of that? Oh wow.
Republicans & Democrats Governors Obamacare Is Here To Stay
Koch brother spent $5 million killing green energy project because it’ll interrupt his ocean view
Pentagon To Propose Shrinking Army, Scrapping Some Jets: Report
This week our top story is a number of polls that show the tide turning in favor of Democrats not only in the 2014 election but more fundamentally on issues and within certain red states. Then, we have continuing coverage of the Russia Ukraine crisis and other top news of the week.
At the end we will have our trademark weekly hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively.
If you want to write to me and give me your opinion of any topic I cover, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and I may just read your opinion on the air. Again that’s email@example.com
This week’s show
Why Is The Economy Better Under Democrats?
A few weeks ago Chuck Todd interviewed a Princeton economist who did some research on economic performance based on the president in office. Something that many new empirically became obvious. Specifically, the economy does substantially better under Democratic Presidents than under Republican President irrespective of which party holds Congress.
When I watched the interview I was perplexed. Inasmuch as the empirical evidence was irrefutable, both Chuck Todd and the Princeton economist attempted to waiver in the conclusions. From a scientific perspective one wants to eliminate the possibility that this is just a random set of events.
I recorded the interview but did nothing with it because I wanted to read the entire report to see if there was reason for the professor’s apprehension to simply make the blanket statement that in fact because of certain ideological realties an economy like the US does better with a Democrat at the helm.
After reading the report one had to be upset with the economist’s apprehension. This man went through hoops to not sound partisan. In the process he hurts hi credibility and his very thorough research. One cannot help but ask if he felt he had to take this stance to avoid ‘repercussions.’
Today I want to discuss the report. On Monday on Politics Done Right on KPFT 90.1 FM the topic will be why it is essential that news gets crowd sourced. I will have four bloggers on discussing why it is imperative to make the current traditional news media irrelevant. The reporting of the Princeton economist’s report is probative.
Visit the blog post here.
It is an election year, which means that Republicans and the emo-prog left have returned to attempt to depress Democratic voter turnout by claiming that Democrats and Republicans are the same. Today, we put a stake through the heart of a lie that must die.
http://blogtalkradio.com/hollischapmanshow Washington D.C. has too many Democrats, too many Republicans and far too few Americans.Mike Busman Mike’s long inside exposure to government, business, finance and media helped him understand the personal interests that often drive important decisions..
TRUE LOVE OF GOD. TRUE LOVE OF COUNTRY. ONE TRUE LOVE. ONE MAN ONE WOMAN FOR LIFE. FOR ALL ETERNITY. THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR MARRIES THE FAIR MAIDEN.
AMERICAN INDIANS WEAVE A NET CALLED THE DREAM CATCHER.
THE DEMO COMMOS WEAVE NIGHTMARE CATCHERS.
THEY SEIZE THE ASSETS OF AMERICA. THEY DESTROY THE INDUSTRIAL POWER OF THE USA. THEY PUT EVERYBODY ON THE COMMUNNIST PAYROLL AS TAX SLAVES AND WELFARE CRIPPLES.
BONES FOR DOGS.
We have a moral dilemma in this country coming from both major political parties. How can Christian Republicans despise the poor and Christian Democrats hail the LGBT community? Especially since the Bible narrative runs contrary to both platforms. Perhaps we need to start a fresh and develop a new political party that would be the Christian alternative, suited for all ethnic Christians. A house divided against itself cannot and or will not stand.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (61 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)