SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Jay Sanders is President and CEO of The Global Telemedicine Group and an Adjunct Professor of Medicine at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He is also the founding board member of the American Telemedicine Association where he serves as President Emeritus.
In this podcast interview, Dr. Sanders shares his thoughts about the deficiencies in today’s healthcare delivery systems and the solutions that can overcome them in the future. Dr. Sanders believes that the evolution of technology, including telemedicine and the use of artificial intelligence to aid doctors will be the easy part of the transition. The real challenge, according to Dr. Sanders will be doing more to enable a behavioral change that places the patient front and center in their own care and treatment.
Jean Hoffman is one of Michigan's Safe Delivery Consultants and was essential in the implementation of the Safe Delivery Statute in 2000. She has been responsible for increasing public awareness and creating an infrastructure to insure it's sustainability. Learn how adoption works alongside this law and how you can promote it in your community. Don't miss this informative discussion!
Either the message is wrong or the delivery system. The precepts of Christianity is the only method of man to save him from himself. Islamic fundamentalist want control over land, people and to not necessarily promote their ideas except on the ground level. Kill now, talk later. In Iraq, perhaps they are trying to regain land lost in the American Iraqi war. But their doctrine is skewed. The battle lines have been drawn although they are sometimes hard to see. The doctrine of love, acceptance and hospitality must be implemented but national lines are being drawn. Mercy is running out. There is little sympathy left for anyone of the Muslim faith.
On this episode Jim discusses Amazon's new one hour delivery service, scam couple gets nearly a decade in prison, Illinois to make it easier for cities to go bankrupt, and Jim discusses his trips to Jekyll Island Georgia and his free day at Disney.
COMEDY CAFE on KLJN 107.7
HOSTS: Marlan and Kirby
GUEST: Comedian Starr Carter
Produced By: LadyJaz
Meet Emily and Rachel, they are speech therapists and will explain what they do and the new way they have found to deliver services.
This show is about stroke and brain injury and is for anyone interested in stroke with bits and pieces thrown in for inspiration, ways to be healthy, less stressed and more. I want to be here to share and to lift up other stroke survivors or warriors. I want to help you find out there are others going through what you have gone though. Maybe not the same journey but a survivor none the less. To give positive information, inspire and embrace what you have and continue moving forward.
?The Media. Tonight we will have a very special guest, Mr. Allen Rosskopf, retired Journalism and English Professor. We will be tackling the following:
How the delivery of news has changed and the concept of what now passes as a news story, vs. what we have seen historically (print, TV and radio).
What part has technology played in the changing landscape of the media? Pros and Cons?
Are we adversely affected as a society, by the manner in which information is currently being disseminated?
What has happened to the Black Media (The Afro-American Newspaper, BET News, etc.)? Why is it relevant/necessary to the Black community?
Plan on an exciting dialogue and have your questions ready. No-Tea, Just talk. We'll be waiting.
Join Linda West foran hour of positive information from the Divine. Get some answers to your questions and find that whatever you are going through you are dearly love!! The Angels surround you and all things are created for your empowerment! Call in early and get info to live live in a more fulfilling way! It's all good, Human!
FILLING CURRICULUM GAPS WITH NEW DIGITAL CONTENT DELIVERY SYSTEMS
Our guests are, all the way from Lincoln, NE, Mary Reiman, Director of Library Services for Lincoln Public Schools and Mitch Coulter,Product Manager for E-Books at Follett Learning
Food poisoning & baby delivery at home!
Survival Medicine Hour
on American Preppers Radio
Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
In this episode of the Doom and Bloom Survival Medicine Hour, Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy (Joe Alton, M.D. and Amy Alton, A.R.N.P.) discuss Ticks and In this episode of the Survival Medicine Hour with Joe and Amy Alton, aka Dr. Bones and Nurse Amy, we discuss an incident of food poisoning in Florida and what to do if it happens to you, how to deliver a baby, a whooping cough outbreak in California, Olive crop failure in Italy, and much more...
Their shows are focused on medical preparedness including strategies for medical issues without access to modern medical help, herbal medicine, survival gardening, recent world issues and topics affecting those who are trying to become more prepared for times of trouble.
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
@GymJulie - LINKEDIN
I am responsible for delivery of top talent for: Digital Customer Experience (DCX) which ecompasses Salesforce, Pega, BPM & Mobility, HPExstrem, Oracle Documaker and FileNet.
I also am responsible for Capital Markets Domain delivery of key external resources and Sr level hiring.
I am known for:
• Providing Innovative and Strategic Talent Solutions.and Recruiting Initiatives
• Partnering with management and leadership for timely delivery of key resources
• Recruitment and Delivery for IT and Domain Professionals, Experienced Hires, and Sr Leadership level positions across multiple disciplines for nationwide requirements
• End to End management of the recruitment process including sourcing, recruiting, assessing and delivery of a high quality and diverse talent pool across multiple verticals
• Handle the H1b Visa process
• Leadership of both offshore sourcing team and internal onshore recruitment team.
• High touch relationship building with both candidates and hiring managers to ensure fitment and delivery
• Development of Recruitment & Candidate Experience process
Join Host Live Chats
- 10th Floor Nurses Station (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- OCG (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- TAPN (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- the Perception Deception Show (2 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome To My World With Dom (1 chatters)
- Introduction to kemitic culture (0 chatters)