SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Leadership starts in many areas of our lives, whether at home as an older sibling, being called out by your teacher as the leader in a group assignment, or being the girl or boy who gets to pick the team and/or assignments in a friendly game of double-dutch or basketball. Everyone in this lifetime will have the opportunity to lead at some point. However, just because you are called upon to lead doesn’t always mean you do it effectively. Therefore, it is vital for anyone who aspires to be a leader, to learn their leadership style and become aware of their boundaries. On today’s show we will feature our very own Club Growth Director, Netania Walker, DTM who will provide insight on “Defining Your Ledge,” in a leadership organization how do you find your leadership style and embrace it. Tune in!! Host Mary Logan
in Self Help
If you have been wanting to live your dream life, but you seem to keep missing the mark, today's episode is for you. Pat Council will share about the defining moments in life that have been trying to lead you to your authentic personal power and toward releasing your essence. Learn how to recognize defining moments and how not to let them pass you by.
Claim your DayTimer's Coupon, click now
View the Daily Power Routine, click now
Learn more about a no excuse exercise kit, click now.
One of the driving factors of anyone is motivation. Since the civil rights movement, there hasn't been a great unified effort amongst America's Afrakan people to do anything in particular. Is it because we don't have a clear idea of what we want or need to achieve? What does our freedom actually look like? Is it being elected as president, or getting nominated at the oscars? Maybe it's complete integration, or complete segregation. Perhaps we need to go back to Afraka, or get land in America for a new country. How do we as a people define our own greatness? Tonight, we will take the time to do just that.
Latoya "Fly Woman" Johnson is a motivational speaker, and success coach. She is also a mentor to women and teens, which is her passion. Latoya is the founder and President of Defining Your Destiny LLC which includes F.L.Y. Woman University, an online personal development center, and Fly Business Coaching. Latoya empowers women to love themselves wholeheartedly and without apology so that they can maximize the value they see in themselves, and have greater impact in their homes, communities, and in the world.
Through her self-love products and services, Latoya challenges women to connect with themselves and bring out the FLY woman within. Through her business launching services, Latoya coaches woman, and some men, as a creative visionary who assists with ideas to help take business ideas from their infancy to full manifestation.
Latoya speaks at women's empowerment events, she holds seminars, and also speaks at jails and youth centers regularly. Her main goal is to help women and teens understand how to discover their passion and maximize their value, so that they can be assets in their homes with love and understanding, in their communities through service, and in the world through business and enterprise. Latoya's new book "FLY Woman: 7 Steps to First Loving Yourself" will be released in late October. Latoya was honored to be trained and mentored by Les Brown. Latoya is a wife and mother of two children.
Leader- the person who leads or commands a group, organization, or country.
Leadership- the action of leading a group or organization.
There is a definition of a leader, and leadership. How do you define a leader and leadership? Can parents teach their kids to be leaders? Does being passive means that you're not a leader? Is being a leader something you're born with, or can you be taught to be a leader? Why is being a leader so important?
"Darryel's Daily Dialogue...where positive words, manifest positve action."
It's going DOWN on Sister Radio - We're Defining Humility and laying it ALL out on the tabel! We'll be talking about the good, the bad and the ugly sides of humilty. AND the truth about what it means to be humble.
Come find out how humilty plays a role in everyone's love lives and relationships OR Call In to SPEAK ON IT at (714) 816-4702
And of course we'll be playing the best in old-school and new-school Hip Hop & R&B!
Like Us on Facebook.com/SisterRadio
Follow Us on Twitter @SisterRadio
PROGRAM TIME: 8AM-10AM EST
There is not a name under the sun that has not been thrown out to define politics and politicians. If so many people hate the politics/politicians are so hated and distructed, why are we all involved in this dirty rotten game? Do you know anything immune being turned into a political conversation? What are some of the most ridiculous "political" acts, discusions, etc of 2015? What can we look forward to in 2016? Politics is certainly full of the so called good, bad and ugly found in all of us.
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" with me today to share your thoughts on the world's most popular sport: Politics.
Racism or Realism: Defining the Black Power Movement
Gonzo After Dark host, Kno Betta, examines "racism" as a definition for explaining the difficulties African Americans have had on the road to empowerment. It is often given as the reason for police brutality, profiling, why blacks don't get the best jobs, or why they are passed over for promotions. It explains the gaps in education, the widening economic divide, and a multitude of other differences in the black community. Or does it? Kno Betta compares the implications of defining the American Black experience along racial lines verses a broader struggle for power and hedge money.
Many times we really don't have a clue where we belong or what it is we desire to accomplish in our lives; today our Chief Empowerment officer; Mrs. Diane Winbush will share tips and resources with the listeners of how to find their niche for success. Diane is The Ceo of The National extraordinary Professional Women which provides business coaching and training for women. Follow us on facebook and Linkedin. For more information about us, just go to www.nationalextraordinaryprofessionalwomen.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (74 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (7 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- Resolution Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vaughn J (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Anointed Words (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- NormatNite (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)