SORT BY Relevancy
Author Vonda Chappell will be joining us on 08/18 to share with us on her book, the hot topic of the night and a special message from God to you. She is anointed, appointed and on fire for Jesus!!!. Vonda Chappell is a radio host and the Program Director of Niacom Radio Network. These are just a few of the roles that God has called her to. Tune in to find out how and why her relationship with God is most important. Join your hosts Teirrany La'Shun Bledsoe and Elder Darrell Spence as we spend this night with our sister.
Logon to blogtalkradio.com/niacomplatform or dial in at 323 693 3830 and press1. Join the fun at 8pmcst/9pmest.
Sharon Weil talks with Deena Metzger, esteemed storyteller, poet, author, teacher, healer, about Revisioning Medicine, healing the individual and the Earth. Drawing deeply upon story, spirit, and the healing practices of indigenous traditions, she presents a new vision for the culture of medicine and the global integration of healing.
Deena grew up doing yoga since she was kicking in the womb, but it wasn't really until she found this sweatiness that the true love affair began. After many major physical injuries that limited her mobility and life traumas that held her down, Modo brought her back. She is greatly inspired to help people get out of physical and emotional pain and live life to the fullest.
Deena Robertson is the co founder of Moksha Yoga Danforth in Toronto, Moksha Yoga London in Ontario, and Modo Yoga LA. She was a member of the Moksha/Modo Teacher Training Faculty for nearly 8 years until she decided that wanted to focus full time in LA.
Her background in competitive basketball, volleyball and European handball was the seed for a strong passion to find ways to challenge the body while being mindful and attentive to long term health. Her classes will inspire you to challenge yourself to new heights and truly start to listen to yourself.
She is grateful for all her life lessons, and her teachers, greatest of all being her mother JJ who taught her that life is what you make it with such gems as "Shit happens, but suffering is optional!"
The Art of Waging Peace ~ A Strategic Approach to Changing Our Lives and the World with Author, Educator and Activist Paul K. Chappell.
"Captain Paul K. Chappell has given us a crucial look at war and peace from the unique perspective of a soldier, and his new ideas show us why world peace is both necessary and possible in the 21st century."
-Archbishop Desmond Tutu,
Nobel Peace Prize Laureate
Paul K. Chappell is an Iraq War veteran, and the Peace Leadership Director for the Nuclear Age Peace Foundation. A graduate from West Point in 2002, Paul was deployed to Iraq, and left active duty in November 2009 as a Captain. He is the author of the Road to Peace series, a seven-book series about waging peace, ending war, the art of living, and what it means to be human.
Lecturing across the country and internationally, Paul also teaches college courses and workshops on Peace Leadership. He grew up in Alabama, the son of a half-black and half-white father who fought in the Korean and Vietnam wars, and a Korean mother.
Paul dedicates his time to waging peace and ending war. He has been on Oprah Radio, Book TV, NPR, Pacifica Radio and the Voice of America. He lives in Santa Barbara, California.
The first four published books in his Road to Peace series are: Will War Ever End?, The End of War, Peaceful Revolution, and
The Art of Waging Peace.
It seems obvious to me that all music therapy is music-centered. However, several discussions keep popping up on listservs and facebook groups and music therapy blogs that seem to indicate that my perception is not shared by all music therapists (which is great, because how boring would this field be if everyone were exactly like me?!). On this episode, I will ask some questions I've had about Music Centered Music Therapy of my guest, Karen Goodman.
in Indie Music
Music Career Radio is a companion piece to Music Career Guide The Website. This is a simple, yet effective way for musicians to learn from the pros how to reach out to their unique fan base and learn the keys to marketing strategies that will help create the opportunities for greater success.
This broadcast allows for musicians to ask questions directly and also to participate on the show by emailing or calling in.
The goal of Music Career Radio is to bring all the marketing and career info that we know of and give it to the musicians who are going through what others have gone through and hopefully providing some insight with that experience.
The new show and podcast allows anyone with something to say about how to make it in todays music world an opportunity and we are going to be looking at a wide range of success stories as well as what not to do!
Please join us every day at 1pm Central Time.
Peace and Possibilities,
LINKS FROM SHOW:
Music Career Classroom
Music Think Tank
Deena Nicole Cortese (born January 10, 1987) is an American reality television personality who has appeared on the MTV reality show “Jersey Shore” since 2011. Cortese was born in the New Egypt section of Plumsted Township, New Jersey to Italian American parents. Cortese graduated from New Egypt High School and briefly attended Brookdale Community College. Deena Nicole Cortese, also known as "The Blast in a Glass," joined the cast of the hit MTV show “Jersey Shore” in its third season and has continued to make the show a blockbuster hit for the network with record-breaking ratings each week. Initially, Deena was cast to be in Season 1 of “Jersey Shore,” but turned it down to be with her family. When cast member Angelina Pivarnick left the show after filming Season 2, the producers (along with her good friend Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi) convinced Cortese to join the cast for Season 3. She has made an impact both in Italy and Seaside with her outspoken personality and key phrases such as “Lean Cuisines,” “backpacks,” “walking holiday,” “get real” and her latest “Merp,” among others. Her popularity has lead to several business opportunities that include being a spokesperson for Stacker 2 6 Hour Energy Drink, the brand ambassador for the hair care line “Wisper” and she also has a clothing line in the works. Deena will be appearing VH1's Couples Therapy with her boyfriend Chris Buckner in September of 2014.
Charles Berrin is the RDJ of Charles International House Music radio program that showcases and features DJs from around the world playing all the best of HOUSE MUSIC -- Techno, Tribal, Euro, Vocal, Jazz, Ethnic, Progressive, Deep, Minimal, Funky, Soulful, Gospel and more. Each Saturday from 2 to 4pm (EST) broadcasting from Washington, DC, USA.
We start the month with an all music show. Join us as we spin the tunes and celebrate the beginning of the end of Summer. Music is Multicultural, Mulitigenerational and the first language of our humanity. If you will apply the art and science of music to your brand, you will leave the audience wanting more. That office chair is killing you; close your office door, turn up the volume and move to music!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (315 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (23 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (13 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (5 chatters)
- Conservative Report (5 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- RevBarbara (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (0 chatters)