SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we are going to explore stress and education. How stressed are you about your child's education? How much stress is your child's school adding to your life? How stressed is your child when it comes to their education? How much stress is school adding to your child's life? How much do all of the suppose to do's in education add to your family's stress level?
Learn an additdional 4 myths with focus on this fact:
This show will really inform about situations that you have experienced!
BOUNDARIES DECREASE ANGER!!!!!!!!!
in Self Help
Today we are talking about dealing with stress so you can truly live the life you were meant to. We all deserve to live our dream!
The Bridge to Health, Happiness and Abundance hosted by Bonnie Groessl, Holistic Nurse Practitioner, Author and Success Coach is reaching out to serve people across the globe.
"I help people who want more out of life to achieve the health, happiness and abundance they deserve. Everyone can live their dreams " ~ Bonnie
As the host of this weekly radio show, Bonnie shares this valuable information, as well as tips, tools and strategies to help you enjoy the health, happiness and abundance.
Bonnie presents fascinating topics on each show, with featured guests periodically. Listen in and feel free to ask questions as Bonnie shares information and tools you can use to truly enjoy your life!
Learn more about Bonnie at www.bonniegroessl.com
Visit her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TheBridgeToHealth
Bonnie's YouTube Channel
Joyce talks with Eve (not her real name) about her experience as a caregiver through her husband’s chronic illness and death. She then talks with Dr. Sheryle Baker about Eve’s experience, and about the changes that occur in the dynamics between the patient and the caregiver, and how we can all help the caregiver survive. This is a one hour show. About Our Guests Eve (not her real name) is the widow of a man who had von Hippel-Lindau disease, and a series of brain and kidney tumors that led him to a course of dialysis and eventually to his death. Eve graciously shares the pain of her experience so that we can learn from her experience.
Sheryle Baker, M.A., LMHC., is Executive Director of Life Center of Tampa, Florida, a non-profit agency that provides counseling for victims of violent crime, and people who have lost loved ones, through chronic illness or sudden death. She a psychotherapist specializing in bereavement and traumatic loss and incident,
About Caregiver Stress It is important to manage caregiver stress while you are going through the experience. If the patient is willing to negotiate the changes in roles and responsibilities that occur, that can help. Others around the caregiver can provide important support and outlets for stress.
For both the patient and the caregiver, there are a series of losses, culminating in the death of the loved one. Each of these losses must be grieved, and the grief worked through, or the stress turns outward (as anger) or inward (as bitterness and even illness).
Often when we are in a traumatic incident we muddle on through and seem to be doing fine. After the peak of the stress has passed, however, we crash. This “post-traumatic stress” can be devastating, and requires work to get through it.
Are you overcome with stress? Find out how to handle stress. God's Word has the answer. Are you at your wit's end? Don't let stress fracture your life. Find out how to deal with the stress. Looking at Life through the grid of the Bible. Handling stress God's way.
Join author and pastor Dennis Snyder as he discuss God's Word on how to handle stress.
In this episode of Stark Naked Radio, Brad Davidson and Todd Vande Hei discuss “stress resiliency.” They also discuss various tools which can be used to help with highly stressed individuals.
Technology discussed: the emWave by Heart Math
Supplements: OptiFiber by Xymogen and SerenX by Xymogen
Recommended reading: Why Isn’t My Brain Working
Recipe of the week: Jalapeno Dove Poppers
New term: ”Brain Plasticity” [...]
We will be discussing and looking into whether or not all the activity going on with Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. is really bringing blessings into our lives or is it just causing us more stress?
Join Relationship Host Mayi Dixon as she discusses motherhood and stress, with our special guest Cheri Augustine Flake Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Find out how to become a "Rock Star Mom"
Please log on to Cheri's website http://guidinginneraction.com
Leo Willcocks is the author of DeStress to Success, an upcoming book about fast stress relief that lasts. He has worked with professional athletes, and employees of large companies including Cisco Systems and Costco.
Get his book here www.leowillcocks.com
Brought to you by http://www.linkdazzle.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (436 chatters)
- Curious Times (34 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (23 chatters)
- Horn Sports (22 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (21 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (19 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- CSTC Podcast Network (18 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- BC Motocross Weekly (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (12 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (12 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (11 chatters)
- dtm radio (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (6 chatters)
- Diva Taunia (6 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- AMCpress news and views (5 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The Stew Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Sisters Real Talk (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (4 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (3 chatters)
- JTT81 (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (3 chatters)
- The Unsung Goddess (3 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (3 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- UCLA Football (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Malcolm Spurlock (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Heels Skills Thrills (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sack Heads Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Sister LaTeta (1 chatters)
- PURE Motive Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Pilates Progressions Program (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Nerdy Black Chicks Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Live with Jonathan Moody (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Twisted Universe (1 chatters)
- PASTOR T SANCHEZ (0 chatters)
- Autistic People (0 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (0 chatters)