SORT BY Relevancy
When you get dressed, do you dread looking through your clothes? Have you ever found yourself saying...I have nothing to wear and yet have loads of clothes stuffed on the racks/ shelves of your closet?
The Goddess Diaries empowers women to remember their/they're magic! Listen in to hear messages of moon magic, Goddess lore and occasional tips for getting in touch with your womanly instincts!
To sign up for the newsletter: http://eepurl.com/XW6hX
Find The Goddess Diaries on Facebook! www.facebook.com/TheGoddessDiaries.
Welcome to Cafecito Break Virtual Livingroom Space with your hosts Rosangel Perez & Ruthie Guten.
Our topic today. 10 Reasons to Declutter Now...
Time for some early decluttering of stuff, people, places, habits. Let's clear out some energy and embrace the beautiful abundance on its way!
Join us every Monday Morning for a live Cafecito Break Podcast at 11am est. Learn more: www.cafecitobreak.com/
In this episode of CreditHavins I will be discussing how to maxmize your time spent in the office. Organization tips, sales tips, social media tips, and email marketing tips. Essentially creating automated systems to allow yourself to do what you do best!
In Season One, Episode 001, host Michelle Pearson introduces listeners to the first step in developing life-changing, perhaps life-saving, perspectives on… Your Health, Your Choice! Tipping off our March Madness series with The 7 Essentials for Health, todays podcast includes important tips for fueling the supply and choosing the demands along with inspiring teaching that helps you make the changes that bring healthy beliefs in line with healthy bodies.
Join us tonight on Your Voice; Your Time. Where we delve into the psychic connection we develop with our furry friends. We will have the lines open to all to call in and sit around the table with us sharing stories and experiences. Do you believe in esp ? Are you unsure it exists? Have you experienced moments of this with your Wolf or wolfdog if so we would love to hear from you and all about your own pets powers.
We discuss why women should never have a candy dish at work, public radio voice and vocal insecurity, celebrities revolting against the red carpet, and Kanye and Taylor showing a little shine theory. Plus! A period-joke challenge.
Women doing the office housework
Public radio voice and vocal fry
The grossest period joke ever
Red carpet revolt
Kanye & Taylor
Music list at callyourgirlfriend.com
in Self Help
Do you manage your family or run your business from a home office? Do you find it challenging to keep it organized and clutter-free? Join me and returning guest expert Felicia Wallace Benton of Designing Your Vision as she shares techniques to have an organized home office.
Felicia’s firm Designing Your Vision is a full service Interior Design Firm that provides “One of a Kind” interiors for residential and commercial spaces. Her team feels your home or business is more than just a space – it is a reflection of you. Designing Your Vision helps you to see the full potential and the most effective use of your space.
This podcast’s sponsor is Audible.com a leading provider of audio entertainment and information. Listen to audiobooks whenever and wherever you want. Get a free book when you sign up for a 30 day free trial at www.audibletrial.com/getorganized
Catch Your Spirit welcomes back Greg Towes and his teachings with Pranic Healing.
Greg Toews is a direct student of Master Choa Kok Sui, modern founder of Pranic Healing & Arhatic Yoga. Greg has been a full-time healer for over 19 years, & is an Arhatic Yogi & Certfied Pranic Healing Instructor.
Greg has a strong foundation in Energy Medicine, Esoteric Psychotherapy, Archetypal Patterns, Medical Aroma-therapy, Physical Manipulations, and Ceremonial Healings.
In this episode we will look at the ways in which pranic healing can help us self heal. We will look at the 11 chakra system and how these energy centers are an important part of our body and self healing.
Greg will also talk about the ancient teachings on our solar system and how it impacts our daily lives and the environment.
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (52 chatters)
- Yada (36 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (17 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Chat (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)