SORT BY Relevancy
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. John Raspanti stops by to discuss the big boxing weekend. Gennady Golovkin takes on Martin Murray and Arthur Abrham laces them up against Paul Smith; the Head Writer of Doghousboxing.com and Maxboxing.com will lend his expertise to the show. Boxers John Thompson IV, Thomas Cornflake LaManna, & Vito Gasparyan are scheduled to join the show. John & Vito are coming off big wins in the Boxcino Tournament, while Cornflake will discuss his upcomming fight, which will air on ShoBox. Very special guest Jeff Bumpus will join the show to discuss his popular memoir, Becomming Taz: Writing From The Southpaw Stance. As a boxer, Jeff competed against some of the best boxers of his time. Jeff is also a great boxing mind who loves the sweet science. Boxing News
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Rocky Juarez is scheduled to open the show. Rocky will discuss his great career and what is in store for him in the future. After Rocky, hot prospect Lamont Roach Jr. will join the show. Lamont is a great talent and will discuss his passion for the sweet science. Joey Eye will stop by to talk about his unique honor, as he has been inducted in the Philadelphia Boxing hall of Fame. Joey Eye will be followed by J. Russell Peltz & Ron Christian, as Zutes Boxing Talk pays tribute to one of the greatest men to ever lace up the boxing gloves, Harold Johnson. We will also discuss the great performance of Gennady Golovkin and the major news of the now superfight Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. Boxing News
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Rafael Vazquez, & John Raspanti are scheduled to appear on the show. Vazquez is coming off of a huge win and Raspanti is the lead writer for Maxboxing.com & Doghouseboxing. com and is also a publicist for the "new" West Coast Boxing Hall of Fame. John is going to discuss the Deontay Wilder vs. Bermane Stiverene fight and also talk about the future of the heavyweight divsion. We will also break down the Friday Night Fights Main Event between Sergio Mora & Abie Han. Boxing News
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Boxer Eric The Outlaw Hunter,trainer Sloane Harrison, and female boxer Noemi Bosques are scheduled to appear. They will discuss Eric's big victory against rugged Rene Alvarado on the night Bernard Hopkins celebrated his 50th birthday. Noemi will discuss her first fight to go 10 rounds and the current state of women's boxing. We will also disuss the Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvardo fight. Rios gets back in the championship mix with a one sided victory in the tie breaker of the series. We will also preview the upcomming Friday Night fights card this Friday.
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Frank Zhong and Zac Pomillio join the show to share their insight on the world of boxing. Fresh off of his ESPN Friday Night fights victory, over Brian Vera, Willie El Moongoose Monroe Jr. is scheduled to appear for a straight up with no twists interview. Main topics will include Deontay Wilder's huge victory over Bermane Stiverne. The heavyweight division in boxing is now in the news again and has a chance to provide boxing fans with entertaining fights. Did Wilder do enoungh in the boxing ring to erase most of his criticism? We will also discuss the third tough battle between Brandon Rios vs. Mike Alvarado. Boxing News. Tune in for an honest take on a brutal sport, the sweet science.
Special guest, Brandon 'Bam-Bam' Rios joins host Kenny Keith on the debut episode of The Boxing Rant. We discuss his recent 3rd round KO victory over long time rival Mike Alvarado. Brandon revisits his 2013 fight with Manny Pacquiao and talks about how it changed him in the long run.
On the 25th anniversary of Mike Tyson vs James 'Buster' Douglas, we go back in time to breakdown the fight round-by-round. Ringside announcer Larry Merchant called Tyson vs Douglas, "The greatest upset in boxing history."
New episodes of the Boxing Rant will be available weekly on TheBoxingRant.com.
You can send in your questions to be answered on the air to the Mail Bag which can be found on TheBoxingRant.com or on twitter @TheBoxingRant.
Boxing fans across the world tuned into Super Bowl XLIX in wishful anticipation for the announcement of the fight we've all been waiting for, Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao. To no avail, wishful thinking gave way to one of the most memorable football games in Super Bowl History.
With the debut of Premier Boxing Champions on NBC right around the corner, why did Al Haymon pass up on the opportunity to promote his new endeavor to the largest audience in American television history? Host Kenny Keith looks for answers.
Al Haymon aspires to bring boxing back to the masses through network television. Can a sport as violent and corrupt as boxing survive the power of political correctness that has taken hold of the mainstream media?
Boxing finds itself in an enormous transition with endless questions to answer and many of its' most influential characters under heavy scrutiny. Will boxing thrive or will it fracture further? All of these pressing questions and much, much more on a very special Super Bowl edition of the Tale of the Tape boxing podcast on TheBoxingRant.com
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "PBC" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
Kicking off tonight's program, the FightSaga team will conduct an exclusive interview with James Kirkland's head trainer Rick Morones Jr.
The talented, young fight trainer will give us an update on Kirkland's condition for his May 9th showdown with Canelo Alvarez at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas. Rick Jr. will also share his thoughts on all of the negative criticism his fighter has been receiving on various websites and social network outlets, and how Kirkland is handling the scrutiny.
The Floresville,Texas based fight trainer will also give us a prediction on how he sees the Mayweather/Pacquiao super fight playing out.
At the twenty minute mark of the program, Joseph and Lee will discuss the big network debut of Al Haymon's "Premier Boxing Champions" on NBC, slated to air on March 7th at 8:30PM ET/5:30PM PT.
- Why every genuine fight fan should be supportive of Haymon's success with PBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr.
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero
- Abner Mares in eventual showdown with Leo Santa Cruz
The FightSaga boxing scribes will also analyze this past weekend's big fight action!!
- Tyson Fury RTD 8 over Christian Hammer
- Carl Frampton TKO 5 over Chris Avalos
Join us this evening for another 90 minute episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph Herron and Lee Cleveland"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "NBC's Premier Boxing Champions" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will analyze all three scheduled bouts slated to air on mainstream television.
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero on March 7th
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr. on March 7th
- Danny Garcia vs. Lamont Peterson on April 11th
The Houston, Texas, based boxing coach will also bring us up to speed on the rest of his talented stable of fighters at the Plex Gym!!
- Erislandy Lara
- Jermell and Jermall Charlo
- Edwin Rodriguez
- Lovett, Karl, Deloach, and Thomas
The imcomparable Mr. Shields will also share his thoughts concerning the ongoing Maywather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto soap opera, and which fight he thinks will happen on May 2nd.
Coach Ronnie will make his final prediction on this Saturday night's rubber match between Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado, slated to go down in Denver, Colorado.
Don't miss tonight's special presentation of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields" on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Promotional Faux Pas" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
The Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter will examine the recent activity of powerful adviser and manager Al Haymon.
- Can the mainstream networks create stars without the benefit of ticket sales?
- Who has the most potential of becoming a big commodity in boxing from Haymon's talented roster?
- What the "time buy" practice do for smaller, regional promoters?
Mr. Chargin will also give us an update on the upcoming Canelo vs. Kirkland event.
- May 2nd or May 9th?
- San Antonio, Houston, or Las Vegas?
- Promotional tour?
"The Don" of boxing will also give us his take on the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao situation
- How is this fight interfering with other shows?
- Who has the most to lose or gain?
Join us for another edition of Real Boxing with Don Chargin!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "Al Haymon Invasion" episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss the most recent additions to the 2015 boxing calendar.
- Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell Jr., Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Jermell Charlo vs. Vanes Martirosyan, Saturday March 28th, Showtime
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Sakio Bika, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Gabriel Campillo, Saturday April 4th, CBS
- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday April 18th, Showtime
- Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack, Friday April 24th, Detroit, Michigan, TBA
- Omar Figueroa vs. Ricky Burns, Saturday May 9th, CBS
The Houston, Texas based fight coach will also bring us up to speed on the other stars currently training at the Plex Gym!!
- Would Demetrius Andrade be willing to step in the ring with Erislandy Lara in a unification bout?
- K9 Bundrage vs. Jermall Charlo?
- Edwin Rodriguez vs. ???
- Could Artur Spilka be next for Deontay Wilder in June?
Coach Ronnie will also chime in on Premier Boxing Champions moving over the ESPN.
- Will Haymon keep Teddy Atlas and Joe Tessitore on the broadcast?
- Should fight fans expect more premium style match-ups on the network?
Tune in for another Tuesday night edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
Tonight, February 24th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another very special conversation with elite level trainer Ronnie Shields!!
The expert boxing coach will share his thoughts on the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao!!
- at 38 year of age, is Floyd showing any signs of slowing down?
- how does a win or loss affect Mayweather's legacy?
- is two months enough time to prepare for Manny Pacquiao?
- does Floyd fight past 2015?
- Will Mayweather's promotional duties hinder his training camp?
Coach Ronnie will also share his always candid thoughts on the upcoming bouts on the March boxing calendar
- Roy Jones Jr. vs. Willie Williams, March 6th, off TV
- Keith Thurman vs. Robert Guerrero, March 7th, NBC
- Adrien Broner vs. John Molina Jr., March 7th, NBC
- Amnat Ruenroeng vs. Zou Shiming, March 7th, HBO 2
- Glen Tapia vs. Daniel Dawson, March 7th, HBO 2
- Francisco Vargas vs. Will Tomlinson, March 12th, HBO Latino
- Andre Berto vs. Josesito Lopez, March 13th, Spike TV
- Shawn Porter vs. Roberto Garcia, March 13th, Spike TV
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal, March 14th, HBO
- Vyacheslav Glazgov vs. Steve Cunningham, March 14th, HBO
Join us for another packed edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!