SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of the Aquatic Wetline, Aqua Alex welcomes back one of his good friends to the show as a guest. Alex welcomes the king of kings, Brandon King back to the Aquatic Wetline. Brandon is a 16 year old Fish keeper who has a true passion for this hobby!
Aqua Alex and Brandon will be discussing some of the Untrue fish keeping myths! This show will be controversioal and you will find out that NOT every myth is true.
1-347-989-8142 if you want to call in!
This week they will be talking about "Casual Myths".
Is it time to step out of your Comfort Zone?
Are you afraid to take a chance to try doing something that you really want to do that you feel can make a difference in your life? It takes courage...
Do you ever hear the questions you ask yourself? Like:“ There are so many things I want to do. If I do what I really want to – what happens if I fall short of my plans? Are my expectations too high? What will people think if I don’t do the things I said I was going to do”? I would be surprised if you hadn’t asked yourself those questions. Do you know how much we sabotage ourselves?
Joyce Goodman hosts a show with Peter Mingils on the Building Fortunes Radio "Health and Nutrition News" segment every Tuesday at 8:30 PM Eastern on http://www.buildingfortunesradio.com
Building Fortunes Radio....
Learn how everyday people do extra ordinary things to build a fortune.
Showtime: Tuesday, January 20th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET
Dr. Lo is back after a brief healing hiatus!
Join us as we interview Dr. Véronique Desaulniers, author of the bestselling book, Heal Breast Cancer Naturally.
On this show we will discuss common myths that hold women in fear regarding their breast healthc.
Some of these myths include:
• Womens’ hormones cause cancer
• The BRCA gene is a death sentence
• Toxic drugs prevent cancer
• You have no control over breast cancer
• Breast Cancer cannot be “cured”
We will also discuss specific nutrients that are vital for breast health, the value of using thermograms, and tune in for the 7 Essentials to prevent and treat breast cancer naturally.
A show not to miss!
Hosted by Dr. Lauren "Lo" Noel of Shine Natural Medicine
With Karen Rowe
Social Media Myths BUSTED - Find out how!
My Guest this Tuesday is Laura Rubinstein. Coach Laura Rubinstein is an award winning Social Media and Marketing Strategist, Certified Hypnotherapist, bestselling author and speaker. She is the President and co-founder of the Social Buzz Club (www.SocialBuzzClub.com ) and creator of the Savvy Social Media Success System. Her profit-generating strategies and popular blog at TransformToday.com make her a highly sought after speaker and consultant.
Laura has optimized marketing plans and developed branding strategies for more than 1,000 businesses, celebrities, speakers and authors across the globe helping them create more profits and brand popularity. Her passion for working with entrepreneurs comes from her childhood and being raised in a household where her father and small business engineering professional worked from home and developed his thriving business.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 7:00pm EST. Its' Time To Get Writing! With Karen Rowe.
People are resisting all over the world, but it is enough? One of the things that keeps people docile is the view that that can find peace and harmony within this toxic system. It is a way to defuse responsibility. It reminds me of what Marilynn French said about Sartre and solipsism. Let us talk about that and the Four Deadly Myths that we inhabit in this dimensional reality.
Through the Constitution with Douglas V. Gibbs
Today's Episode: Myth #1, Co-Equal Branches.
Join Douglas V. Gibbs of Political Pistachio as he journeys through the United States Constitution. We study the concepts, principles, and direct text of the U.S. Constitution from the original point of view of the Founding Fathers.
New episodes each Sunday Morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time. Go to Constitution Study Radio for all podcasts of past episodes.
Current Series based on Doug's book, 25 Myths of the United States Constitution, which is available on Amazon, and CreateSpace. You can also purchase: The Basic Constitution.
There are plenty of myths and misinformation surrounding copyrights. Some of the most common myths people believe can be very detrimental when it comes right down to it. It's important to know the facts about copyright to protect your work. Today we'll be going over three of the most common myths, were they came from, why they aren't true, and how to make sure you're protecting your writing. We'll be going over the advice from an article by Steve Trustrum today, weeding out the myths and explaining the facts.
New Years Advice by: Vikki
1. Cut down on drunk texting, or at least try to.
2. And if you do end up drunk messaging an ex, just shrug it off. Don’t spend the entirety of your next day hungover, hating yourself.
3. In fact, learn to shrug things off more often. Let 2015 be the year of ¯\_(?)_/¯.
4. Stop dieting: Just eat more fruit and veg and drink a ton of water.
5. Although, it’s probably about time to stop eating all your meals in bed. Greasy pizza stains are a nuisance to get out of sheets.
6. Figure out how to re-create your favourite takeaway food at home.
7. Stop FUCKING and Sucking Get Married throw in your Harlot Card!
8. Figure out what makes you tick, what you actually feel passionate about, and delve further into it. Never stop learning.
9. Learn to reshuffle your schedule so you have more time for creative projects, and make sure you finish those projects.
10. Pick a European city to visit this year.
11. Ride the scariest roller coaster you can think of.
12. Stop beating yourself up about missing the gym, instead find a form of exercise you actually enjoy.
13. Dance alone in your room whenever you get the chance.
14. Take a social media break.
15. Delete people who still send you Candy Crush invites.
16. Dive off of the highest diving board at your local pool.
17. Also, jump into a pool/the sea/a lake fully dressed this year – you’ll feel so badass.
18. Have dessert for breakfast and breakfast food for dinner.
19. Ditch phones when you’re eating with other people.
20. Stop worrying about when to text someone you like.
21. Sing out loud whenever you feel like it.
23. Worry less about what people think.
24. Give more compliments.
King yashua continues on his divine mission of restore Ma'at and decapitating the religious myths which has our people as a collective in a mind state of slavery and less than!!!!
I have come across so many people who place all gays in the same box. They assume that because a man is gay that ALL men are his type. They assume that gay men really want to be women. They assume that gay men are soft, feminine, and lack testosterone. Where did those misconceptions come from and what needs to be done to change them? On tonight we are going to discuss and clarify those assumptions, as well as shed new light on the gay 'experience' (for lack of a better word).
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (18 chatters)
- Midrats (10 chatters)
- Olympias (8 chatters)
- Judge Neil (8 chatters)
- VernonHale (7 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (6 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (6 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)