SORT BY Relevancy
A Little About Our Speakers...
Debbie, who is known to many of us as MJsInvincible and Clearmjsname , is the spearhead of this campaign. Debbie is a staunch supporter of Michael Jackson. In this show, she will discuss a myriad of things about the Invincible album. Debbie shared very good reasons for this campaign.
The purpose of the Campaign: 2 fold
1) For the Album to be a musical banner at the trial - that Michael is Invincible and Unbreakable and irreplaceable
2) To celebrate 10years of his last album, if we don't mark it's anniversary who will.The first 10 years comes only once.
"I remember driving in London one day when Speechless came on the radio. I wasblown away. I had to stop the car and pull in to the roadside, to the annoyance of the other drivers. I just couldn’t help it. How was it possible, I thought,that this man could top his previous efforts? And so effortlessly!"
"Whether protesting environmental destruction, racism, media distortion, materialism, war or injustice, Michael Jackson consistently used music as a means to challenge the status quo and change the world. While critics have been slow to acknowledge his dissident role, he stands alongside musicians like Bob Dylan, John Lennon and Radiohead as one of the most astute and powerful protest artists of the past century."
We are going to carry on Michaels fight for what is right. Michael fought for many things... We are fighting for him. We are fighting to keep his legacy in highest regards. We are going to put his last album into first place. Why? Because we love him.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (18 chatters)
- Ron Reck (4 chatters)
- Smart Politricks (3 chatters)
- This is Lawrence (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- MHH NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)